Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    you seem to have some major issues thinking more then a few days into the future these immigrants have children the children are German but their culture is Muslim
    You have some major issues understanding cultures, immigration, numbers and how people make babies. Immigrants can´t have way more children than germans if they are to a majority men. They need women too. I already posted this, 87% of all mariages in germany are between two germans, only 8 percent are between a german and a foreigner, and only 7 percent of all mariages are between two foreigners. Yeah, they will outnumber germans within 5 years, right?

most of the Terrorism trying to create a new muslim state will come from people born in Germany because their families have refused to adapt to a new culture with different values
    And that´s not a problem with immigrants, that´s a problem with integration. We had immigration since forever (except for the time we followed germany into the abyss), there are no numbers that suggest immigrants are more likely to commit crime on a significant level (99,7% of locals are respectable people compared to 99% of immigrants). Truly shocking numbers.

for a simple person like you maybe pictures would be easier for you to understand
    Oh boy you´re clueless, this isn´t helping your point at all. Borders changed, well guess why? European countries went to war with each other since people lived here. Still those changes came because of foreign forces, not because of refugees/immigrants within a country establishing their own state.

- - - Updated - - -

the Quran also has that rule about overruling verses that disagree with each other the newer ones will always override the earlier stuff thats how they get sharia law right because there is no conflicting statements?
    I doubt you know what sharia law is, looks like you use it as a buzzword equivalent of "very bad policies".
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    How are they closing their eyes and pretending there is no issue?
    Are you serious? Our current PM said there's no limit on how many we can receive(But was forced to implement border controls due to internal conflicts in the party and pressure from parliament), for one and then went on to go about misrepresenting what people are saying about immigrants committing crime by going "Sexual assaults are not related to immigration", that's just plain out retarded when people are talking about how often they commit that crime compared to Swedes.

There's countless of other examples.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-06-05 at 07:08 PM.

if language and culture mixing was the end then wouldn't have most european countries already been destroyed? there's a fairly dominant language and out-of-country media presence in most european countries. has been for decades.

put aside arabic and islam for a minute. i think you'll realize that something else that isn't german (or pick whatever country/language you like) has spread really well. if you can't read what i'm typing then nevermind.
    Last edited by Blur4stuff; 2016-06-05 at 07:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    if language and culture mixing was the end then wouldn't have most european countries already been destroyed? there's a fairly dominant language and out-of-country media presence in most european countries. has been for decades.
    Tried it 2 times, the US and Russia stopped us all the time russia even went sofar as integrating half of europe into the motherland to protect them, so we´ve decided to lay low and take a slower approach, just you wate!

/s
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You have some major issues understanding cultures, immigration, numbers and how people make babies. Immigrants can´t have way more children than germans if they are to a majority men. They need women too. I already posted this, 87% of all mariages in germany are between two germans, only 8 percent are between a german and a foreigner, and only 7 percent of all mariages are between two foreigners. Yeah, they will outnumber germans within 5 years, right?
    Perhaps evil foreigners are going to give birth to 50 children each, to fulfill their share in the plan to conquer Europe?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

7+ Year Old Account
    White germans can easily solve this problem by start fucking eachother all over the place

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Integration takes a lot of time, Turkish immigrants aren't properly integrated even after a few generations, while the german population will decline massively in the next few decades, only 39% of the population is under 40 years old and germans don't have many kids. So yes adding too many too fast can change everything, but a refugee is not the same as an immigrant in Germany. Refugees have to return home, once it is save. Unless they register for proper immigration and get it granted.
    Thinking that refugees will leave once it's safe, is naive. They will stay, the governments want them to stay because they will invest a lot of money in them, and they expect them to work and provide taxes once they are done with that. The only ones that will return are those that want to themselves, or those that are sent back.

10+ Year Old Account
    all around the world there are already Sharia courts setup to handle small stuff inside their communities that bypass / avoid the country's justice / legal system
    What exactly is the problem with that, as long as they don't break any laws? How is it different from a family not calling police over every minor disagreement and, instead, trying to talk the issue through?
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    im not going to bother reading your post after the first few words
    I wonder why.

it has NOTHING to do with taking over a current country its about creating Ghettos creating towns of just one culture
    ok if it has nothing to do with taking over a current country then

other Cultures will move away from them by choice because they are not compatible with the current Culture
    once this area gets big enough they will want their own laws their own government and even their own independance
    what would you call the bolded part then if not overtaking a current country?

all around the world there are already Sharia courts setup to handle small stuff inside their communities that bypass / avoid the country's justice / legal system
    it is not a major problem yet because they only handle small issues but it will keep growing
    What makes you think this will happen? I mean you have to base this on something.

you really are blind
    You are delusional and making shit up everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Perhaps evil foreigners are going to give birth to 50 children each, to fulfill their share in the plan to conquer Europe?
    That´s the only way they can accomplish what the doomsayers keep repeating, so yes that´s exactly what´s going to happen.

