Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    More hacked accounts incoming
    My first thought!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    A already feel it when pissing: Legion will be my last xpac.. gonna invest that 50 bucks for a last time.. stay subbed for a few months. Level up 110. do all Dungeons 30 times, have full 15-20 evenings of raiding, get into PVP a bit more if it doesnt suck to much after the pruning, get the flying achievement, explore the world.. unsub and uninstall.
    What does this have to do with Facebook? Nothing here you said has ANYTHING to do with Facebook. Like, at all? It all has to do with content within the game.

Just try to have fun. Once you stop having fun, stop playing.

Deleted
    why would anyone use facebook to login, 95% of facebook posts are just idiots telling rando mpeople what they ate for lunch, and it will cost us a raid tier like the selfie/twitter patch prolly did.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    At this point with the sub numbers this low I'd say the "beggars can't be choosers" saying applies.
    Is it you, Mark?

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard needs to stop making me regret playing their games :\

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    Nothing unexpected. Blizzard is aiming at younger generation of gamers. Its just how world works i guess. Soon you will be able to play in the browser and on mobile.
    Funny thing is, the younger generation considers Facebook an old person's "thing". Know anyone less than 15 years of age? If so, chat with them. Facebook isn't "cool" anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Funny thing is, the younger generation considers Facebook an old person's "thing". Know anyone less than 15 years of age? If so, chat with them. Facebook isn't "cool" anymore.
    Coming in 7.1: Snapchat integration!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    Is it you, Mark?
    You will not foil my plans, commoner!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    Blizzard needs to stop making me regret playing their games :\
    This! I mean Facebook is everywhere already. Please leave us alone!

They keep adding these "social" additions yet the game cannot be further from the most anti-social at the moment since release. Remember in 2004-2005 there was no twitter, no facebook, no smartphones and shit yet the social aspect of the game was at its peak.

Ugh...just ugh...

good for them I guess?
    this is a feature I won't be using.... can't wait until they release some new game content, though.

I find it hilarious you people think Blizzard gives a shit about WoW any more. Facebook integration works great for terrible games like HoTS and Hearthstone. This announcement is just further evidence WoW is not worth a development budget to Blizzard. I mean a year of 5.4 followed by a year of 6.2 and you morons are still playing? Vote with your wallet people.

Let me guess, they're going to save Facebook integration for 7.1? Quality Legion patch content right there. Maybe they'll throw in an upgrade to the selfie cam if we're lucky.

And they didn't even need a patch to do it! Wow Blizzard, wow!
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Minors under 15 shouldn't have Facebook accounts.

Besides, who cares what a bunch of spoiled brats thinks? Do waht you want.

Deleted
    GrinningMan: maybe it will be a legion prepatch major content "Siege of facebook" episode 6 zuckerberk strikes back

What a bunch of fucking losers. It's like they're actively trying to kill their company.

Someone please tell that I have had a major incident and I just woke up on aprill fools day because this is such a joke

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys have issues with facebook cause you are too ugly to put your face on the book? or maybe you have no friends idk
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire