Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Skins, Sprays, maybe a couple of maps.
    Id say your out of luck on the last part to be honest :P if we get first patch in late June I don't see them adding new maps already :P.

I expect to see a McCree nerf to bring him into balance. Also a Widowmaker nerf. Possibly a small Tracer nerf as well.

I expect to see a D Va and Mei buff so that they become competitively viable but I expect both of these buffs to hit portions of their kit where the improvements seem subtle except at the highest skill levels.

I feel dumb... tick rate?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
    I expect to see a McCree nerf to bring him into balance. Also a Widowmaker nerf. Possibly a small Tracer nerf as well.

I expect to see a D Va and Mei buff so that they become competitively viable but I expect both of these buffs to hit portions of their kit where the improvements seem subtle except at the highest skill levels.
    Why nerfs do widowmaker and tracer need? What buff does Mei need?

My totally biased and dreamed up patchnotes:

McCree flashbang has to hit the opponent
    D.Va has a little increase in accuracy
    Tjorbjörn turrent has its range decreased 25%

New Map something greener perhaps

One can dream

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    I feel dumb... tick rate?

- - - Updated - - -

Why nerfs do widowmaker and tracer need? What buff does Mei need?
    I think Widowmaker's charge time needs to be increased. I think increasing it 50% after the first charge would be fair. Right now she is able to deal lethal damage any non-tank once every second. Which allows bad Widowmakers to just spam shots until they finally do hit their targets and good widowmakers to completely wipe teams in seconds.

Tracer I would decrease the rate that she generates dash charges. That would make her a little less able to cross the map at ease while still having full cooldowns when she gets there and make her a little less crazy when it comes to sustained fights.

Mei I would frontload the healing on her iceblock to allow her to cancel it early and still get the majority of the heal and make her ultimate instantly freeze targets she deploys it on (they could thaw shortly after and escape some of the damage, but as of right now her ult does nothing to the majority of heros because they can escape it so easily). If feel like those 2 changes would make her viable at the competitive level without changing much at the casual level.
    Last edited by Peligrad; 2016-06-03 at 01:49 PM.

Mei has been removed from the game

I expect a few small balance changes and maybe some additional sprays. I think Blizzard will be loud and proud when they announce new skins, maps, and modes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather no patch fixes besides rank mode for those that want it and new heroes and skins/etc that they will do anyway.
    I honestly think its well balanced as is in its rock paper scissors format.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    Widowmaker now has a 2 second charge inbetween Sniper Shots.

Mcree and Bastion nerfs. Winston buffs. All I can think of tbh.

Deleted
    I'm hoping they fix the bugged trophies. Also expecting my d.va k/d ratio to skyrocket.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    We are already getting 60 tick in competitive play.
    Who gives a fuck about QM, thats for casual people to fuck around in.

If you get rekt in 20 ticks you will get rekt in 60 ticks as well because you just suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Already getting both in competitive.
    So it will happen.
    You realize the 20 tick servers will be used for quick play and ranked play? Anything that isn't a custom game. But yeah, who cares about the game modes the large majority of the player base plays as? They're just casuals who barely even know how to fire their weapon, right?

And it's funny to see you say how you kill and get killed from it, suggesting it makes no overall difference, then go on to say you are getting it in competitive, suggesting that it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
    I think Widowmaker's charge time needs to be increased. I think increasing it 50% after the first charge would be fair. Right now she is able to deal lethal damage any non-tank once every second. Which allows bad Widowmakers to just spam shots until they finally do hit their targets and good widowmakers to completely wipe teams in seconds.

Tracer I would decrease the rate that she generates dash charges. That would make her a little less able to cross the map at ease while still having full cooldowns when she gets there and make her a little less crazy when it comes to sustained fights.

Mei I would frontload the healing on her iceblock to allow her to cancel it early and still get the majority of the heal and make her ultimate instantly freeze targets she deploys it on (they could thaw shortly after and escape some of the damage, but as of right now her ult does nothing to the majority of heros because they can escape it so easily). If feel like those 2 changes would make her viable at the competitive level without changing much at the casual level.
    Agreed on Widowmaker, charge time needs to be a bit slower not sure on how much.

Tracer seems fine to me

Its funny you say her block needs to front load the heal. I've seen others say the heal needs to be removed.

McCree nerf.
    D.Va buff.
    Widowmaker nerf.
    Zenyatta hp buff.

Not particularly my expectations, but my hopes:

-Fix this stupid "50% win/loss" matchmaking
    -Nerf/remove McCree's Flashbang
    -Buff Zenyatta to 200hp, or give him some kind of defensive ability to make up for his tiny health pool
    -Nerf Widowmaker's sniper rifle; reduce bodyshot damage but keep headshot damage, reduce recharge rate

Quote Originally Posted by Fayolynn View Post
    Agreed on Widowmaker, charge time needs to be a bit slower not sure on how much.

Tracer seems fine to me

Its funny you say her block needs to front load the heal. I've seen others say the heal needs to be removed.
    Yeah bad players who don't know how to use their abilities optimally and can't aim complain about Mei being too strong.

I would love to play more Mei personally but she just gets edged out by other champions (Junkrat, Zyra, and McCree primarily) who fill a similar role but do it better (and deal more damage along the way) so I have a hard time justifying it.

She'll never get serious pro play though until her ultimate becomes a reliable source of CC against good players. It is tough to balance a big CC ult, granted. But as of right now it just has way too much counter-play.

Not only can Genji and D Va counter the ult itself, but then every character who sees high amounts of competitive play except soldier 76 can escape Mei's ult before getting frozen. That's on top of the ult having a significant deploy time, short deploy range, and somewhat unwieldy deploy mechanic.

Compared to almost every other ult in the game, Mei's ult is very unreliable and low impact against good players.

Deleted
    Hm. I guess they'll add a new map and possibly a new hero, there's a slight chance they could add the competitive mode aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Mcree and Bastion nerfs. Winston buffs. All I can think of tbh.
    lol Winston buffs

Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    lol Winston buffs
    Double Winston not strong enough I guess... lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Double Winston not strong enough I guess... lol
    Need a re-remake of Planet of the Apes it seems.

I truly believe Tracer's hp should be buffed to 200, she is very strong but I feel like 150 HP is not fair.