Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    when i was his age i wanted a jet pack, dose that mean if someone sold it to me and i got myself killed they wouldn't be responsible for giving a dangerous item to a child? i mean i didn't think i would ever need to say this but, adults have a responsibility to say no when a kid asks them for sex.

- - - Updated - - -

they are very fucked up
    Why becuase you dont agree they are fucked up? Has there actually been studies to show that 13 year olds dont know what they are choosing? Iv seen some 13-14 year olds make some adult as fuck choices and decisions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Statutory Rape is still rape.
    Yes, if convicted of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    That's...like....acted...and fictional.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    What do you say to the fact that there are countrys where 13 is the age of consent?
    I say that they allow the legal rape of children by adults. Just because there is a law doesn't mean that it is a just law and we should try to do whatever we can (legally mind you) to get these unjust laws repealed.

So are you saying it is OK for adults to fuck a 13 year old is OK because some country says it is OK or are you saying it Ok to fuck a 13 year old because you are actually OK with adults fucking children?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Surprising how many people are ok with pedophilia

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Surprising how many people are ok with pedophilia
    24 year old having sex with a 13 year old isn't pedophilia.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    maybe in anime, but yeah its pedophilia.

Why becuase you dont agree they are fucked up? Has there actually been studies to show that 13 year olds dont know what they are choosing? Iv seen some 13-14 year olds make some adult as fuck choices and decisions.
    some 13 year olds may be able to but when you make an age of consent law you have to do it based on when the average person is most likely going to be ready to handle it. Just like im sure some 8 year old somewhere is able to drive a car just fine but that doesn't mean we should teach drivers ed just after recess.

In reality when he presued her like he did he was activly seeking a relationship and most likely sex from the boldness that the news articles show. Just becuase the law says someone under an age cant give concent means fucking dick shit. Everything thats been said about this he wanted it as much as she did and tbh what straight 13 year old wouldnt wanna hook up with thier hot teacher?
    Zeta you filthy ass hobo

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of sick people in this thread. I know it's been said over and over but if the roles where reversed you wouldn't be supporting this teacher. That said I think she should only ever see the inside of a jail for a very long time.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Maybe the teacher's pussy taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Yes, if convicted of that.
    She's admitted to doing it. It's pretty much an open and shut case.

I'm just curious if the parents will be charged with anything.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    If she had waited another year or two she could've gotten his parents permission to marry him, and then I think it would be legal.

I think...? It said that the parents more-than-approved of their relationship, after all.

EDIT: I really don't know how under-age marriages work, just that they're a thing and are legal in some places. I would assume consummating the marriage is also thusly legal. I'm not approving of what happened, just saying if they'd held on a bit longer, they might not have gotten in trouble.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2016-06-06 at 04:19 AM.

i have to ask again at what age dose it become wrong to you, how young does a boy have to be before any consent they give is meaningless?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Maybe the teacher's pussy taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    "We eat what we like!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    But does this teacher see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

Damn - all my teachers were ugly. Wtf.

Ps. The BOY pursued HER - I was having sex at 12 with girls my age or a bit older. I wasn't raped, I went for it willingly as did they. It's called being young and curious and figuring out sex feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

So how do we decide which 13 year olds to rape? How do we know that there are ones that are going to handle it and there are ones that don't. Do we have a look in their savings account and see if they have enough money saved indicating an adult decision? Do we take points off the adult_decision_ometer because the child still watches Saturday morning cartoons?

"Listen officer. I wasn't raping that kid. He has a significant contribution to his college fund. I am making love to him".

How can you defend the rape of any child? The only people that would do this would be pedophiles and defense attorneys. Are you a defense attorney?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Yes, because as you're attracted to her and she's a woman you should praise her? Jesus christ. If this was a dude you'd all be saying his balls should be cut off and thrown to the wolves. She's a child sex offender - the end.
    As long as the male teacher didn't force himself on the females students, I don't care. The teachers should lose there jobs in both cases though.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Damn - all my teachers were ugly. Wtf.

Ps. The BOY pursued HER - I was having sex at 12 with girls my age or a bit older. I wasn't raped, I went for it willingly as did they. It's called be young and curious and figuring out sex feels good.
    Big difference between girls your age and a teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Bunch of sick people in this thread. I know it's been said over and over but if the roles where reversed you wouldn't be supporting this teacher. That said I think she should only ever see the inside of a jail for a very long time.
    Nobody thinks this is a deeper issue with our culture? There's taboo images everywhere in media. Kids way younger than 14 are exposed to sexual ideas. To me the teacher is obviously wrong to proceed with a relationship with a minor, but why was it even entertained by the both of them to begin with is more telling.