Retribution Paladin TMW DPS Rotation Helper - ALSO LEGION BETA

This is a TMW Profile that shows you which spell to cast at that moment in time to maximize your damage. I also linked a version that works on the Legion Beta

You know you can put the buff duration into the cooldown as well? Saves having that bar counting down at the bottom. I've made a few CLC-Ret type TMWs for a lot of specs, can be found on https://wowscrappie.com/ --- though some might need to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You know you can put the buff duration into the cooldown as well? Saves having that bar counting down at the bottom. I've made a few CLC-Ret type TMWs for a lot of specs, can be found on https://wowscrappie.com/ --- though some might need to be updated.
    Yep I did indeed know that. I tend to lean towards the clean look with only as much information as is needed.

Also very nice website. I've made a TMW for every class in the game just to help me get used to playing them and improving. I share the more refined ones as I tend to start out messy and condense it down.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Yep I did indeed know that. I tend to lean towards the clean look with only as much information as is needed.

Also very nice website. I've made a TMW for every class in the game just to help me get used to playing them and improving. I share the more refined ones as I tend to start out messy and condense it down.
    I know the feeling Feel free to upload them to Scrappie, 'tis my friend's site.

Is this based on any kind of optimized/simulated data? How do we know it is optimal?

...asking for a friend.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    Is this based on any kind of optimized/simulated data? How do we know it is optimal?

...asking for a friend.
    Using TMW you can basically copy an APL and tweak it to make it near-perfect, just like SimulationCraft and the likes. Obviously you will still need to use your brain and hold cooldowns/whatever for switching/burst phases/adds etc, but that's a given. I've not checked OP's but it's easy enough to check by using it and checking it alongside the APL and making sure it flows right in-game on a dummy.

Pretty much what I did with most of mine. Copied the APL, then tweaked it to account for things like reaction times, latency, travel time etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post

...asking for a friend.

This rotation comes via discussion with progression focused paladins in us 25 guilds that I've known for many years. I've been testing it personally since 6.2 and have refined it now to be 95% accurate (depending on fights). Keep in mind this is a single target rotation.

Using this should result in a dps gain

No significant experience with paladin yet, so that profile is not terribly useful to me.
    But you have pointed out in a link with that video where to get TellMeWhen for the beta, so I thank you for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    No significant experience with paladin yet, so that profile is not terribly useful to me.
    But you have pointed out in a link with that video where to get TellMeWhen for the beta, so I thank you for that.
    If you have questions about Paladins feel free to ask me. I can clear up some things, but being realistic they aren't super complex. Glad the link was useful anyway