View Poll Results: Which candidate has your support?

Voters
969. This poll is closed
  • American Voter - Donald Trump

202 20.85%
  • American Voter - Hillary Clinton

158 16.31%
  • Non-American - Donald Trump

164 16.92%
  • Non-American - Hillary Clinton

113 11.66%
  • American Voter - Other Candidate

173 17.85%
  • Non-American - Other Candidate

159 16.41%
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post

And the comment about Trump being attracted to his daughter , only one with a dirty mind would think that is what he meant.
    I don't, I just meant is as an example on how he screws up in interviews. He probably meant that he thinks his daughter is beautiful, but still made it sound filthy.
    Mother pus bucket!

Hmf...I wouldn't be at all surprised if the poll results were close to the actual results in November.

In all honesty, Other Candidate should win this by a landslide, but it isn't, so you can't really wonder why the world is sliding into a pit of hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

There's going to be a lot of disappointed Trump voters in the fall.

After those judge comments, and Clinton enviscerating him in that speech, Trump is doomed in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Hmf...I wouldn't be at all surprised if the poll results were close to the actual results in November.
    Considering this is a massively liberal site, the numbers shown here are fairly interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    I don't, I just meant is as an example on how he screws up in interviews. He probably meant that he thinks his daughter is beautiful, but still made it sound filthy.
    Good to know you do not think he did. When he said it, it never entered my mind he meant what some said. But this is a good example of how hatred for someone can cloud the mind and we are not capable of fair judgement. But I do agree with you, he does not express things sometimes very well. And sometimes comments about people and such when he shouldn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    In all honesty, Other Candidate should win this by a landslide, but it isn't, so you can't really wonder why the world is sliding into a pit of hell.
    Good point. The democrats could win this election very easily with a better candidate. But the same can be said of the Republicans. If it was
    Kasich or Rubio, it would be a easy win for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Considering this is a massively liberal site, the numbers shown here are fairly interesting.
    Hehe. Some have voted for Trump just to see the reaction. For entertainment.

MAGA crew checkin in. Funny didn't expect these numbers from a liberal website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They're both different colours of shite to my eye. But on the off chance Trump can do something about the immigration problem I'd vote or him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Why? People are just going to troll the poll.
    It's a little disingenuous to imply that anyone who votes for Trump in the poll is trolling. It's an underhanded way of dismissing people, which can be done towards any political stance/belief/etc..
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

For myself it is these;

He wants to enforce the immigration laws we have. And make the border more secure.
    He is pro life.
    He wants to protect the 2nd Amendment.
    He wants to bring back American jobs from other countries.
    He wants to appeal Obama Care.
    He wants to help the veterans more.
    He wants to decrease taxes for all.
    He wants better trade deals for America with other countries.
    He wants to make America more self energy dependent.
    He wants to build the military back up.
    He wants to create more jobs for Americans.
    He wants other countries to start paying for American military protection.
    He wants to renegotiate the Nuclear arms deal with Iran.

If you want details on how he will try to do those, you can go to his web site and check them out.
    I more than likely can think of some more later if you want. But those are enough as of now.
    Doesn't he want to keep the pre-existing conditions part of Obamacare? So basically, he wants Obamacare but without a way for insurance companies to handle the extra cost (individual mandate). I mean, this only makes sense to me if Trump's long term real goal is to cause insurance companies to fold so that he can make the case for single payer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    They're both different colours of shite to my eye. But on the off chance Trump can do something about the immigration problem I'd vote or him.
    By immigration problem I assume you mean how ridiculously hard it is to become a US citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiradyn View Post
    There's going to be a lot of disappointed Trump voters in the fall.

After those judge comments, and Clinton enviscerating him in that speech, Trump is doomed in November.
    Day to day rhetoric matters little at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You can call Hillary a corporate shill or say she "mishandled the Benghazi situation" or some similar noise, but I've yet to see Trump supporters point out a single actual political talking point they disagree with her on (because I'm fairly certain they don't know what they are.) They just dislike her character.

Meanwhile, I can say I disagree with Trump on his pro-torture stance, his idiotic dreams of building a 20 billion dollar money pit of a wall, willingness to break the constitution, desire to sever ties with one of America's greatest trading partners, his condoning of religious oppression, and the overarching theme of pretending that all of these chest-thumping talking points even begin to address various conservative hot-button issues.

Trump supporters like the idea of Trump. He's big and loud and the mean ol' liberals don't like him. They don't give a rat's ass about the execution; I can't name the number of times I've been met with "Well at least Trump is TRYING to address illegal immigration" basically conceding that yes, the wall IS a terrible idea, but Trump supporters like the idea that something will be done about it.

You don't sell me on ideas. An idea is worthless without the means to execute it, and if the means of executing it is awful, all you have is a worthless idea with an awful execution. And that's Trump as a candidate. Bad ideas with terrible execution.
    If you want to know what I disagree with Hillary on, look at Obamas tenure as president, and make a list of all his accomplishments. She is running on "more of the same". In your last paragraph, you state an ida is worthless without the means to execute it. That is an excellent description of Obamacare.

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe. Some have voted for Trump just to see the reaction. For entertainment.
    A majority of people on this site (ie younger people) won't vote anyways. So this poll is probably as effective as polls for Bernie Sanders. Though to dismiss Trumps numbers in a poll as "troll" doesn't lessen their value any. You might want to try and understand what Trump has done to politics in this country. He has finally given an opportunity for an "outrage" vote. A vote to give the finger to politicians in this country, on both sides, at least that's how his supporters see it whether they're right or wrong.

Go ahead and dismiss it, maybe I'll eat my words later for this, but I wouldn't count Trump out. I would be prepared for the day America becomes Great Again!

Hilary is the glaringly obvious choice here, simply because of what the outcome of a Trump presidency would be. And a 3rd party will never find success in a presidential election as the process is currently designed.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    MAGA crew checkin in. Funny didn't expect these numbers from a liberal website.
    Site has a clear conservative bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Site has a clear conservative bias.
    Which reflects the country as a whole. So the point is?

7+ Year Old Account
    And the comment about Trump being attracted to his daughter , only one with a dirty mind would think that is what he meant.
    Lol if he said it once you might have a point. But here is the multiple things he said:

"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

" My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. "

"“Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one,” Donald was quoted in a Sep. 2015 Rolling Stone article. “If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…”

“Ivanka, what’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father,” Williams asks. “Either real estate, or golf,” Ivanka replies.

“Donald?” Williams prompts.

“Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to—” he trails off, gesturing broadly at the woman sitting next to him. (His daughter.) Ivanka laughs, desperately and silently.

And of course the "family picture".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaDwN5zWQAE-qvW.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Lol not sure how much faith I would put in this poll considering I voted for Trump in it.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Trump. If only because he has literally bent over backwards in the past to take care of the troops.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    It's a little disingenuous to imply that anyone who votes for Trump in the poll is trolling. It's an underhanded way of dismissing people, which can be done towards any political stance/belief/etc..
    Lol I voted for Trump in it. And as you can tell he's my favorite candidate.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    Which reflects the country as a whole. So the point is?
    If Trumps enemies would stop talking like the only people voting for him are lower middle class white men maybe they would put a dent in his poll numbers, instead they belittle millions of potential voters and push them closer to Trump and his rhetoric by insulting his fans, which they did heavily earlier on. Well now that he is polling at around 50% and now millions upon millions of people are Trump supporters, insulting them all does not work very well and pushes them closer to him they already are.