Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Did she force the boy to have sex? As far as the news I've read have been telling - no. Makes a hell of a difference, even when talking about having sex with a minor.
    Same situation but reversed again. If a 13 year old girl engaged, willingly, in sex with an adult man, no matter the situation, you and tons of other people would probably be crying foul that he used his authority over her to coerce her into the act and she was just too scared and that's why she was "willing."

It doesn't matter what you think, a 13 year old can't consent to sex, let alone consent to sex with an adult, let alone an adult with authority over them. The law is pretty clear, and she is 100% a sex offender, no matter if he was technically the one that initiated it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    Well if the 8th grade is a boy it's entirely different than if it was a girl. It should remain illegal for the sake of good order but really it's not a big deal, the boy got so much more benefit than the woman that I don't see anything evil. Now love is involved ? If that's true there's nothing wrong.

And to everyone saying it was rape, kek. Are you a boy or a girl ? Every sane boy (even 8th grade) will be happy to have sex with a girl. Because you know, you can't make love as a male without having a boner and be willing to make love.
    1) Yes, they are different. Most girls of that age have gone through puberty and technically are ready to bear children.
    2) You're implying that women don't engage in sex for the sole purpose of enjoyment.
    3) You're implying that men can't be raped because they have to get a boner and that boner somehow magically is the only form of consent needed.

You live in a pretty delusional world. Literally everything you said is wrong.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2016-06-06 at 01:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I'm I misunderstanding you, or do you acteally want to get rid of AoC laws?
    I thinks he wants the laws to be more flexible and in cases like this where the boys family was aware and the boy seemed happy turn a blind eye to statutory rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post

And to everyone saying it was rape, kek. Are you a boy or a girl ? Every sane boy (even 8th grade) will be happy to have sex with a girl. Because you know, you can't make love as a male without having a boner and be willing to make love. That boy for sure was in heaven.
    Not that saying that is the case here, but men can most definitely be raped by women, not sure where you got this idea from.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Didn't take long for someone to complain, did it? You excuse sexism, and cry about sexism when someone calls you out on it.
    Does "you" mean "you" as in 50% of the world's population, or "you" as in me personally?

Because if it's the former - you really have your head so far up your own ass that you think there's no difference between different people belonging to a single gender? If so, I truly feel sorry for you. Such a simple mind must be difficult to bear.

If it's me personally, well, it's not - considering you don't know me at all.

"nice".........

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    How do brutal crimes matter to this topic?

Nothing brutal happend here, it wouldnt suddently be brutal if the genders were reversed.

"Because murder exists its stupid to enforce bodily harm laws" - logic!!!
    "I think murder should be legal if I don't like the person I murder" The logical consistency in the ones making excuses in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Does "you" mean "you" as in 50% of the world's population, or "you" as in me personally?

Because if it's the former - you really have your head so far up your own ass that you think there's no difference between different people belonging to a single gender? If so, I truly feel sorry for you. Such a simple mind must be difficult to bear.

If it's me personally, well, it's not - considering you don't know me at all.
    Now you are complaining because you failed to read the comment you quoted the first time. Try reading it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    I thinks he wants the laws to be more flexible and in cases like this where the boys family was aware and the boy seemed happy turn a blind eye to statutory rape.
    The teacher was in a position of power though, I don't think we'll ever get rid of those laws.

Flexible laws sound nice in theory, but I doubt they would work in reality.
    But since none of us here as psychologist, we really have no way of knowing if that is the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm I misunderstanding you, or do you acteally want to get rid of AoC laws?
    Law is broken, it needs fixing, it needs adjustment to assure where there is actual abuse, it needs to apply force when there is abuse, it needs to consider all angle, law can not just label everything as crime as soon as it doesn't fit their shallow definition of crime. Real crime is severe and has consequences far greater than you people and your words can even define. I have seen it with my own 2 fucking eyes, you people have not seen the horror in the eyes of abused, you have not seen how they faint just looking at a shadow, how their mouth starts foaming; how they constantly fall into cardiac arrest just looking at the face of a doctor sometimes. It was traumatic for me just to observe them and can you imagine how it was for the victims? And here we see the Law going after people who have not abused each other, only problem we here is their age.
    Last edited by BrintoSFJ; 2016-06-06 at 01:42 PM.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    Law is broken, it needs fixing, it needs adjustment to assure where there is actual abuse, it needs to apply force when there is abuse, it needs to consider all angle, law can not just label everything as crime as soon as it doesn't fit their shallow definition of crime. Real crime is severe and has consequences far greater than you people and your words can even define. I have seen it with my own 2 fucking eyes, you people have not seen the horror in the eyes or abused, you have not seen how they faint just looking at a shadow, how their mouth starts foaming; how they constantly fall into cardiac arrest just looking at the face of a doctor sometimes. It was traumatic for me just to observe them and can you imagine how it was for the victims? And here we see the Law going after people who have not abused each other, only problem we here is their age.
    Shoplifting is also a crime.

