View Poll Results: Which candidate has your support?

Voters
969. This poll is closed
  • American Voter - Donald Trump

202 20.85%
  • American Voter - Hillary Clinton

158 16.31%
  • Non-American - Donald Trump

164 16.92%
  • Non-American - Hillary Clinton

113 11.66%
  • American Voter - Other Candidate

173 17.85%
  • Non-American - Other Candidate

159 16.41%
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Trump.. hes powers are limited so he cant turn into a Hitler but if he got elected, it would be a MASSIVE slap in the face for the lefties, PC culture.. anti freedom of speech peeps etc.
    To piss on anti free speech people, you root for the one candidate that campaigns on exactly that, castration of free speech clause?

Am I suppose to understand that now?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    As a Non-American, my vote would go to Hillary - I hate both of them, but if I had to choose, I'd choose the "lesser evil". But hey, I'm not american.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    To piss on anti free speech people, you root for the one candidate that campaigns on exactly that, castration of free speech clause?

Am I suppose to understand that now?
    See, what you dont get is that the powers of the President are limited. Trump cant just do whatever he wants so at worst, he'll just build the wall and won't do much else. Now if Hillary or Bernie were to win, they absolutely could do bad things as many countries in the western world have already fallen. Left is already in charge because of a small, obnoxious extreme left minority, and electing a commie or a leftist, corrupt liar would only add oil to the flame.

Now if Trump, who is a loud, rude, anti PC person, who is not afraid to state the facts, even if they are offensive were to win, it would mean that people prefer the honest, ugly truth to a beautiful lie and hopefully would prevent us from importing arabs here like they do in the EU as well as putting the stop to gender neutral bathrooms and forcing people to accept a culture where someone can be a gender fluid cat if they choose to be and other lunacy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Considering this is a massively liberal site, the numbers shown here are fairly interesting.
    I'm definitely a classical liberal. It's exactly why I don't support Hillary. If Bernie were in he'd have my vote but alas, Hillary hoodwinked too many dems.

Trump supporter obv.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Doesn't he want to keep the pre-existing conditions part of Obamacare? So basically, he wants Obamacare but without a way for insurance companies to handle the extra cost (individual mandate). I mean, this only makes sense to me if Trump's long term real goal is to cause insurance companies to fold so that he can make the case for single payer.
    Which it essentially is. He advocates single payer.

Donald trump. Hillary clinton is a robot that would sell her own mother for some votes.

"BUILDING A WALL IS RACIST AND BANNING MUSLIMS TEMPOARILY IS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IRAN AND MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES KILLING AND BANNING CHRISTIANS REGULARLY AND MEXICO HAVING THEIR OWN WALL AGAINST GUATEMALA IS NOT RACIST AT ALL!!!!"

Morons
    An'u belore delen'na

How can you not vote for Trump when he has this theme song?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Donald trump. Hillary clinton is a robot that would sell her own mother for some votes.

"BUILDING A WALL IS RACIST AND BANNING MUSLIMS TEMPOARILY IS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IRAN AND MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES KILLING AND BANNING CHRISTIANS REGULARLY AND MEXICO HAVING THEIR OWN WALL AGAINST GUATEMALA IS NOT RACIST AT ALL!!!!"

Morons
    Great parody of a Trump supporter. The All caps was a brilliant touch. Well done.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    If you want to know what I disagree with Hillary on, look at Obamas tenure as president, and make a list of all his accomplishments. She is running on "more of the same". In your last paragraph, you state an ida is worthless without the means to execute it. That is an excellent description of Obamacare.
    Obama's tenure as president is basically "things slowly getting better."

As for Obamacare, you can claim that it was executed poorly... but of course, Obama didn't have "free reign" to institute it how it was planned to be instituted, now did he? He had this whole other party that was staunchly opposed to the idea from the outset and, knowing that they lost the ability to actually oppose it (despite the numerous times they wasted everyone's time and money "symbolically trying to repeal it,") basically attempted to obfuscate and defang it.

It's very easy to complain that something is broken when you set about breaking it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Day to day rhetoric matters little at this stage.
    It's not day to day rhetoric, this is continued rhetoric that reinforces the idea that Trump has a negative view towards minorities. Trump doubling down on that rhetoric makes it worse.

