Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Playing it because I enjoy it more than Vanilla & TBC, and my friends want me to. Play it, FFXIV, STO, and the Legion beta. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    Do you also enjoy the fact that the game lost 70% of its playerbase?

Considering that player base hasn't effected my guild or my friends list then.... no

And you make it sound like the player base is just one region? And how many of those accounts were made just for raf rewards etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Masqerader View Post
    Considering that player base hasn't effected my guild or my friends list then.... no

And you make it sound like the player base is just one region? And how many of those accounts were made just for raf rewards etc.
    Pretty much this. I don't care if anyone but my friends and myself are playing the game. As long as I have them, the game is fun. I don't care about the millions of other players. They could be NPCs for all I care. They're probably toxic anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    because they want to.
    /thread

Formerly known as Arafal

Getting my alts to level 100 so I can do a bunch of those snazzy artifact questlines

leveling alts that were left dusted on rp server for years there is shitton of stuff to do in game even now - just because its not conent that you or me enjoy it doesnt mean its not there

Deleted
    I don't quite get it either, outside of social attachments, I see very little point these days. Especially seeing how Blizzard has handled matters. But there's very little point in making even constructive threads that criticize the game, this place is filled with people who get upset with even slight negative remark on their game(s). I'd like to enjoy the game, but I can't that's why I post about it and voice my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    I don't quite get it either, outside of social attachments, I see very little point these days. Especially seeing how Blizzard has handled matters. But there's very little point in making even constructive threads that criticize the game, this place is filled with people who get upset with even slight negative remark on their game(s). I'd like to enjoy the game, but I can't that's why I post about it and voice my opinion.
    You mean because someone is basically going "hurr durr I don't understand why people even play this anymore because I don't like it"? Answer is simple people play a game because they enjoy it. Constructive criticism is fine, shit posting is about as constructive as a Lego house made by my 4 year old Niece.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-06-05 at 07:33 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can't comprehend how someone has a different opinion than you?

Getting my alts lined up. Selling off mats, cleaning out the bags. Preparing for legion, mKing gold. Playing the legion beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting a thread in a game forum asking why anyone is even bothering to play that game is pointless. People have different opinions. Given the ops posting history and previously created threads this is apparently little more than an attempt to stir up drama instead of having a constructive discussion.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."