Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legion Warlock Glyphs

Anyone has any screenshots or videos of the glyph effects we get in legion?
    Mostly inquisitors eye?
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Nothing new aside from two Eye of Kilrogg replacements.

We have literally the worst choice of glyphs by far. All we have are the old Grimoire of Supremacy pets, two Eye of Kilroggs, Felguard weapons, the Soulwell glow and the red banish.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2016-06-04 at 02:13 PM.

Some suggestions
    Glyph of Soul Fire - Replaces Chaos bolt with Soul fire.
    Glyph of Minor Minions - Reduces the size of your pets.
    Glyph of Affliction - Your damage over time spells are now more shadowy (darker hands).
    Glyph of Siphon Soul - Your drain Soul/life appear more ghastly (Warcraft movie gul'dan).

We don't have anything outside old Supremacy pet skins/ Inquisitor's eye/ Felguard glyph.

Personally I would like:

Verdant Spheres back.
    Metamorphosis' wings attached to something, Doomguard/ Infernal maybe?
    A glyph to shrink Doomguard/ Infernal.
    Glyphs to turn our demons into: A Satyr, Inquisitor, Void Terror, Fel lord etc.
    @Vimpe I like the Soul Fire glyph idea.

There's probably more, but nothing I can think of on the top of my head. And chances of any of these happening is preeeety slim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering that this one is the updated model of the infernal, what about the abyssal glyph?

Quote Originally Posted by Haladrian View Post
    Considering that this one is the updated model of the infernal, what about the abyssal glyph?
    I believe they just left out glyphs for abyssal and terrorguard, since they don't have updated models for those two.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    I believe they just left out glyphs for abyssal and terrorguard, since they don't have updated models for those two.
    In the database they are listed as minor glyphs, you say they are getting late for these ones or that they are going to be scrapped?

I want pitlord for felguard.
    Inquistor for dooomguard
    Dreadlord for doomguard
    Satyr for imp
    Void terror (the many eyed beast in too barad) for fel hunter
    Also the small little later shooting eyes that the inwuistors summon. Instead of imps

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a glyph to change Soul Shards back into Burning Embers, Verdant Spheres, all those other suggestions for replacement demons.

Actually, why not just have all the demon types available, but you have to go to your class trainer or an NPC in the COH to pick each one for the 6 demon summon slots?

Inquistor for dooomguard
    Dreadlord for doomguard
    Satyr for imp
    Also the small little later shooting eyes that the inwuistors summon. Instead of imps

I have a feeling Glyphs will be "forgotten". It's a few months before release and there is still no word regarding glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    I have a feeling Glyphs will be "forgotten". It's a few months before release and there is still no word regarding glyphs.
    You do known there is already a good amount of glyphs...

What's there to be word about? They told us what's happening, and then what they said would happen has happened. I dunno if "we did this thing we said we'd do and it works as we said it would" is worthy of announcement every time it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You do known there is already a good amount of glyphs...
    I am not being negative, just haven't seen 'em at all. I am in beta, how do I use 'em?

I am not being negative, just haven't seen 'em at all. I am in beta, how do I use 'em?
    idk if they are in the beta but they are in the database

Inquistor for dooomguard
    Dreadlord for doomguard
    Satyr for imp
    Really liked the Imp to Inqisitor eye thingie

Quote Originally Posted by Vimpe View Post
    Really liked the Imp to Inqisitor eye thingie
    Was on (and still am) on phone or else everything would be spelt correctly but phone is annoying so..

7+ Year Old Account
    Verdant Spheres is impossible to happen.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

Inquistor for dooomguard
    Dreadlord for doomguard
    Satyr for imp

as much as i would like pitlords and dreadlors as pets for my lock, they just seem unreal, pitlords are huge behemoths and wouldnt work rly well (and no i would not want to see a mini version of it like hunters get for devilsaurs) and when it comes to dreadlords i am not sure if warlocks would be able to enslave them
    everything else on your list i support

Pitlords seem a bit excessive though I wouldn't mind a glyph for an Inquisitor in replacement of the Summon Beholder talent, that would be pretty cool. That Void Terror thing would also be pretty cool but I don't think the others are in the realm of a singular warlock conceivably controlling them in 'class fantasy.'