Crime is not as black and white as you think it is. I will consider this law to be fine, especially when one person is in a position of power, until the psychologist community comes and brings up proper arguments as to why they also think its broken. This is not something i'm going to change my mind over because what some strangers are telling me, without any sources.

Oh, and it was not just age, she was also in a position of power, his teacher, that was also taken into account.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-06-06 at 01:44 PM.

Now you are complaining because you failed to read the comment you quoted the first time. Try reading it first.
    I did. All I read was you saying men are sexist pigs like any generic simpleton of a feminist would.

Do go ahead and explain it better, if you can.

I did. All I read was you saying men are sexist pigs like any generic simpleton of a feminist would.

Do go ahead and explain it better, if you can.
    So you admit you failed to read the wording, and invented your own stories to go along with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The teacher was in a position of power though, I don't think we'll ever get rid of those laws.

Flexible laws sound nice in theory, but I doubt they would work in reality.
    But since none of us here as psychologist, we really have no way of knowing if that is the case.
    But did she abuse her power? Did she force herself on the boy? Did she blackmail him into pleasuring her or else? There is no abuse here but all i see here are talk about "law says bla bla bla" or "a 24 years old male fucking a 13 years old female gets jail so this 24 year old female should also get jail" arguments. This is ridiculous...
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

So you admit you failed to read the wording, and invented your own stories to go along with it.
    I see you weren't able to. Sad, I was hoping for more entertainment.

I see you weren't able to. Sad, I was hoping for more entertainment.
    I can't be bothered because it seems like complete waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Same situation but reversed again. If a 13 year old girl engaged, willingly, in sex with an adult man, no matter the situation, you and tons of other people would probably be crying foul that he used his authority over her to coerce her into the act and she was just too scared and that's why she was "willing."

It doesn't matter what you think, a 13 year old can't consent to sex, let alone consent to sex with an adult, let alone an adult with authority over them. The law is pretty clear, and she is 100% a sex offender, no matter if he was technically the one that initiated it or not.

1) Yes, they are different. Most girls of that age have gone through puberty and technically are ready to bear children.
    2) You're implying that women don't engage in sex for the sole purpose of enjoyment.
    3) You're implying that men can't be raped because they have to get a boner and that boner somehow magically is the only form of consent needed.

You live in a pretty delusional world. Literally everything you said is wrong.
    Women enjoy themselves and can initiate sex without boy consent sure, and yes boys can get an erection without wanting it but from what I've seen the boy looks very happy so let's not make dumb judgements and use our precious time for important matters such as murders, evil doings and girl rapes with no consent.

I can't be bothered because it seems like complete waste of time.
    Ah, the good old "I can't think of a way out so I'll resort to insulting your intelligence". Classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrintoSFJ View Post
    But did she abuse her power? Did she force herself on the boy? Did she blackmail him into pleasuring her or else? There is no abuse here but all i see here are talk about "law says bla bla bla" or "a 24 years old male fucking a 13 years old female gets jail so this 24 year old female should also get jail" arguments. This is ridiculous...
    Whether she blackmailed or forced herself on him is not relevant to whether she is in a position of power or not.

You say our arguments are ridiculous for pointing out that punishment should be equal among genders? Or that we should have AoC laws? The fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The most interesting men...
    We don't always agree, but when we do..... lol
    Lol right?
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Ah, the good old "I can't think of a way out so I'll resort to insulting your intelligence". Classic.
    No, it's the truth. If I were to explain, you'd just take something out of context like you did the first time around, thus wasting my time on even trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because posters here are annoyed that that most people who defend this would not do the same with a 13yo girl.

So how is that white knighting?
    So it's my fault that our culture is the way it is? Interesting.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis