Old expansion deluxe mounts/pets?

I noticed you can buy the bundle of items from the WoD deluxe version..but you can't buy any of the old expansion ones. I specifically wish I had the Imperial Quilen from MoP..is there a way to still obtain some of those older mounts/pets from previous deluxe expansion releases? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    I noticed you can buy the bundle of items from the WoD deluxe version..but you can't buy any of the old expansion ones. I specifically wish I had the Imperial Quilen from MoP..is there a way to still obtain some of those older mounts/pets from previous deluxe expansion releases? Thanks
    Only by buying a copy of the collector's edition on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Only by buying a copy of the collector's edition on eBay.
    yikes..spending 50+ bucks just for a mount is steep..maybe someday they'll have the mounts/pets available in the store again

Have you asked customer support?

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    yikes..spending 50+ bucks just for a mount is steep..maybe someday they'll have the mounts/pets available in the store again
    Seems unlikely, since they were explicitly a bonus for those who bought the collector's edition.

They have to give at least a little something special to those that have been playing that long/have purchased collector's editions. The BMAH is already a slap in the face to vanilla/TBC players. That being said, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did allow every limited item to be made available at some point.