View Poll Results: Which candidate has your support?

Voters
969. This poll is closed
  • American Voter - Donald Trump

202 20.85%
  • American Voter - Hillary Clinton

158 16.31%
  • Non-American - Donald Trump

164 16.92%
  • Non-American - Hillary Clinton

113 11.66%
  • American Voter - Other Candidate

173 17.85%
  • Non-American - Other Candidate

159 16.41%
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Trump is as close to a fine wine as I've seen in my 32 years of life. His particular vintage comes with good advertising and a unique label. Not sure though I'd say I can tell what a fine wine is considering pretty much my entire adult life we've had Bush or Obama which has been more or less pouring red food coloring in vodka
    Trump, a fine wine? Lol, alright, I'm not going to flame you, but I'm talking about a prototype honest, moralistic, fair, well spoken humane leader, with a great vision. I'm not too sure Trump fits any of those. I get that he makes some points about how some Americans feel, but the guy is rough around the edges. He's like a shot of 151.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If he's "in touch without people think and feel" then why is his favorability rating so constantly under water?
    Does not matter. Patton was not liked by his men for the most part. But he got the job done really well. People will vote for him and yet not approve of some his antics at the same time. Because many feel he will get done what they want for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Does not matter. Patton was not liked by his men for the most part. But he got the job done really well. People will vote for him and yet not approve of some his antics at the same time. Because many feel he will get done what they want for this country.
    Yes, it does. If he's really "in touch" with the why do most not like him?

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yes, it does. If he's really "in touch" with the why do most not like him?
    Because of the way they do those polls. I do not approve of some of the things he has said. But I do support what he has said he wants to do for the country. You will see this election. If it is Trump or Hillary, one will win no matter what their disapproval ratings are. :P
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2016-06-06 at 04:03 AM.

Trump 2016

Build that fucking wall and anyone who doesnt like it can get the fuck out of the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Trump 2016

Build that fucking wall and anyone who doesnt like it can get the fuck out of the country.
    what if i don't like the color of the wall?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Because of the way they do those polls. I do not approve of some of the things has said. But I do support what he has said he wants to do for the country. You will see this election. If it is Trump or Hillary, one will win no matter what their disapproval ratings are. :P
    So you think he's approval rating is actually much higher?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    Trump, a fine wine? Lol, alright, I'm not going to flame you, but I'm talking about a prototype honest, moralistic, fair, well spoken humane leader, with a great vision. I'm not too sure Trump fits any of those. I get that he makes some points about how some Americans feel, but the guy is rough around the edges. He's like a shot of 151.
    lol for sure, glad you got where I was going. Rough around the edges? Sure. Take that any day over a person who's failed at everything in her lifetime, or some other slouch bastard who spends more of his time campaigning for re-election funds then he does his actual job. I'd prefer a fine wine to, but there is no such thing in our house. Our politicians are just brand named bullshit birthed from either a democratic or republican cesspool. They have teleprompters, speech writers, wardrobe consultants who transform them into perfect pile of horse shit for rich donors who hold their political existence by puppet strings.We need more people like Trump, washington outsiders, in every branch of government. Getting Trump elected is a small victory in breaking that very cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    lol for sure, glad you got where I was going. Rough around the edges? Sure. Take that any day over a person who's failed at everything in her lifetime, or some other slouch bastard who spends more of his time campaigning for re-election funds then he does his actual job. I'd prefer a fine wine to, but there is no such thing in our house. Our politicians are just brand named bullshit birthed from either a democratic or republican cesspool. They have teleprompters, speech writers, wardrobe consultants who transform them into perfect pile of horse shit for rich donors who hold their political existence by puppet strings.We need more people like Trump, washington outsiders, in every branch of government. Getting Trump elected is a small victory in breaking that very cycle.
    By what definition has Clinton "failed at everything in her life"?

Trump 2016

Honest question:

How will you feel if Trump gets into office and never builds that wall?

Would you still vote for him today if you knew he's lying about building that wall?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what if i don't like the color of the wall?
    Trump has good taste in wall colors, it will be a big beautiful wall, with a big fat door that people can come in legally.

Trump has good taste in wall colors, it will be a big beautiful wall, with a big fat door that people can come in legally.
    Actually had to look at your name to realise that this isn't intended as irony.

I somehow get the feeling that the poll would have been more interesting without the chicken answer at the end. Or at least if it had been phrased differently, like "dump, shillary, voiding my vote". Because the way it is now, I get the feeling there is a huge unknown :P.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Honest question:

How will you feel if Trump gets into office and never builds that wall?

Would you still vote for him today if you knew he's lying about building that wall?
    Ho do you feel about Obama? He promised he would close Gitmo - 8 years later it is still open for business.

Regardless, Trump is winning this poll by both Americans and non-Americans. Love it!

Trump 2016! Making America Great Again!

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Ho do you feel about Obama? He promised he would close Gitmo - 8 years later it is still open for business.

Regardless, Trump is winning this poll by both Americans and non-Americans. Love it!

I'm not American and wouldn't vote if I was, so that's pretty irrelevant. Nice try to deflect the question though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm not American and wouldn't vote if I was, so that's pretty irrelevant. Nice try to deflect the question though.
    It wasn't an attempt to deflect the question.

He promised to close Gitmo which has NOT happened (and will not happen.) Does that mean he is a liar? Even though he absolutely is, in this case lying has nothing to do with it. Obama tried to close Gitmo many times but has been blocked by Congress.

How would I feel if Trump gets into office and never builds the wall? No problem at all. You are assuming that the wall won't get built because he "lied" to us.

How do you propose Trump will make America great again? or are you just chanting for the sake of chanting.

Lul, you actually think this poll means shit? Sadly I feel like he will win, regardless. When Trump fucks us, and he will, I wonder who you will blame. I literally had to explain why a man hitting a woman was looked down upon...I really wouldn't take polls on mmoc seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    How do you propose Trump will make America great again, or are you just chanting for the sake of chanting.
    One way he will make America great again is that the liberal/progressive/democrats will be marginalized. Another way is that he will place the needs of American Citizens over the needs of illegal immigrants. He will, hopefully, round up all the illegal immigrants and their anchor babies and deport them out of the USA, which will rid us of approx. 12 million criminals.

One way he will make America great again is that the liberal/progressive/democrats will be marginalized. Another way is that he will place the needs of American Citizens over the needs of illegal immigrants. He will, hopefully, round up all the illegal immigrants and their anchor babies and deport them out of the USA, which will rid us of approx. 12 million criminals.
    That is all? Getting rid of immigrants. I don't see how that will make America great.