Deleted
    most Christians have never read a bible thats why their values are acceptable to the modern world
    most Christians do not get the rules on how they should live their lives from a outdated story book

the last place you should be looking if you want Muslims to become accepted like Christians is the Quran

you should bury the Quran because unlike Christian Fundamentalists 100% of Muslim fundamentalists are terrorists
    Christian Fundamentalists are just idiots like that ken ham guy

the Quran also has that rule about overruling verses that disagree with each other the newer ones will always override the earlier stuff thats how they get sharia law right because there is no conflicting statements?
    Go back into history, Christian fundamentalists did the same thing as terrorists do now, behead or torture anyone that wouldn't subject to Christianity. Though they obviously didn't blow themselves up for the lols, but they definitely did kill in the name of their God. So by definition, the christian fundamentalists back then were also pretty much terrorists.

Quran and Bible, neither of them says murdering is good, and I'm talking about the authentic versions, the ISIS version is completely rewritten and mainly talks about killing others, and not really about helping and providing others unlike the authentic version. The similarity between both of them is that were used a form of indoctrination and surpression or religious people to do their dirty work/desire.

i know there is no extremism or terrorism "in" Islam... its the way they are meant to be according to the Quran so they believe they are doing the right thing

but to the "outside world" its extremism
    I guess I should hold the KKK to the same standard you said then, for I guess since a few nut jobs did horrendous, and egregious actions then all Christians are like the KKK.....

You see ISIS is not Islamic, and there is not one person there that understands the Quran. They just pick out verses in the Quran without any understanding, and justify what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Go back into history, Christian fundamentalists did the same thing as terrorists do now, behead or torture anyone that wouldn't subject to Christianity. Though they obviously didn't blow themselves up for the lols, but they definitely did kill in the name of their God. So by definition, the christian fundamentalists back then were also pretty much terrorists.

Quran and Bible, neither of them says murdering is good, and I'm talking about the authentic versions, the ISIS version is completely rewritten and mainly talks about killing others, and not really about helping and providing others unlike the authentic version. The similarity between both of them is that were used a form of indoctrination and surpression or religious people to do their dirty work/desire.
    Bro! Thanks you beat me to the punch

Dalai Lama knows first hand the importance of preserving culture. It saddens me the world has to dive for idiots like Donald Trumps to get a semi correct answer from a clown on the political scale. When conservative is becoming the protector of previous progressive ideas you know a shift is coming, its history. The only difference now is that the side of progression is not the one beheading the people in the streets.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is, religion of Islam historically and geographically collided with some of the most ruthless cultures this planet has to offer. Long before Islam, Middle Eastern region was an apex of violence and corruption. Then Islam appeared in the same region; it was only logical that the teachings would be twisted and perverted by power hungry zealots, much like Christianity was twisted and perverted during the period of Inquisition - only to a higher degree, due to the specifics of the region. There is a lot of peaceful Islam practitioners on this planet (living mostly in First World countries, for apparent reasons) that believe in gender equality, in pacifism, in separation of religion from the government, etc. This indicated that it is not Islam that causes problems; rather, it is people using perverted versions of Islam to control the crowds that are to blame. EVEN IF there is something in Quran justifying violence and sexism (I wouldn't know, since I've never read a single word from that book), people don't have to take it literally; Quran, Bible and other such books can be used just as a general moral guidance, people have to understand that the books were written very long time ago, when the world was completely different - and some do understand that.

So no, it is not Islam that is a problem. It is not Arabs that are a problem either. It is just the way history went in that region. If, instead of Islam, Middle East was dominated by, say, Christianity, or Buddhism, or Atheism - do you really think it would be in a better state now? All religions and lack of religions can lead to horrendous regimes: Islam (Iran), Christianity (Inquisitor Spain), Buddhism (Burma), Atheism (North Korea)... It is not about religion, it is about history and society.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    If you are white British in London you are now a minority
    Incorrect. You might be a minority in certain areas if you lump all non-whites together, but as a whole definately not and overall whites are still the vast majority.

