Poll: Bernie Supporters, who will you vote for?

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    Deleted

Bernie supporters, who are you voting for if he doesn't get the nomination?

With the AP declaring Hillary as the presumptive nominee, it appears she has defeated Bernie.

-Who will you be voting for instead?

10+ Year Old Account
    I will either write in Bernie, or vote Green.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably still write his name in on the ballot. Vote for him if he goes third party

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Probably still write his name in on the ballot. Vote for him if he goes third party
    I don't think he'll be running third party. Could make him seem like a bit of a sore loser.

Unless he gives some ultimatum like "remove the superdelegate system or I run third party" but I don't see that happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clinton. I won't let Trump win. I'd rather take the status quo than let Orange Glo win
    Putin khuliyo

Trump, I still don't understand how people can vote for Clinton. Someone educate me!

Why the tits a liberal Sanders supporter would consider Trump over Clinton is beyond me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Trump, I still don't understand how people can vote for Clinton. Someone educate me!
    Well I don't really understand how people can vote for Trump

I can't bring myself to vote for Hillary and will not vote for Trump. Bernie Sanders is the only one of those three that can actually be trusted. The other two are liars, cheaters and don't really care about the interest of the American people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Why the tits a liberal Sanders supporter would consider Trump over Clinton is beyond me.
    Absolutely moronic, isn't it? Like, voting for Trump goes against everything Sanders worked and stood for.

Absolutely moronic, isn't it? Like, voting for Trump goes against everything Sanders worked and stood for.
    "This ice cream isn't the flavor I wanted, so I'm just going to try swallowing the spoon".

Hillary is such a lying c*** that I'd rather vote Trump than help her reach office.

This election sucks...
    Trump would be an embarrassment to have running our country and Hillary is not only a liar but she only cares about money in her favor.

Lose-Lose situation for us in the states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and wasting your vote writing Bernie in is about 50% as bad as voting for Trump... Yet there you sit.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I will either write in Bernie, or vote Green.
    So basically Trump.

Deleted
    "This ice cream isn't the flavor I wanted, so I'm just going to try swallowing the spoon".
    Or, "Damn, they ran out of ice cream, and all that's left is shit and vomit. I think I'll stay at home instead."

voting Green, I hate them both.

Because she's not Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Or, "Damn, they ran out of ice cream, and all that's left is shit and vomit. I think I'll stay at home instead."
    Baring foreign policy there wasn't much actual policy difference between them, just shades.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well for one she has somewhat consistent policies that make some sense. Like she believes in global warming and has policies to back up her promises. Trump has none of that.

- - - Updated - - -

Baring foreign policy there wasn't much actual policy difference between them, just shades.
    Well Bernie wasn't much of a nuclear energy supporter, while Hillary is.