Poll: And you press the?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yellow button, real easy way of getting rid of my piece of shit father

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i am a pessimist deal with it. optimism is for the naive and foolish. i am under no delusions as to what the rest of my life will be. miserable and lonely.
    The only difference between pessimism and optimism is that the former makes people miserable, while the latter makes them happy - neither changes the reality. Of course, if you program yourself every day with negative affirmations like, "I will never have a significant other, I will always be poor and miserable", - then you will change the reality long-term, in a negative way.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    no being a pessimist takes all or most of the disappointment out of life since your expecting the worst. having a positive outlook only leads to disappointment.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    no being a pessimist takes all or most of the disappointment out of life since your expecting the worst. having a positive outlook only leads to disappointment.
    I don't think you understand well how psychology works. By always expecting the worst, you attract the worst.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

My significant other and parents are one and the same.

Red button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractmesenpai View Post
    My significant other and parents are one and the same.

Red button.
    0-0

well this thread went weird fast.

Chose green. I can find another woman. I can't replace my birth parents. In the words of Oscar Gamble - People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

I'd choose you OP, because without you I wouldn't have such interesting threads to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I'd choose you OP, because without you I wouldn't have such interesting threads to read.
    D'awww

/10d'awwws

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't think you understand well how psychology works. By always expecting the worst, you attract the worst.
    no by expecting the worst you've already assumed the worst possible scenario and anything thats better comes as a pleasant surprise. and if it doesn't your still right because you expected the worst.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Parents.

Can always get another significant other. Can only have one mommy and one daddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    no by expecting the worst you've already assumed the worst possible scenario and anything thats better comes as a pleasant surprise. and if it doesn't your still right because you expected the worst.
    It sounds like you enjoy living in misery or something, because you completely dismiss the explanations and come up with the one justifying your attitude... Well, your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It sounds like you enjoy living in misery or something, because you completely dismiss the explanations and come up with the one justifying your attitude... Well, your choice.
    no i just accept my lot in life. happiness is for other people.

Ofc my SO It's a no-brainer in my case.

Wouldn't be my love if I didn't decide to save her. Besides my parents are old as fuck and have barely 20 years left in them each.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-06 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    A person has captured both of your parents and your very attractive lovable significant other. They have taken them to an abandoned factory and has tied them up upside down, hovering over a pot of boiling hot oil. The factory has zero windows and all entrances have collasped debris in front of them and the doors sealed shut with the weight of fifty tanks. Outside there is a computer screen and a keyboard with three buttons, a red one, yellow, and a green one. The yellow one will release your significant other but drop your parents to their deaths. The green button will release your parents but drop your significant other to their death. OR will you press the red button? Who knows what'll happen!
    I'd call the Avengers because I'm obviously dealing with a Supervillain.

I'd save my significant other. I'd give the parentals the "thanks for everthing" /nod
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================