And even if it was true, so what? I don't feel uncomfortable around people who aren't the same skin colour as me.

More like 50 children a year, each.

The problem is, religion of Islam historically and geographically collided with some of the most ruthless cultures this planet has to offer. Long before Islam, Middle Eastern region was an apex of violence and corruption.
    So totally unlike Europe then. Or Asia. Or Central America. Or Africa.

I mean Britain had several attempted genocides occur since the Romans conquered most of the isles. The Celts and Picts were almost wiped out, then Christianity arrived and killed pagans who refused to convert. And then we had the Saxons and Vikings and Normans. And later on Welsh and Cornish culture was practically removed from existance by puritans. Then the Irish. And then we moved on to America and started killing the Natives.

Newsflash: history the world over is violent. All humans have been unbelievably shit to each other. Pointing the finger at the Middle East as being 'different' smacks of ignorance and fear.

- - - Updated - - -

no shit?

because something happened in the past doesn't mean its acceptable today
    Christian cultures moved on they stopped getting their morales from ancient books
    Could fool me with the amount of bigotry directed at people in America right now. Its all taken from the Bible. So no, Christianity hasn't grow up yet either.

And the reason the KKK doesn't openly attack people anymore is because they are a criminal organisation now. They sure as hell didn't reform or give up their hatred and violent thoughts.

He's right about thinking they should return home to rebuild when it's over. I agree with that but not like on a "GTFO out of my country" level, but more .. the hope they could reclaim what is theirs and make something better out of it in the aftermath.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    So totally unlike Europe then. Or Asia. Or Central America. Or Africa.

I mean Britain had several attempted genocides occur since the Romans conquered most of the isles. The Celts and Picts were almost wiped out, then Christianity arrived and killed pagans who refused to convert. And then we had the Saxons and Vikings and Normans. And later on Welsh and Cornish culture was practically removed from existance by puritans. Then the Irish. And then we moved on to America and started killing the Natives.

Newsflash: history the world over is violent. All humans have been unbelievably shit to each other. Pointing the finger at the Middle East as being 'different' smacks of ignorance and fear.
    The Middle East is different because, as the name implies, it's sort of in the middle of everything and hence people from all corners of the world have passed through and interacted with one another, sometimes peacefully but typically not so much. The different tribes and nations that have lived in Britain might seem quite distinct from your perspective, but the differences between them are miniscule compared to the kind of ethno-religious mix you would find in the typical Middle Eastern country. Islamic ideology was always quite naive in thinking it could just paper over all these differences and unite everyone under Islam, and sectarian conflicts between various tribes and sects are still playing out to this day.

It's definitely important to for nations to keep their cultural identity while taking in refugees. There should also be incentives for refugees to return home once the conflict is over, not necessarily kicked out. I don't think any country is prepared for taking in so many people for an indefinite basis so they'll either need to be integrated into society or sent home.

The problem is, religion of Islam historically and geographically collided with some of the most ruthless cultures this planet has to offer. Long before Islam, Middle Eastern region was an apex of violence and corruption. Then Islam appeared in the same region; it was only logical that the teachings would be twisted and perverted by power hungry zealots, much like Christianity was twisted and perverted during the period of Inquisition - only to a higher degree, due to the specifics of the region. There is a lot of peaceful Islam practitioners on this planet (living mostly in First World countries, for apparent reasons) that believe in gender equality, in pacifism, in separation of religion from the government, etc. This indicated that it is not Islam that causes problems; rather, it is people using perverted versions of Islam to control the crowds that are to blame. EVEN IF there is something in Quran justifying violence and sexism (I wouldn't know, since I've never read a single word from that book), people don't have to take it literally; Quran, Bible and other such books can be used just as a general moral guidance, people have to understand that the books were written very long time ago, when the world was completely different - and some do understand that.

So no, it is not Islam that is a problem. It is not Arabs that are a problem either. It is just the way history went in that region. If, instead of Islam, Middle East was dominated by, say, Christianity, or Buddhism, or Atheism - do you really think it would be in a better state now? All religions and lack of religions can lead to horrendous regimes: Islam (Iran), Christianity (Inquisitor Spain), Buddhism (Burma), Atheism (North Korea)... It is not about religion, it is about history and society.
    It's not Islam's fault. It's not the Arab's fault. They couldn't help themselves. They're slaves to history.

Yeah stop infantalizing them. Whatever the roots, people are responsible for their actions. They ultimately made the choice. Expecting people not to murder each other is not a high standard in my opinion.