Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Time to block every single asshole that starts to spam me with their damn streams on facebook.. its bad as it allready is happening, people streaming eating their food etc -.-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    This isn't going to be pretty.
    Why? Like twitter it will be completely optional. WoD development is over for now and all their focus is on Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE remote Bnet access to chat. The current armory app just doesnt cut it. Having a Bnet chat similar to skype or somthing you can access at any time would be great!

At least it wasn't introduced as a content patch... Never forget, 6.1 = Twitter integration and SELFIE CAM!, so, that's nice, i guess?

Deleted
    As long as it is optional i dont care about it. I dont use facebook and i dont intend to. I just hope the old login will stay there and i can access my games as i used to.

ahaha so they found a way to put in Real ID the way they had intended for it in the beginning. Hopefully this doesn't mean I *HAVE* to use Facebook login and I can just still do it the way I normally do.

So I wonder how many people are going to get a stick up their arse over this?

Should be fun to watch though.

Honestly, I'm more interested in seeing how this streaming feature works and if they will open it up to other sites like twitch, youtube etc.

Wow this actually sounds pretty awesome! now I can show my FB friends all the niggling little details about my free time.
    Well thats not really an issue, I just wont use it; its useless. I am however concerned if they actually put manpower towards this instead of actual development.

10+ Year Old Account
    imo they should fix their dam armory app 1st

Yeah this is what they should be spending their resources and time on. Facebook integration nonsense. Complete garbage IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Swarzey View Post
    So I wonder how many people are going to get a stick up their arse over this?

Should be fun to watch though.
    I bet the amount of money facebook gave blizzard to add this "feature" is insane. No one is actually gonna use this feature at all so it's literally like given Blizzard millions for no reason.

What is facebook?

Another fine example of silly solutions to non-existent problems. Maybe they can implement snapchat raid coverage next.

Fuck this. Didn't they learn from the twitter fiasco? I don't know why I asked that because clearly they didnt.

Hey look its patch 7.1 content

Deleted
    much better they focused on voice coms tbh, that's a basic staple of this game they never managed to implement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    much better they focused on voice coms tbh, that's a basic staple of this game they never managed to implement
    Voice comms are coming soon - they're rolling out Overwatch voice comm system across battle.net in near future.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is this the 'improved social features' of legion?
    Rather laughable if that's the case.