Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I literally said that it's illegal and she should be punished.

But thanks for the insult though. Stay salty, whiteknight.
    Don't recall you ever saying she should be punished. Recall a lot of you saying that this is only "technically" rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Benigne View Post
    Does anyone know why this is such a common occurrence in the states? I feel like one of these cases surfaces every couple of months. Could also be I am just selectively blocking all other sexual abuse cases from other countries or they not publicized.
    Could be a per capita thing? The US is very big and very populated, more people, so more chance of people doing any given thing.

If both of them knew what they were doing and mutually agreed to it, I wouldn't consider it rape.

Illegal? Yes. Rape? No.

Learn the difference between rape and statutory rape.
    statutorily rape is a form of rape, that's why it has the word rape it in and your honestly saying an 8 yer old would be able to know what they are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    if the teacher did this with an 8 year old would you consider that withing the "general idea of rape"?
    8 is a far cry from 13 though. Many countries have consent laws much lower than 18. 14 being in Spain, Austria, Germany and I think Italy.

Statutory rape IS a far cry from violent rape.

I still agree this is 100% wrong, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    @GennGreymane

To shake things up a bit, you're the one in law school, give us a comparison on the state of the law with regard to minors and contracts and statutory rape.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

are catholic priests and sandwich spokesmen just very over represented in mmo chamipon posters?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    8 is a far cry from 13 though. Many countries have consent laws much lower than 18. 14 being in Spain, Austria, Germany and I think Italy.

Statutory rape IS a far cry from violent rape.

I still agree this is 100% wrong, though.
    then those countries have legal rape of a child by an adult

Well, this is how we know anything you say can be dismissed. Congrats!

are catholic priests and sandwich spokesmen just very over represented in mmo chamipon posters?

- - - Updated - - -

and im not saying they are the same but they are both still rape. just like stealing a video game is still theft even when someone else steals a car

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    @GennGreymane

To shake things up a bit, you're the one in law school, give us a comparison on the state of the law with regard to minors and contracts and statutory rape.
    If I was not about to go to sleep.... still no.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as any boy at the age fantasized about banging anything that walked, its all irrational though and driven by impulses. You could list 1000 things that asinine things that boys do or can be easily manipulated into doing at that age.

8th grade? She 100% manipulated the fuck (no pun intended) out of the kid. I don't say poor kid cause, you know. 10-15 years from now, that shit is probably going to fuck with him in the head. Not many people like being taken advantage of. Even worse if he developed some sort of emotional attachment to her, considering how the brain is wired at the age then he probably thinks she is BAE4LYFE.

What gets me the most is probably how fucked that chick is in the head. She seriously couldn't find some guy her age, at least an 18 year old? She wants to manipulate some kid who couldn't even drive himself to the hospital if she got knocked up. She must be crazy in the head.

And as if the sex of the offender actually matters...you just one has a pretty face than the other. They do the same manipulative shit. The only difference is that a girl might actually be into older guys because girls mentally mature faster, while guys lust after old women because boobs. Both involve manipulating someone who isn't quite sure how to handle their new emotions in the first place.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

why because i don't bow down to other countries as being always right?

Well, even in the countries you mentioned...this would still be statutory rape. The boy was under 14.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did you just....checkmate yourself?

You should be awarded with a trophy of some sort for these brain gymnastics.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    As much as any boy at the age fantasized about banging anything that walked, its all irrational though and driven by impulses. You could list 1000 things that asinine things that boys do or can be easily manipulated into doing at that age.

8th grade? She 100% manipulated the fuck (no pun intended) out of the kid. I don't say poor kid cause, you know. 10-15 years from now, that shit is probably going to fuck with him in the head. Not many people like being taken advantage of. Even worse if he developed some sort of emotional attachment to her, considering how the brain is wired at the age then he probably thinks she is BAE4LYFE.

What gets me the most is probably how fucked that chick is in the head. She seriously couldn't find some guy her age, at least an 18 year old? She wants to manipulate some kid who couldn't even drive himself to the hospital if she got knocked up. She must be crazy in the head.

And as if the sex of the offender actually matters...you just one has a pretty face than the other. They do the same manipulative shit. The only difference is that a girl might actually be into older guys because girls mentally mature faster, while guys lust after old women because boobs. Both involve manipulating someone who isn't quite sure how to handle their new emotions in the first place.
    its the devotion shes after, a kid that age will worship the ground she walks on like nothing an adult with there own developed personality will

why because i don't bow down to other countries as being always right?
    Because you don't understand the basic ideas of relativism, consent, or how the human brain works.

10+ Year Old Account
    If both of them knew what they were doing and mutually agreed to it, I wouldn't consider it rape.

Illegal? Yes. Rape? No.

Learn the difference between rape and statutory rape.
    Because an 8th grader actually knows what he is doing. Pretty sure there is a reason this chick couldn't get a guy her own age.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Did you just....checkmate yourself?

You should be awarded with a trophy of some sort for these brain gymnastics.
    how? rape even if legal is still rape

Her mind? Probably rationalization stemming from infatuation. "Love" being the rationality, because "love" transcends age. In a crazy persons head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Surprising how many people are ok with pedophilia
    But only if its a hot woman preying on some young boy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

15+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure there is a reason this chick couldn't get a guy her own age.
    Maybe she didn't want one.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.