Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Overwatch is f**** annoying game

Everytime I queue up people just pick up 5 widows + some other DPS and rush in cluelessly. THIS GAME IS ANNOYING AS FUCK

Deleted
    Get friends.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You must play on PS4 because on PC this has never happened to me except the time i got the team to go full WINSTON and we got destroyed, but it was fun.

That being said McRee is aids.

What? Are you being 'that guy' are not rolling with the 6 sided hero stack? Those are meant to be fun.

First of all try and group up with people. If you don't have friends who play, you can join r/Overwatch on discord and make a full 6 man pre-made within minutes. While it's mostly a PC channel, i'am quite sure you'll be able to find a console one if you just google.

Secondly, while I did have the exact same experience at launch, getting into groups where people only picked Widomaker and Genji, and got 1 shot in seconds because they were playing as if they were Rambo, things changed quite a bit when i got to higher levels. The game started matching me with players close to my own level and it's gotten to a point where i'am now winning more games in solo queue than i am with a full pre-made.

TL;DR, people are annoying, the game is fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who picks 5 widows when you can go Reaper Team 6 and wreck the competition?
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

6 Winstons, ain't nobody surviving that lightning storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cejn View Post
    Everytime I queue up people just pick up 5 widows + some other DPS and rush in cluelessly. THIS GAME IS ANNOYING AS FUCK
    Can I play in those games? I drool at the thought of massacring 5 widows on D.Va.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Who picks 5 widows when you can go Reaper Team 6 and wreck the competition?
    6 Reaper? Hahaha!

Maybe if you had a super coordinated team of 6 people on comms versus a bunch of scrubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    6 Winstons, ain't nobody surviving that lightning storm.
    I played vs. a 6 Winston team a few weeks back. They were a team who played "All X" matches the whole time, we were a team playing a regular comp.

It was the center pit stage of Ilios, between our damage and getting knocked into the shame hole they got absolutely butchered. However! Because of the short runback and Winston's leap they managed to graveyard train the objective and keep it in contest for forever. Finally after like 10 minutes of overtime we managed to kill enough at once to time them out.

Not a viable strat, super funny though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    To be fair 5 Reaper + Lucio is pretty aids on those best of 3 king of the hill things.

Deleted
    Considering that you can get teams in TF2 sometimes with more than 4 of the same class, I don't see the problem in OW. It's also pretty hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    6 Reaper? Hahaha!

Maybe if you had a super coordinated team of 6 people on comms versus a bunch of scrubs.
    It worked quite well for a random thing that happened at the start of a Dorado match. The enemy team had a hard time dealing with us being everywhere and still being able to push the payload.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Considering that you can get teams in TF2 sometimes with more than 4 of the same class, I don't see the problem in OW. It's also pretty hilarious.
    Unless those classes are sniper or spy, no one is really going to complain. It's a nice thing about TF2, you can basically play anyone you want and not feel guilt tripped into playing medic or heavy just because your team hasn't picked them yet.

If people pick double sniper or something garbage like DVA or Zenyatta I just join them and play garbage heroes too or I'll play another sniper.

No point in trying to win if aren't either, and I definitely won't help them get their W if they're that arrogant.

Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    To be fair 5 Reaper + Lucio is pretty aids on those best of 3 king of the hill things.
    Swap to a bunch of snipers and Pharahs?

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    It worked quite well for a random thing that happened at the start of a Dorado match. The enemy team had a hard time dealing with us being everywhere and still being able to push the payload.
    Well anything can work depending on how switched on the opposing team is. I did a bunch of "6 ofs" in beta. Sometimes you'd steamroll teams that had no idea what just happened. In fact just last week I was vs. a 6-D.Va team that jetted from objective 1 to 2 and chain bombed it for an instant win.

Play those kind of comps consistently though and you quickly realise they're not effective in general.

I suppose you could be super annoying as Reaper if you all chain your ghost walk ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Arrogant? Right. So, if there's two snipers, which one of them is supposed to change to something else? What is the D.Va player supposed to take? What's the Zenyatta player supposed to take? Who's going to tell those people what to play?

Cos, I mean, the team consisting of characters you think are the perfect team, that's not arrogant, at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    thats cos theres only 9 classes in tf2 overwatc as like 21 or something

- - - Updated - - -

worst thing is 2 healers with double tjorborn if the people know how to play your gonna have a bad time

10+ Year Old Account
    My team, clearly a premade decided they were going to be 5 Tjorborns. The other side ended up with 3 Reinhardts and were almost at the objective when I decided I should probably switch to PotG Turret, and they decided it wasn't working either (it took them like 2-3 minutes). But, we won very easily once I just started hosing the barriers down. That's the only ridiculous game I've been in though, for the overwhelming majority, people have actually been very sensible with the compositions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cejn View Post
    So does that mean your a widow or some other clueless dps? Cause there are only 6 players per team...?

Deleted
    calm down there billy
    could have been worse, I´ve been in a team which had 6 mercys on a payload attack map (yea I gave in and just picked her). Lets just say we didn´t win that one, but there were huge rezzes every 10 seconds.

Herostacking is aids and should be disabled
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}