Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this is no canon
    Which pretty much sums up what we've been arguing against. How can we defeat head-canon? How!

Either way, elves are probably integrated into the society of Kul'tiras to the present day storywise. The Third war didn't affect that nation the way it affected the rest and all the elves that lived there would still be affiliated to Kul'tiras and the Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Which pretty much sums up what we've been arguing against. How can we defeat head-canon? How!
    It is defeated when developers said the RPG books are not canon

10+ Year Old Account
    It is defeated when developers said the RPG books are not canon
    I mean personal Northem style head-canon, impervious to facts and prone to making suggestions that take on a ever-growing, increasingly irritating life of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Either way, elves are probably integrated into the society of Kul'tiras to the present day storywise. The Third war didn't affect that nation the way it affected the rest and all the elves that lived there would still be affiliated to Kul'tiras and the Alliance.
    That's interesting, I never thought that Kul'tiras might have a large portion of the high elves. We have no idea what's happened to Kul'Tiras at all , they seemed quite strong when they headed to Theramore indicating they weren't as affected by 3rd war events like pretty much everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    That's interesting, I never thought that Kul'tiras might have a large portion of the high elves. We have no idea what's happened to Kul'Tiras at all , they seemed quite strong when they headed to Theramore indicating they weren't as affected by 3rd war events like pretty much everyone else.
    I didn't mean a large one, but surely to some degree.

there is no high elves in Kul Tiras

10+ Year Old Account
    Relevant:
    OT: I doubt it will happen, but who knows.

there is no high elves in Kul Tiras
    You can't really be sure untill they introduce Kul Tiras into the game. Their shared history within the Alliance leaves more room for some of them to be there, rather than none being there at all.

If Jaina goes back to Kul Tiras with Vereesa, they'll have at least one though lol

Vereesa is neutral in legion and in the hunter class hall. pay attention. geez
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

It was a joke about Jaina ragequittin lol lighten up a bit.

You can't really be sure untill they introduce Kul Tiras into the game. Their shared history within the Alliance leaves more room for some of them to be there, rather than none being there at all.

If Jaina goes back to Kul Tiras with Vereesa, they'll have at least one though lol
    veeresa is in the hall hunter class with Halduron.

veeresa is in the hall hunter class with Halduron.
    As I wrote above:

rumour is she's a dreadlord anyway..

i can see blizzard using that to reset Jaina, from crazy Jaina - Dreadlord Jaina in patch 7.1 , then we find the real Jaina in some legion world prison.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    rumour is she's a dreadlord anyway..

i can see blizzard using that to reset Jaina, from crazy Jaina - Dreadlord Jaina in patch 7.1 , then we find the real Jaina in some legion world prison.
    that makes her character a complete joke, and pretty much warcrimes/tides of war noncanon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

jaina has been a joke.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    jaina has been a joke.
    but not a complete one.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    but not a complete one.
    Work in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

I personally don't think she is possessed by a Dreadlord just because she wouldn't cooperate with the Horde anymore. Her attitude towards the Horde is dictated by what the orcs have put her and her family through throughout their lives. In that sense this clouded and wrong judgement is highly justified. They attacked her kingdom, cost her her brother, her father(she somewhat betrayed her own father in order to be able to live at peace with the Horde) and ultimatively Theramore aswell. Its basically the same reason as to why Genn hates the Forsaken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I personally don't think she is possessed by a Dreadlord just because she wouldn't cooperate with the Horde anymore.
    It's just bad fanfic and is thrown around for the hell of it by some years already. It's the usual cheap excuse of anyone unable to get through a certain character's development. And while I don't like what they did with Jaina, understand why she acts the way she does is no rocket science.

Just to get the point through, there's people who speculated Garrosh was possessed by a Dreadlord because, to them, his Cata/MoP transition made no sense. So, basically, when you don't get why a character acts in a certain way, you throw a "Dreadlord" cheap excuse to fill the hole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.