Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Demon Hunter campaign

I'm currently stuck at the demon hunter campaign after I've spent weeks to complete working with the wardens missions and preparation for invasion I'm sitting on "A very special kind of fuel" and "deadlier warglaives" quests.

To complete the first one I need to kill 50 dungeon bosses so no big deal but for the second one I need Obliterum.

Does anyone know how do you unlock the forge and how many items you need to salvage for 1 Obliterum?
    To unlock the forge I'm pretty sure you need to complete the Trial by fire quest but not sure if there are more steps on the quest chain.
    Last edited by Deliverer; 2016-06-06 at 07:21 PM.

Trial by Fel Fire, then you have to destroy crafted items to get Obliterum. 300 dust = 3 Obliterum, with most things giving 10-20 dust. SO get a crafting progression.

That being said, the forge is soft-locked because leatherworking can't complete Rats! questline, which means they cannot get the pattern for the necessary items for Trial by Fel Fire.

Deleted
    craft those bracers yourself or make enough toons to buy them in the AH (unfortunatly everyone is now stuck on that quest and its beeing very expensive i guess)

When i completed this quest, bracers were around ~35k in the AH.

i complete invasion niskara but i not found Kayn Solfurie in my hall for complete my quest, Where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Trial by Fel Fire, then you have to destroy crafted items to get Obliterum. 300 dust = 3 Obliterum, with most things giving 10-20 dust. SO get a crafting progression.

That being said, the forge is soft-locked because leatherworking can't complete Rats! questline, which means they cannot get the pattern for the necessary items for Trial by Fel Fire.
    can you get patterns for chest and legs as LW if you can't do that questline?

Quote Originally Posted by Deliverer View Post
    can you get patterns for chest and legs as LW if you can't do that questline?
    No, just the wrists

I'll go with tailoring or BS then to get obliterum. I stacked some gold yesterday and bought the wrists from AH. But currently there are not enough crafted items on AH and they cost too much so I think I'll make them myself.

I'll go with tailoring or BS then to get obliterum. I stacked some gold yesterday and bought the wrists from AH. But currently there are not enough crafted items on AH and they cost too much so I think I'll make them myself.
    The bloods are the real problem. You need 30, and they're BoP. Get a gathering profession (or two).

The bloods are the real problem. You need 30, and they're BoP. Get a gathering profession (or two).
    I have 10 atm are you sure you need exactly 30?

I have 10 atm are you sure you need exactly 30?
    You need 3 obliterum, which take 100 dust each.

You get 10 dust on average from each obliteration of a blue. You CAN obliterate epics, but they'll cost 3 (to start; 2 and 1 respectively with ranks) blood to create and 1 blood to destroy.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-06-07 at 12:03 AM.

You need 3 obliterum, which take 100 dust each.

You get 10 dust on average from each disenchant of a blue. You CAN disenchant epics, but they'll cost 3 (to start; 2 and 1 respectively with ranks) blood to create and 1 blood to destroy.
    Thanks a lot I didn't know you could DE blue items, that will help a lot.

Thanks a lot I didn't know you could DE blue items, that will help a lot.
    DON'T disenchant them, sorry - they're destroyed in the Obliterum forge only. Obliterated is what they're using, I guess.. going to correct that now. Same mechanic, but must be done at the forge.

Yeah that's what I meant Salvage I think it's the word

So I'm kind of confused at the point at I'm at right now. I have Trial By Fel Fire and Deadlier Warglaives that I need to complete. So I need the Bracers from Trial By Fel Fire to complete Deadlier Warglaives, correct? For those who have done it, how did you get the gold/bracers that easily? If I have alchemy, can I just craft some of the trinkets and Salvage them? Or does it need to be the bracers?

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    So I'm kind of confused at the point at I'm at right now. I have Trial By Fel Fire and Deadlier Warglaives that I need to complete. So I need the Bracers from Trial By Fel Fire to complete Deadlier Warglaives, correct? For those who have done it, how did you get the gold/bracers that easily? If I have alchemy, can I just craft some of the trinkets and Salvage them? Or does it need to be the bracers?
    I traded for them. Found some people that weren't trying to make that mad beta gold.

You can salvage anything, but some items give a lot more dust. I don't know alchemy amount OTOH, but for other crafted gear chest pieces give them most dust.

Quote Originally Posted by Elamahpla View Post
    To complete Deadlier warglaives you need 3 obliterum but to get obliterum you need to destroy in a special forge crafted items. First of all you need to unlock the forge and to do so you need to complete Trial by Fel fire.
    To complete Trial by Fel Fire you need to get 4 crafted epic wrists 1 for each type of armor (cloth, Leather, plate, mail). I just bought them on the AH, i made new chars for hours and send gold to my DH to afford those wrists. After you are done with that quest there is going to be a few more quests in dala Underbelly and then the forge is unlocked and you will be awarded 40 abliterum ashes.

Each obliterum is made off 100 ashes, from my experience I obliterated a crafted epic chest and it gave me 72 ashes, epic wrists awarded me 20-25 ashes, blue crafted chest gave me 10/15.
    Each item obliterated require you to use 1 blood of sargeras so ideally you want to obliterate items that give you the most obliterum ash to not waste too many blood of sargeras.
    Last edited by Deliverer; 2016-06-09 at 11:23 AM.

why do DHs seem to be the only class that needs to spend around 15k ( on grim-batol EU ) on crap to complete their class campaign quests.
    Last edited by Isoz; 2016-09-09 at 12:59 PM.

Did they increase these requirements? I did this last weekend and only need 15 bosses and 1 obliterum. Pretty shitty if they made it require more now

No I just did it yesterday and it was only one Obliterum and 15 bosses.

You don't need to complete Trial by Fel Fire. Just buy an Oblit. On my server its cheaper to just buy one Oblit then buy the four items you need.

Deleted
    I'm currently stuck at the demon hunter campaign after I've spent weeks to complete working with the wardens missions and preparation for invasion I'm sitting on "A very special kind of fuel" and "deadlier warglaives" quests.

To complete the first one I need to kill 50 dungeon bosses so no big deal but for the second one I need Obliterum.

Does anyone know how do you unlock the forge and how many items you need to salvage for 1 Obliterum?
    To unlock the forge I'm pretty sure you need to complete the Trial by fire quest but not sure if there are more steps on the quest chain.
    You can also just buy an Obliterum off the auction house! But yes, that is the correct quest; there's many more steps afterwards, though...

ps: Be careful, the quest is bugged and will consume ALL Obliterum in your inventory. Make sure you carry just one when you turn the quest in!