Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Eh Sargeras primary goal is to kill N'zoth. So it's kind of hard to work for both.
    well his is to kill the whole planet, but as weve seen shes easy to change sides.. so if sargeras appeared she would go " oh my love your here!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It's an Old God, I think they can handle the Maelstrom(I hope we see that in live action someday). Not to mention the prison could be underwater maybe kinda like the underwater station between Stormwind and Ironforge. Just a theory though.
    ehh deathwing couldent handle it? also hes stuc kin his prison he cant go anywhere, i was more of talking about the naga being unable to go around there

10+ Year Old Account
    ehh deathwing couldent handle it? also hes stuc kin his prison he cant go anywhere, i was more of talking about the naga being unable to go around there
    He was in Deepholme, N'zoth technically isn't, also Deathwing=/Old God
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    To be fair, the same was said about Farahlon (among other things) during WoD reveal.
    Hello and thank this guy for started the same topic, that has been discussed to death.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Hello and thank this guy for started the same topic, that has been discussed to death.
    Hello, you're welcome.
    However, try reading the OP next time, so you can actually identify the right person to be thankful to.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Hello, you're welcome.
    However, try reading the OP next time, so you can actually identify the right person to be thankful to.
    No, you mentioned Faralohn QQ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Actimel View Post

This is the video you were talking about. In my opinion its not likely it will get scraped. They need a zone to acompany either 7.1 or tomb of sargeras and broken shore is kinda small and already had big role
    it seems to get worked on when the art team has a spare 5 minutes
    atleast it's not scrapped like faralon was
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think we're going to see Thal'Dranath scrapped. They seem to have a specific story in mind for that zone. In addition, unlike with Legion where they had Tanaan to fall back on they have literally no other land to utilize for patch content. Unless they just want to plop down a giant Legion spaceship in some random place as a raid they have to have some kind of area to expand upon as the patch(es?) come out.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well the dots do line up is the thing... also you have to remember that even if it isent RIGHT there it is ffing close
    It isn't all that close if you use the actual chronicle maps, that's the problem. N'zoth's prison wouldn't even appear on the Broken Isle region map.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    It isn't all that close if you use the actual chronicle maps, that's the problem. N'zoth's prison wouldn't even appear on the Broken Isle region map.
    except it is, have you seen the map he showed?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I don't think we're going to see Thal'Dranath scrapped. They seem to have a specific story in mind for that zone. In addition, unlike with Legion where they had Tanaan to fall back on they have literally no other land to utilize for patch content. Unless they just want to plop down a giant Legion spaceship in some random place as a raid they have to have some kind of area to expand upon as the patch(es?) come out.
    They have been forshadowing our eventual assault on Argus as well. Players raiding the Legion homeworld through portals from Broken Isles would be pretty easy to work into a content patch and would alleviate the need for more landmass on Azeroth.

except it is, have you seen the map he showed?
    Yes. Have you seen the actual chronicle maps?

Well we won't destroy nzoth.. we haven't destroyed any old God. The only dead one is yasharaj. And he saw nt even fully gone as his heart was still alive. We've just been killing the the physical manifestations of the old gods... as the chronicles read they are like pants. Roots digging deep into the planet. Were just cutting off the flower bud... the roots and body are still deep underground...
    Actually the only alive one is N'Zoth. The killing of C'thun and Yogg-Saron were causes of the Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Actually the only alive one is N'Zoth. The killing of C'thun and Yogg-Saron were causes of the Cataclysm.
    uhh no they wernt >_> alos no they are not dead, yash is the only true killed one...

uhh no they wernt >_> alos no they are not dead, yash is the only true killed one...
    they are 100% dead.
    get your head out of your butt.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    they are 100% dead.
    get your head out of your butt.
    However, that was due to his defeat by the titans. It seems they are the only known beings that can truly slay an Old God. We mortals do not, so C'Thun and Yogg-Saron are, in fact, still alive. We just beat up their physical bodies.

and i dare you to ask nobbel87 and go "they are dead" well also we see in uldluar yog saron is FAAAR from dead

also if they could be 100% kileld then why did the titans imprison them? oh yeah cause they knew if we truly killed them all, it would kill the soul inside

do you even warcraft chronicals?

However, that was due to his defeat by the titans. It seems they are the only known beings that can truly slay an Old God. We mortals do not, so C'Thun and Yogg-Saron are, in fact, still alive. We just beat up their physical bodies.

and i dare you to ask nobbel87 and go "they are dead" well also we see in uldluar yog saron is FAAAR from dead

also if they could be 100% kileld then why did the titans imprison them? oh yeah cause they knew if we truly killed them all, it would kill the soul inside

do you even warcraft chronicals?
    a blue said we killed them.
    THEY ARE DEAD.

the chronicles made them weaker and made them Void lord minions.

a blue said we killed them.
    THEY ARE DEAD.

the chronicles made them weaker and made them Void lord minions.
    yet it labled if we killed them we would kill the planet... do you know what the well of etenirty (now the maelstrum) is? its the wound of the titan left behind by killing yasharaj, please

able to link the blue saying "the old gods are 100% fully dead"

cause even yasharaj who was murdered by the titans still survived his heart being put into a cell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I think thal'dranath is where n'zoth live. If not, then pretty fucking damn close to where n'zoth lives.
    That is what I think aswell, he probably lives below Thal'Dranath and I hope we'll get an old god/naga-queen azshara themed expansion after Legion.

yet it labled if we killed them we would kill the planet... do you know what the well of etenirty (now the maelstrum) is? its the wound of the titan left behind by killing yasharaj, please

able to link the blue saying "the old gods are 100% fully dead"

cause even yasharaj who was murdered by the titans still survived his heart being put into a cell
    C'thun and Yogg'sarons deaths caused the cataclsym. how hard is that to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    That is what I think aswell, he probably lives below Thal'Dranath and I hope we'll get an old god/naga-queen azshara themed expansion after Legion.
    it will not be a expansion, it will be a patch

- - - Updated - - -

C'thun and Yogg'sarons deaths caused the cataclsym. how hard is that to understand?
    except it dident, as neither of them has anything to do with deathwing

scource for that, and for the blue confirming they are both dead?

https://youtu.be/VcpNAy6Dld0?t=8m16s alittle bit of confirmation yog sarron is alive

also that the puzzle box of yoggsaron still works, and also that the keepers still speak of the prison and it being used
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-06-08 at 09:00 PM.