Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well... That's something at least... Not sure how to feel about it so I'll just give my standard response to new things.

Neat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Is this cataclysm 2.0 announcement ?

I sense a big steaming ball of rage to roll into MMO champ in 3....2.....1.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vexenar View Post
    Mildly surprised it was chosen above Twitch.
    I suspect that a lot of Zuckerberg bucks were involved.

Facebook soon mandatory to play WoW :S Big brother must be watching

Until they force you to like and share to 50 people to get a mount or something. IDC

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Pretty much everyone in the whole world. Except you, it seems
    you couldnt be more wrong.
    People are starting to disregard it more and more, specially since every grandma and grandpa joined in

On topic
    This cant be good news, it means further down the line we will have patches that dont have in game content but upgrade features to their new facebook partnership or the likes, kind of reminds me of the selfie cam patch lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Carousel Ads? There's going to be advertisements in the games if we connect with Facebook?
    No, just means Facebook have advertised Blizzard games on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Facebook is still a thing these days?

Huh... who knew.
    considering facebook has roughly 1 billion users each day logging into the social media platform, with an average time of 50 minutes spent browsing daily, it is definitely a thing. Sorry to burst your edgy bubble. Get some friends and then you'll understand the appeal of facebook

This is why you guys never should've joked about the next content patch being Facebook integration. Great job.

10+ Year Old Account
    how many raid tiers did we lose for this?

I can't wait to become a pro facebook live streamer.

lol

I think Twitch or Youtube integration would have been great but this is meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's clever of them. There's 10% of Earth on FB and it's very possible most of them are not into one of Blizzard games ... yet...

Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    you couldnt be more wrong.
    People are starting to disregard it more and more, specially since every grandma and grandpa joined in
    Sure mate! If you say so!

I think facebook integration is a great idea. Someone like me who doesn't stream at all, might actually "go live" every once in a while.

Deleted
    This is going to be really good, lmao. Can't wait for this to happen, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Oholyknight View Post
    considering facebook has roughly 1 billion users each day logging into the social media platform, with an average time of 50 minutes spent browsing daily, it is definitely a thing. Sorry to burst your edgy bubble. Get some friends and then you'll understand the appeal of facebook
    Pretty much how I look at these comments. People trying to be edgy and special snowflakes that they dont use facebook

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcats121 View Post
    how many raid tiers did we lose for this?
    Damn, beat me to it!

Like the avatar though
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Vexenar View Post
    Mildly surprised it was chosen above Twitch.
    To be expected. People who log into Twitch are typically gamers who don't mind logging into multiple systems to access their games. Blizzard is pushing a lot of their stuff, especially the new expansion of WoW, onto the general public (what with the movie offers and whatnot). Adding Facebook functionality cuts down a barrier between the finicky nature of the general public who may be used to accessing their games of Farmville or Candy Crush via one-button access on Facebook itself. This seems like a pretty natural progression.