Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Were there any changes to MoP CM rewards? Will I be able to get sets for different classes maybe if I did it on my DK?

Do you get new class perks for abilities when you level like in WoD or is that sort of thing in artefacts now?

Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    Were there any changes to MoP CM rewards? Will I be able to get sets for different classes maybe if I did it on my DK?
    So far I haven't seen anything from it. I know the WoD weapons are being made available, but I am not sure what the plan is for the MoP armor sets. That said, the class hall sets look similar (or are recolors) of the MoP sets from what I've seen. This could be just a placeholder tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Do you get new class perks for abilities when you level like in WoD or is that sort of thing in artefacts now?
    There are no new class perks, it is all rolled up into the artifacts now and what you do to progress with them. EVENTUALLY, you'll just have everything, but for the time being, decisions do matter when picking what artifact stuff you invest in.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.