Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Whats wrong with those?
    nothing, just not enough glitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    nothing, just not enough glitter
    we cant all sparkle like your avatars smile!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stithos View Post
    Am I being trolled? Your profile pictures suggests so. In case you aren't, I'll say it again.

Criticism is not the same as libel. Criticism is when someone simply expresses their dislike for something someone did. This is totally legal and Trump doesn't care about it.

Libel a.k.a defamation, on the other hand, can be illegal because it is a known lie targeted towards a person or group. This can seriously harm someone's reputation and they have the right to demand compensation for it. If you fail to see the difference, I don't know what else to say.
    Exactly as libel is defined now you are correct. Criticism is not libel. Libel requires that what is said is incorrect and that the person making the statement knew it to be incorrect when they made it. However what he wants to do is change those laws so that he can claim libel if they criticize him or write a negative story about him. Which the quotes show. You know:
    “We’re going to open up those libels laws,” he added. “So that when The New York Times writes a hit piece, which is a total disgrace, or when The Washington Post, which is there for other reasons, writes a hit piece, we can sue them and win money.”

If you want to claim otherwise why would he be advocating changing libel laws when they already protect folks from knowingly dishonest claims?
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-06-06 at 06:05 AM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    we cant all sparkle like your avatars smile!
    The dentist was bad, the helm is +18 charisma so im good, it gets a +3 bonus for girls who like large tube steak

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    P.S More people die from bathtubs per year than terrorists in the US. Maybe we should advocate a president that values bathtub safety.
    Let's go home guys, the world should stop paying attention to terrorism because the deaths it causes don't meet Zafire's Bathtub Quota (BAQ). Until ISIS gets better at murdering innocent people than bathtubs we shouldn't care because there are obviously more important matters to attend to, duh.
    Last edited by stithos; 2016-06-06 at 06:13 AM.

Let's go home guys, the world should stop paying attention to terrorism because the deaths they cause don't meet Zafire's Bathtub Quota (BAQ). Until ISIS gets better at murdering innocent people than bathtubs we shouldn't care because there are obviously more important matters to attend do, duh.
    well... yeah. i mean, isis kills in a spectacular way (in the truest sense of the word) but in raw numbers, its pretty small.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    I don't think people realize what Trump actually wants to do.

He is against illegal immigration and he wants to "bring jobs back" by making it insanely hard to trade.
    Jobs that "Come back" from U.S. will be minimum wage because they moved to Mexico to pay workers like crap.
    If it becomes too hard to trade, a lot of things will go up significantly in price (RE: All your electronics and cloths), and money will stop trading hands.
    Stock market crashes, lots of factories shut down.

It will make 10 years ago feel tame in comparison. People are just looking at what he wants to do, not at the effect of what happens after.

P.S More people die from bathtubs per year than terrorists in the US. Maybe we should advocate a president that values bathtub safety.
    i think we can solve the bathtub problem by giving seniors discounts on walk in bath tub installations... terrorism.. might be more difficult to solve.

Let's go home guys, the world should stop paying attention to terrorism because the deaths it causes don't meet Zafire's Bathtub Quota (BAQ). Until ISIS gets better at murdering innocent people than bathtubs we shouldn't care because there are obviously more important matters to attend to, duh.
    More people die per year from school shootings than from ISIS in America.
    More people die per day from drunk driving than from ISIS in America per year.
    More people commit suicide per year than ISIS kills people per year.

It is not an issue that needs undivided attention.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    Why don't the majority of Americans who hate both Trump and Hillary make their voices heard?
    As stated in your other thread about the same subject:
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    The headline is misleading, 60% don't hate both Trump and Clinton, it's just that both Trump and Clinton have more than 60% in the dislike/hate category.
    So, even if there is a significant minority that dislike both candidates (which is interesting and will make the campaign nastier) there is no majority that hate both - and not even a majority that dislike both.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Reading these forums, one might get an impression that the only thing the world cares about is the US elections... Please, megathread, please!
    Totally overdue tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Yeah, because Trump has oodles and oodles of support from people other than the backwoods rednecks that only know the first two amendments of the constitution.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that any of the people you listed were evil.

Unfit for office and complete idiots that trample across human and state rights for the power of the "gubment" that the right wing always seems to be against, but never blinks for a second when it expands under their office.
    You totally missed the point but whatever. I'm guessing you are also not so good at picking up on sarcasm.