Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was born in the wrong country at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    well sex offenders by definition are horrible people like serial rapists, child traffickers and murders with sexual crimes attatched. what sucks is she did something very stupid but she shouldnt be penalized for the rest of her life for a non violent crime. in my opinion she should get a slap on the wrist since she didnt really hurt anyone, consent was implied and she was cooperating with the police etc. her life is basically ruined now though
    You only think she deserves a slap on the wrist because she's hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    let me have this one buddy..

no but seriously its just sad to see so much wasted potential.. the girl is what.. 24? and already shes throwing her life down the drain because of this. well she did this for a whole year but whatever. i'm surprised no1 found out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Is it ok for teens to have sex with other teens? Or 17 year olds to band 10 year olds? Who is giving consent then? What about a 14 and an 8? All these people are trying to do is figure shit out. So ok the girl is 24, but according to the kid he started this whole thing. She just went along and waddaya know shes pregnant. Oh lets not forget the fact that when the parents found out they were supportive of the relationship.

People need to keep their nose out of others business, let the police and courts handle this. If that kid really does love this woman, imagine how hes going to feel when shes locked up and he has a baby to take care of. Live and learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Is it ok for teens to have sex with other teens? Or 17 year olds to band 10 year olds? Who is giving consent then? What about a 14 and an 8? All these people are trying to do is figure shit out. So ok the girl is 24, but according to the kid he started this whole thing. She just went along and waddaya know shes pregnant. Oh lets not forget the fact that when the parents found out they were supportive of the relationship.

People need to keep their nose out of others business, let the police and courts handle this. If that kid really does love this woman, imagine how hes going to feel when shes locked up and he has a baby to take care of. Live and learn.
    Bolded is pretty fucked up.

She should have thought of that before getting pregnant with a 13 year old's kid. Now she's ruined both of their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    This woman is a saint. Where was Ms. Vera when I was growing up? I demand a do-over!
    Everything sounds consensual here...

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    let me have this one buddy..

no but seriously its just sad to see so much wasted potential.. the girl is what.. 24? and already shes throwing her life down the drain because of this. well she did this for a whole year but whatever. i'm surprised no1 found out sooner.
    Well, you're supposed to pay for your mistakes. So she had it coming. But she may also become another Mary Kay Letourneau, who knows.

I do think American law needs a sense of li, or some bend from somebody who can see things very objectively, but in this case I think the girl was wrong. If the kid was 17 you can argue what is a couple of months, but the fact that she was an authority, and basically a decade older wasn't a smart decision.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's always the people of color.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre pubescent is a tricky word to throw around. If the pictures that I linked much earlier actually include a picture of them as a couple ... he's got a really good mustache and beard to be below the age of developing secondary sexual characteristics.

The move to raise the age of consent across the US is fairly recent, and there used to be states with rather low ages of consent. As it went up, we started to see Romeo and Juliet laws enacted because teens being teens they kept having sex. I gather Texas' Romeo and Juliet law only goes back to something like 2011. Laws using age as a threshold are going to run up against situations where they seem out of touch, but they have the advantage of at least being clear. Using age gives a bright line test, arguing about whether he has a good beard would be much more vague. For all of that, we are left with a mishmash of laws that purport to rule on people's mental capacity based on an arbitrary age, and it becomes obvious that the age choice is just that -- arbitrary.

At sixteen, a woman may be considered mature enough to have sex and potentially become a mother. She couldn't join the military until seventeen (with parental consent) and then we could give her a weapon with live rounds. On the other hand, despite being old enough to be knocked up or shot, she isn't mature enough to buy a beer until twenty-one. It should make our heads hurt.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Pre pubescent is a tricky word to throw around. If the pictures that I linked much earlier actually include a picture of them as a couple ... he's got a really good mustache and beard to be below the age of developing secondary sexual characteristics.
    I think the issue is that it started when he was 13, I dont think he is still 13 and even then when I was in middle school my friend at 14 could grow a full fledged beard that most men in there 20s cant grow. Same goes for one of my cousins, was so bad the school principle made him go into his office in the morning then followed him to watch him shave and come back in the afternoon to see that he indeed have a 5 o'clock shadow at the end of school. But yes I'd agree its tricky mainly because of what I just recounted sometimes age isnt apparent at first glance nor is physical maturity always relative to age
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy4123 View Post
    Eh hate it all you want, but young boys fantasize about doing their hot teachers half the school day if they got em.
    So do girls, so what's the difference? She was still in a position of power, and he is still underage (by quite a lot).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelmc454 View Post
    I think the issue is that it started when he was 13, I dont think he is still 13 and even then when I was in middle school my friend at 14 could grow a full fledged beard that most men in there 20s cant grow. Same goes for one of my cousins, was so bad the school principle made him go into his office in the morning then followed him to watch him shave and come back in the afternoon to see that he indeed have a 5 o'clock shadow at the end of school. But yes I'd agree its tricky mainly because of what I just recounted sometimes age isnt apparent at first glance nor is physical maturity always relative to age
    I don't think I've ever met a 13 year old that did not look like a 13 year old. Go flip through your middle school yearbook and come back to us.

Every young man dreams about banging a hot older woman.

Well the biggest issue I see here is just the professional aspect to be honest. She disqualified herself as teacher, but besides that if she didn't abuse him, got what she wanted by intoxicating him, etc. I don't really care. I question what you'd get out of 14 year old guy who are rather immature, no matter how you look at them, but that is probably besides the point. And before you ask I hold the same standard when it comes to inverted roles, though I could probably see a 14 old girl as more interesting as the guy in most cases. Still it's a huge professional failure to date your students (even if both were of legal age).

Edit: Given her selfie obsession the guy was probably more mentally mature than she all things considered..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-06-06 at 07:25 AM.

My junior highschool teacher had a FAT ASS. Fantasized alot about her. Like I even had wet dreams about this shit. It was bad. I'm glad it just stayed a fantasy, because I know wouldn't have been able to say no. I wonder how many of the victims actually have had after affects. This woman deserves jail time, but registered as a sex offender? Nah dawg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't think I've ever met a 13 year old that did not look like a 13 year old. Go flip through your middle school yearbook and come back to us.
    It's actually kinda common lol. Or it used to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Something tells me these laws need skewed back quite a bit, this might be government overstepping it's bounds. Especially when the parents involved give their consent to the situation.
    Hold it, i haven´t kept up with the topic, is this still about a 24 year old having sex with a 13 year old, or about forced marriages?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    So do girls, so what's the difference? She was still in a position of power, and he is still underage (by quite a lot).

- - - Updated - - -

First off the last part of that comment was meant that physical appearance doesn't always give the telling sign of someone's age which goes both ways whether it would make someone look older then they are or younger then they are. Also the poster i was commenting on was saying facial hair can't be prevalent in males that young and I knew first hand two accounts that were not the case. Lastly as far as finding someone who didn't look thirteen what are you talking about, height, weight, facial structure, muscle density? I knew a guy Tasmin Mitchell in middle school (played for LSU basketball team) and he was a sore thumb but he was nothing like any other fourteen year old (was fourteen at the time so had to put that there). He was already 6' or so, it was so bad that parents wondered if he had failed multiple years or if the school was cheating. Now is that normal by all means no, he was 1 out of hundreds but its not non existent either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    So two 13 year olds having sex with each other are both rapists?
    If you want to pretend you cannot read whole sententces you should do that with your friends and not use it as a tool to be obnoxious on the forums.
    Every post you made in this topic is a variation on the same theme: You quote someone, cherry pick some words from what they said, and twist it into some claim nobody ever made. Then pretend to be outraged.