Fairy Tail 488: what is this? Did he actually die? Is this Fairy Tail I'm reading? inb4 it was only an illusion.
    Also, Mest you fucked up, so hard. Acnologia vs Erza's mom hype.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Last edited by Hellravager; 2016-06-06 at 10:29 AM.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    What game were they playing on it?
    Honestly no idea ncoin spent has nothing on it, but on the transaction history $300 worth of coins
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koi to uso is entering the extremely predictable route... Nisaka and Misaki as arranged partners even if it's fake...

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Koi to uso is entering the extremely predictable route... Nisaka and Misaki as arranged partners even if it's fake...
    Yeah, I actually thought they already knew about it. I mean they seemed kind of secretive and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Fairy Tail 488: what is this? Did he actually die? Is this Fairy Tail I'm reading? inb4 it was only an illusion.
    Also, Mest you fucked up, so hard. Acnologia vs Erza's mom hype.
    Mest is officially an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Nanatsu no Taizai ch 177 is actually out now...

Spoiler: 
    Eeh.

Mest is officially an idiot.
    Let's provoke the guy called "King of Magic". Yea, let's do that. A brilliant fucking idea Mest.
    They better have some high class nakama powers ready.

Deleted
    I really like the way invaders are portrayed in Kuromukuro. The design itself is not particularly special, standard evil armoured guys in evil looking robots - but their actions are actually rather interesting. They don't attack the Earth's forces outright - even when under assault from the military they mostly just ignore the attacks. They don't attack the infrastructure either, aside from clearing a direct path to their objectives. The only times they take initiative in a fight is when units utilizing gravity field technology(So ones capable of disrupting the main force's operations) take field, or when they arrive at the target site and move to secure the objective. For all the evil imagery, they seem to be quite focused on avoiding causing excessive destruction and casualties to humans. Well mannered invaders, if you will.

I might be naive, but that gives me hope the story will be more interesting than the barebones evil aliens attack earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I actually thought they already knew about it. I mean they seemed kind of secretive and all.
    Nisaka had a good point today though "if you pair two teens together and tell them that they're supposed to marry, they're bound to spend a lot of time together and end up falling in love with each other anyway" (not exactly this but I'm too lazy to go read it again). Inb4 all this notice shit is fake.
    Let's provoke the guy called "King of Magic". Yea, let's do that. A brilliant fucking idea Mest.
    They better have some high class nakama powers ready.
    Brandi calling him grandpa was extremely cute though. And yeah, this guy is probably strong as fuck. And now even stronger since he absorbed God Serena's lachrimas for himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I really like the way invaders are portrayed in Kuromukuro. The design itself is not particularly special, standard evil armoured guys in evil looking robots - but their actions are actually rather interesting. They don't attack the Earth's forces outright - even when under assault from the military they mostly just ignore the attacks. They don't attack the infrastructure either, aside from clearing a direct path to their objectives. The only times they take initiative in a fight is when units utilizing gravity field technology(So ones capable of disrupting the main force's operations) take field, or when they arrive at the target site and move to secure the objective. For all the evil imagery, they seem to be quite focused on avoiding causing excessive destruction and casualties to humans. Well mannered invaders, if you will.

I might be naive, but that gives me hope the story will be more interesting than the barebones evil aliens attack earth.
    They look more like a scouts to me.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They look more like a scouts to me.
    They are retrieving some unspecified objects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    They are retrieving some unspecified objects.
    they sorta specified it though: cornerstone and I forget the other stone, but sounds quite important to a planet's "survival" imo...might be just me though
    [CENTER]

Nisaka had a good point today though "if you pair two teens together and tell them that they're supposed to marry, they're bound to spend a lot of time together and end up falling in love with each other anyway" (not exactly this but I'm too lazy to go read it again). Inb4 all this notice shit is fake.
    Koi to Uso
    You know it's retarded when you resolve the show's premise by stating it never even existed. It's like ending a post-apocalyptic show without real ending and just having the MC wake up from a dream.

Brandi calling him grandpa was extremely cute though. And yeah, this guy is probably strong as fuck. And now even stronger since he absorbed God Serena's lachrimas for himself.
    FT: Yeah, and he's angry. Very angry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    they sorta specified it though: cornerstone and I forget the other stone, but sounds quite important to a planet's "survival" imo...might be just me though
    Well, yeah, but all we know is the name. What they actually are, or why are they taken away, or why are they on Earth in the first place, and a thousand other questions lack an answer for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Koi to Uso
    You know it's retarded when you resolve the show's premise by stating it never even existed. It's like ending a post-apocalyptic show without real ending and just having the MC wake up from a dream.
    I'm not even sure what the author wants to do with the story by now, she literally fucked her plot when she said that the first notice (Misaki) wasn't just MC-kun hallucinating.

I originally thought that she'd play the "true love can prevail against a notice blablabla" card and end MC with Misaki but now they both are technically arranged partners and it doesn't make sense anymore.

I'm not even sure what the author wants to do with the story by now, she literally fucked her plot when she said that the first notice (Misaki) wasn't just MC-kun hallucinating.

I originally thought that she'd play the "true love can prevail against a notice blablabla" card and end MC with Misaki but now they both are technically arranged partners and it doesn't make sense anymore.
    I think that either the author didn't plan ahead, causing all those loopholes, or she changed her plot halfway through because of feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    she changed her plot halfway through because of feedback.
    This is literally the most retarded thing an author can do.

This is literally the most retarded thing an author can do.
    Could be she has a retarded editor that pushed her towards that direction.