Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Was exactly were his responsibilities at blizzard?
    Lead "double it" developer.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Meh, i guess people don't understand the concept of that Blizzard Teams develop games, not a singular person.
    A single person can still act like a total piece of shit to previous Blizzard employees though, which is why I say: Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by rasako View Post
    It's amazing how much pathetic scum sits on this forum all day just to circlejerk to someone losing their job or calling for people to be fired when they probably don't even have the mental fortitude to have made it through high school.
    Idk about him ruining D3, because I highly doubt a single person can do that, but he's still a crybaby who took some light criticism like a two year old.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2016-06-06 at 10:56 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

THANK GOD!
    It's a shame he was allowed to influence Legion in the way he did before he left, fucking World of Diablocraft BS.

Deleted
    Apparently, Chemo works some times.

But at least it's not a Chris Benoit.
    Last edited by mmocca9b2f0d57; 2016-06-06 at 11:10 PM. Reason: MoO

Deleted
    They probably bought a coffee dispenser for the office. I feel for you, Jay. How could you possibly hope to compete with a machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    THANK GOD!
    It's a shame he was allowed to influence Legion in the way he did before he left, fucking World of Diablocraft BS.
    Another shitposter who has no idea what they're talking about. They're here in droves. Not like it's surprising.

Best fucking day ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    You and everyone posting screenshots of this quote need to give it a rest. You don't know Jay and you don't know Brevek and you don't have ANY clue what the context of their relationship was when Jay made that comment. And none of you are in a position to heap so much judgement and shit on a person who said one bad thing to a person who said some negative things about friends and project they just finished working on and were clearly feeling a little raw about due to bad reception.

Find a new shtick

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Cya on this boards when the complains about grind/time gated shit starts. On top of new item modifiers "Titanforged", months long grind of the same things to finish your first artifact, etc.
    The grinds pale in comparison to what you're thinking. There's nothing wrong with Titanforged. Oh good, you get a chance at getting a higher item level item than you previously thought. Such shit, right? Artifact traits not all being given away immediately so people can bitch about less things to do? Please, go on. Continue further with your senseless argument.

Not to mention that Artifacts can be completely filled out quicker if you wish to grind for it. The only thing that's gated is the rate at which you acquire AP. You can acquire it at the standard rate as much as you bloody well want to by spamming literally every kind of content that exists. You get AP from pretty much anything you can do in the game.
    Last edited by Soulfròst; 2016-06-06 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Waiting for the "another one flees the sinking ship" comments.
    This is actually an improvement. Fuck that loser.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I fell into this job. People don't fall into gaming jobs. One might say a job in the gaming industry is harder than getting into acting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    RIP jay wilson (rot in piss)
    I lol'd more than i should have xD

Deleted
    So, Facebook an Blizzard team up;
    Jay Wilson leaves;

PR Move or whut?

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    His first bit of writing will be signing his name on all his unemployment checks.
    If you think he's going to be hurting for money then I've got some prime oceanfront Nebraskan property to sell you.

Deleted
    World of Diablocraft is coming regardless, so who cares if this guy stays or leaves? Fk that loser.

And not a single person who's opinion matters, will miss him.

Deleted
    Wait, was that him, that said those nasty things?

And nothing of value was lost.

Wait, I can finally play something other than frost mage now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rats are the first to leave a sinking ship, just like last time a controversial "someone" finally got the boot. How much pension is Jay Wilson gonna get for leaving just to "smooth over" Legion launch/sales? Especially how badly the WoW movie is "bombing" in the US?

Remember when Ghostcrawler left and classes didn't get better? Oh right they put an even more clueless idiot in charge.

Glad he's finally off the team, but mad he plays it off like "I did no wrong!".

*EDIT* Apparently the Facebook Co-op is being hidden under this as well, just like how Obama passed gay marriage while TPP got fast-tracked. Typical political switch-a-roo.

Thankfully I deleted my Facebook account when they sold out to advertisement.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2016-06-07 at 12:16 AM.