Essentially, Trump can't win with the angry white vote alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    These votes, they are Trumpilicious.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Doesn't he want to keep the pre-existing conditions part of Obamacare? So basically, he wants Obamacare but without a way for insurance companies to handle the extra cost (individual mandate). I mean, this only makes sense to me if Trump's long term real goal is to cause insurance companies to fold so that he can make the case for single payer.
    Yes he does. He has spoken before how he supports the concept of a National Health Care system, but also understands it would be a very hard thing to sell. But he wants to dismantle Obama Care and have a system where people can cross state lines to find whatever company is offering the best plan for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post

- - - Updated - - -

A majority of people on this site (ie younger people) won't vote anyways. So this poll is probably as effective as polls for Bernie Sanders. Though to dismiss Trumps numbers in a poll as "troll" doesn't lessen their value any. You might want to try and understand what Trump has done to politics in this country. He has finally given an opportunity for an "outrage" vote. A vote to give the finger to politicians in this country, on both sides, at least that's how his supporters see it whether they're right or wrong.

Go ahead and dismiss it, maybe I'll eat my words later for this, but I wouldn't count Trump out. I would be prepared for the day America becomes Great Again!
    You clearly have not seen a lot of my posts of supporting Trump. lol! I will vote for him the way things look now. Do I feel he has a excellent chance to win? No. I think his odds are like 45% chance. Of course I may feel more optimistic this fall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    MAGA crew checkin in. Funny didn't expect these numbers from a liberal website.
    Conservatives think that anything that isn't an echo chamber for them is left wing. See: "All the news stations have a liberal bias, even Fox!"
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

imo there's no good candidate still in the running.

Hillary is deceptive and lies constantly. She's flipped on so many issues. She represents the worst of the 3.
    Trump is blunt and an asshole.
    Bernie is genuine and an all around nice guy, but he'll do anything for the progressive/BlackLivesMatter groups which is quite dangerous.

The only one i see being a good president is Trump and that's sad to say.
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2016-06-06 at 10:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol if he said it once you might have a point. But here is the multiple things he said:

"I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

" My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. "

"“Yeah, [Ivanka’s] really something and what a beauty, that one,” Donald was quoted in a Sep. 2015 Rolling Stone article. “If I weren’t happily married, and ya know, her father…”

“Ivanka, what’s the favorite thing you have in common with your father,” Williams asks. “Either real estate, or golf,” Ivanka replies.

“Donald?” Williams prompts.

“Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to—” he trails off, gesturing broadly at the woman sitting next to him. (His daughter.) Ivanka laughs, desperately and silently.

And of course the "family picture".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaDwN5zWQAE-qvW.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
    I call bullshit. None of those quotes would make me think that way about him with his daughter , even the picture. Some people have their minds deep in the gutter. Just a observation. :P

As of right now, Donald Trump has my support. However, anything can change from now until election time. It is time for Hilary and Trump to step up their game and really tell the American people what else they plan to do. But I will say this, these people using violence to protest need to stop now. Using violence to protest is not political activism, it is bullying. No one has a right to use violence in a political event. You don't have to agree, but everyone in this country has a right to support whoever they choose without fear of retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I call bullshit. None of those quotes would make me think that way about him with his daughter , even the picture. Some people have their minds deep in the gutter. Just a observation. :P
    It's the double standard. If a liberal said it, liberals would be defending it and conserves would be bashing it.

Me personally, if Ivanka was my daughter, I'd make lots and lots of controversial comments about her.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Sure. I believe you. I really do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    It's the double standard. If a liberal said it, liberals would be defending it and conserves would be bashing it.

Me personally, if Ivanka was my daughter, I'd make lots and lots of controversial comments about her.
    Of course you would. But then again we would think the same way about you as we do Donnie for doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Of course you would. But then again we would think the same way about you as we do Donnie for doing so.
    Creepy isn't it? The amount of Trump followers who are completely OK with incest and pedophilia....is disturbing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Creepy isn't it? The amount of Trump followers who are completely OK with incest and pedophilia....is disturbing.
    Yeah it is. It's like their sense of right and wrong shriveled up when they signed up as Trump supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    What is the most creepy and disturbing, but not surprising , is that some think he is into that.