Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Or something like, Hillary gets the nomination, gets indicted up the wazoo, has to drop out, the DNC brings Biden in, people go ape shit and demand Sanders, rioting ensues, the US destroys itself, Escape From New York.
    boo it would be escape from LA for me, get me in the good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Uoyredrum View Post
    My point is this:

Bernie is a liberal independent (now democrat...temporarily)

Hillary is a conservative democrat

Trump is a former liberal turned fake conservative republican

I say fake because nobody knows what he's really thinking. He used to be pretty liberal, certainly more so than hillary was in the past, but there's pretty good evidence he's simply playing people for fools in order to get elected. What better party to play for fools than the party that's made it a point to turn its base into the lowest common denominator?

I won't rule out the possibility that he actually supports those views now, it's entirely possible. I'm not willing to risk it, so I'm not voting for him. I'm also not going to vote for Hillary because I strongly disagree with her history and policies. She's a career criminal and should be in prison, not the white house. I'm going to either write in Bernie or vote for Jill Stein, and if Hillary loses, so be it. She didn't earn the votes of all those she alienated. She may pretend to be closer to the views I support, but I'm also not going to have it on my conscience when she starts even more wars in the middle east. The entire democratic party is a failure in my eyes and she and her husband are the cause of it.
    Trump is the typical GOP voter. His views are that of talk radio. I do a lot of traveling for my job. I listen to a lot of different view points. People like Mark Levin, Hannity and Rush created Trump (the GOP elected not getting things the base wanted also helped). They harped on about how something needed to be done about illegal immigration talked about walls and terrorism as well as jobs. The only difference is Trump maybe because he was so liberal in the past has ideas on how to fix these problems that differ from how a "traditional conservative" might propose if at all to fix them.

I voted for Bernie in OR but I'll vote for Trump in the General. Jobs are my number one concern and only Bernie and Trump really came out swinging on ways how to make sure we didn't keep losing them. The people burning the American flags all the time because they're angry and Trump don't help either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    So you would rather deal with corrupt politician that is 99.9% evil as hell than hope for things to get better.?
    Yeah you are the sharpest tool in the shed...... /eyeroll
    Well, she is corrupt and as far as I know that its her only crime. So yeah I'd much rather deal with a corrupt politician who will keep the status quo than take the risk of a man whose policies could ruin the entire country.

It's time for Bernie to step down and endorse Hillary. The republicans already have a head start in uniting behind Benito Trumpilini.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Doesn't this number include super delegates who don't vote until the convention?
    Yep, this way they can declare it several times! Why be honest when you can get more eyes on your ad space by lying over and over again.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Well, she is corrupt and as far as I know that its her only crime. So yeah I'd much rather deal with a corrupt politician who will keep the status quo than take the risk of a man whose policies could ruin the entire country.
    status quo of a terribel situation is just like ruining country

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slitheroutfromtherocks View Post
    Trump is the typical GOP voter. His views are that of talk radio. I do a lot of traveling for my job. I listen to a lot of different view points. People like Mark Levin, Hannity and Rush created Trump (the GOP elected not getting things the base wanted also helped). They harped on about how something needed to be done about illegal immigration talked about walls and terrorism as well as jobs. The only difference is Trump maybe because he was so liberal in the past has ideas on how to fix these problems that differ from how a "traditional conservative" might propose if at all to fix them.

I voted for Bernie in OR but I'll vote for Trump in the General. Jobs are my number one concern and only Bernie and Trump really came out swinging on ways how to make sure we didn't keep losing them. The people burning the American flags all the time because they're angry and Trump don't help either.
    I agree, I live in the midwest and those conservative talk radio programs are big out here. People despise Hillary and most people are hardcore conservative republicans. Most of them also don't know their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to actual policies, but they watch fox news and listen to rush so they think they do.

I still can't vote for trump in good conscience, but I can understand why some people might view him as more favorable than hillary. I understand it, I'm just not one of those people.

Trust me the last thing Bernie would want is to win by superdelegates. Can you imagine those republican attack ads? "Comrade Bernie ignores the will of the people! Candidate with the least votes wins nomination!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Oh, please. Obama did and still is doing his best at ruining the entire country. This is the one thing I have noticed is "I don't know what you are" but people like you having this unrational fear of the world blowing up. But yet you can't even recall the past 8 or 25 years of shitty things.

7+ Year Old Account
    what the deal with rush they are good

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Budong View Post
    Those that do are mind-numbingly myopic, moronic and incredibly selfish.
    People shouldn't have to vote for the lesser of two evils. If Donald Trump happens, this country deserves him.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Like she wouldn't beat Sanders or how she is going to get indicted.
    She was 11 points ahead in the polls now she is trailing him by 2 points. Unlike sanders he will attack the shit out of her. Also remember how trump would not win the Republican nomination. and is campaign is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    People shouldn't have to vote for the lesser of two evils. If Donald Trump happens, this country deserves him.
    Afuckingmen brother amen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Trust me the last thing Bernie would want is to win by super delagates. Can you imagine those republican attack ads? "Comrade Bernie ignores the will of the people! Candidate with the least votes wins nomination!"
    Is that any worse than having a candidate who's under criminal investigation and is probably about to be indicted? Bernie's strength is policy, and though it's not ideal, I think he could power through the attack ads rather easily. There's less to attack him on in general, and most of the attacks are pandering to low information conservative voters who get all of their information from talk radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If Bernie endorsed Hillary i would lose a lot of respect for him. He knows she is a corrupt warmonger, and so do his supporters.
    He's said he'll do everything in his power to make sure trump isn't elected. He's also said (paraphrasing) if she wants to win my support and that of my supporters, she'll have to do x, y, and z. So yes, he is willing to endorse her.

The temper tantrums happening in this thread have me rethinking whether or not I really want to vote for Sanders. Might just vote for Clinton at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The temper tantrums happening in this thread have me rethinking whether or not I really want to vote for Sanders. Might just vote for Clinton at this point.
    I prefer Sanders myself, but about the worst you can reasonably say about Clinton is that her Presidency will be "more of the same". Which isn't exactly a condemnation.

You should try some of the real stuff.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/

I read that on the reg. They shadowbanned me. I loathe the Berners because I know the Berners.

Deleted
    So you'll vote for whom you were always going to vote, then. There are no Sanders supporters here who would "switch to Clinton" just because someone on a forum said a bad thing. That'd be like, you'd have no mind of your own, at all. You'd be a complete lemming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Temper tantrums like...what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to go AP, just ruined Hillary's big moment.
    Black Lives Matter