Poll: Which Storyline Are You Enjoying The Most

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked Stannis but now that he's dead I'm supporting the Night King and the white walkers. I love the snow and winter
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    What he said. You do know that his name is Sandor, right? Looking back, about 80% of the names are spelled incorrectly lol.
    sorry I suck
    Last edited by Auberdeen; 2016-06-07 at 02:19 AM.

With the Greyjoys heading towards Danny that has to be the most decisive plot-line in the end.

Arya plays no part in the grand scheme of things, most of her 'list' is already dead by now.
    So even if she becomes the great ultra killer, who is she gonna kill?
    Doubt the whitewalkers care a great deal what facemask she's wearing..

Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    1 name spelled wrong, cry more noob.
    Daenerys is shortened to Dany, not Danny.
    Dothraki doesn't have an apostrophe.
    Resurgence, not resurrgence.
    Jon Snow, not John.
    Varys, not Varis.
    Jaime, not Jamie.
    Tommen, not Tomen.

So more than just the Xander/Sandor :>
    Last edited by Gib Lover; 2016-06-06 at 10:47 PM.

I like them. Just too many for an hour show. Needs to be 90 or 2 hours and develop them all more. But eh. They would as the USA audience couldn't handle watching anything that long.

Can't wait for the hound raging again. Other than that I hope Arya will stab that faceless god bitch

Hard to choose just one, but Arya's always been the most interesting to me. I also like Bran, but I'm probably in the minority there. Jon Snow is just now starting to get interesting for me. I really did not care for him at first.
    "Join S.H.I.E.L.D. Travel to exotic distant lands. Meet exciting unusual people... and kill them."
    -Hunter, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I'm most interested in the King's Landing story. Not only do I like the actors, but it's the storyline where I feel I have the least idea of where things are headed in the long run. Most threads have a pretty clear destination, but I feel like all three players in KL are going to lose power in the future, and I am really interested to see the order in which the dominoes fall.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Look man, I just want to see Robert Strong cleave every member of the faith in half then rape the high sparrow infront of every peasant, is that too much to ask?

The Kings Landing plot is probably the most compelling one going on at the moment. Tommen is so easily manipulated that it seems like anything can happen.

tbh jon&sansa is the only one I kinda look up for. Every other storyline I'm not a big fan or they just show too little(like Theon&Yara, Tyrion&Varyn, Sam&Gilly)

Prior to the season kings landing was my fav, but this season I'm not too big of a fan.

1 name spelled wrong, cry more noob.
    quite a lot of them are spelled wrong. apparently you actually are ignorant and cant spend the time to look up the proper spelling

Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    quite a lot of them are spelled wrong. apparently you actually are ignorant and cant spend the time to look up the proper spelling
    ya my fault

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    Look man, I just want to see Robert Strong cleave every member of the faith in half then rape the high sparrow infront of every peasant, is that too much to ask?
    truly thought i was the only one! cheers man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Daenerys is shortened to Dany, not Danny.
    Dothraki doesn't have an apostrophe.
    Resurgence, not resurrgence.
    Jon Snow, not John.
    Varys, not Varis.
    Jaime, not Jamie.
    Tommen, not Tomen.

So more than just the Xander/Sandor :>
    ya may bad, I rushed it after that episode in a blind fury of underwhelment(also not a word), and honestly thought i could edit names after I polled, buuuuut yup you cant >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I like them. Just too many for an hour show. Needs to be 90 or 2 hours and develop them all more. But eh. They would as the USA audience couldn't handle watching anything that long.
    curious where you got that notion from because its wildly false, or do you know many americans who believe that?

Right now I'm enjoying the one in Westeros.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    zombie mountain butchering sparrows, hound revenge and more details about faceless guild is what i want to see, could not care less about bran, his dead pokemon and visions, jon snow and sansa are written so one dimentional its painfull to watch for more than 2 minutes and dragon queen is just annoying by now...

15+ Year Old Account
    Snow I guess. But honestly I like the sidekicks the most.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Danny for the win! All the rest combined didn't even reach half her achievements!

Hard to say. I love Varys' story and character the most. I'm also happy Danny's storyline is actually progressing quickly for once. I'm very curious to see more Danny/Tyrion scenes and what his advice is to her. The whole Dothraki thing was a bit cringy but dragons/drogon = awesome.

Currently I'd say Arya's storyline is most interesting to see what happens next.

Jon and Sansa's storyline is not too interesting to me atm as it all comes down to taking back Winterfell which, well, will happen anyway and is just a matter of time and episodes.

I'm also very curious about Brienne and Jaime's reuinion.

Of course I can't fucking wait for more Lady of Mormont!

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Hard to say. I love Varys' story and character the most. I'm also happy Danny's storyline is actually progressing quickly for once. I'm very curious to see more Danny/Tyrion scenes and what his advice is to her. The whole Dothraki thing was a bit cringy but dragons/drogon = awesome.

Currently I'd say Arya's storyline is most interesting to see what happens next.

Jon and Sansa's storyline is not too interesting to me atm as it all comes down to taking back Winterfell which, well, will happen anyway and is just a matter of time and episodes.

I'm also very curious about Brienne and Jaime's reuinion.

Of course I can't fucking wait for more Lady of Mormont!
    any ideas what will happen?

any ideas what will happen?
    It could go many different directions but hopefully she will enlighten him about the white walkers and help him see the bigger picture of things. She always brings out the best in him.