Poll: Bernie Supporters, who will you vote for?

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Jill Stein.
    ELI5 her. Green Party seems pretty reasonable, but it's hard to believe they'd have such a tiny percentage of votes if they didn't have some major issues blocking them. Does their stance on nonviolence extend to GET RID OF DA DAKKA or something?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Several million more people voted for Clinton dude.
    You could just go by the percentages, so around 46% Sanders 54% Clinton. No need for "several million more", when you can see specific percentages.

That's 3 percentage points away from a simple 51% majority, by the way. It's not a huge blowout. Tuesday may of course skew it more one way or another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Several more super delegates voted for Clinton dude.
    Corrected.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    You're assuming two facts not in evidence: they're liberal and they support Sanders. Also implicitly assumes they're capable of voting in U.S. elections.

Given the preponderance of woman haters and racists on this forum, which include as a significant subset a bunch of whiny white Euros terrified of the invading Muslim hordes, those are somewhat silly assumptions to make.

90%+ of actual Sanders supporters - as in those who voted for him in a primary or caucus - will vote for Clinton. The remainder will likely not have voted anyway, so its not a loss. When someone proclaims their desire for irrelevancy, I see no reason not to grant them their wish and treat them as irrelevant.
    http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...nt-back-obama/

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Clinton because I don't want to be deported. I'm not Mexican or undocumented but Hispanic is all the same to the Donald.
    No it isnt "all the same". He is against ILLEGAL immigrants. The wall idea is fucking stupid. Which is almost as stupid as people thinking he will deport anyone that is hispanic because they are hispanic.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Clinton. I won't let Trump win. I'd rather take the status quo than let Orange Glo win
    Yup. If Trump wins this election, I want to be damn certain that it is 0% my fault. I'll hold my nose and vote for Hillary.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    It really does though... Just by virtue of how our system works.
    Would love to know how not voting is somehow an act that supports Trump.

Your logic:
    Not voting for Clinton? You're helping Trump.
    Not voting for Trump? You're helping Trump.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh c'mon, even without super delegates she would still win the pledged delegates and popular vote. Sanders ran tough and got further than anyone had ever imagined, but she clearly won.

Disclosure: I voted Sanders.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    A vote for anyone other than Trump is a good vote imo.
    Problem is in a FPTP system the only effective vote against Trump is to hold your nose and vote Hillary.

So basically if the democratic system doesn't choose the guy you like you'll vote for an even worse guy to "wake them up"?
    Hush, logic is frowned upon here.

The other thread this guy started I tried to reason with them but between the 4chan morons and the blind Sanders supporters I just left. You can't reason with people who have abandoned their own.

Besides, lets be honest. I imagine the vast majority of those voting on the internet won't be voting in real life. Most of the opinions here are completely irrelevant and recycled garbage they heard from someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go Trump, if the people can't see Bernie is worthy of being president then let it all burn! Let things collapse and shake at the foundation, sometimes learning must be done painfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely voting Trump, can't stand the idea of Hilary being president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetharl View Post
    Would love to know how not voting is somehow an act that supports Trump.

Your logic:
    Not voting for Clinton? You're helping Trump.
    Not voting for Trump? You're helping Trump.
    Because Republicans have higher turnout. So potential votes for the Democrat being wasted on third party candidates, wasted on write-ins, or simply not cast at all is exactly what Republicans want...

Look at the 2000 election...

Imagine how different the last 16 years would have been if those 97,000 idiots in Florida didn't throw away their vote on Ralph Nader.

Clinton. If Bernie can't pull off a total Hail Mary, then I'll vote purely based on qualities I respect and intellect is at the top of the list. Trump is uneducated and inarticulate, so fuck him. Oh, and he's a racist charlatan, so fuck him. If you vote for Trump you're a hapless know-nothing and should be sterilized for the betterment of mankind.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know how bad trump is, but hiliary is worse. i can't stand the corruption that we live in.

Hiliary will make it worse, Trump will set the fires to burn it down.

i rather have my country be reborn from the ashes then deal with this nonsense corruption bullshit we got going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    The shitposting is real...why would you advocate the death of someone?
    'Shitposting'

So edgy

Much angst

Wow

Why? Because it's Trump, that's why. Needs no further explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Trump get assassinated? By who, them crazy gun toting liberals? I though if they picked up a weapon they burst into flame.
    Yeah, that does seem to be the problem. The people who would typically do such a thing are actually supporting him this time. Kinda sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    Go Trump, if the people can't see Bernie is worthy of being president then let it all burn! Let things collapse and shake at the foundation, sometimes learning must be done painfully.
    Except that won't happen. Sorry. It'll just be gridlock and embarrassment with very little accomplished for four years until Trump is removed after 1 term or is impeached a bit sooner for gross incompetence. At least Bernie's agenda has a chance of being partially instituted / fought for by Clinton. Even if she is a self-serving roboticrat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Except that won't happen. Sorry. It'll just be gridlock and embarrassment with very little accomplished for four years until Trump is removed after 1 term or is impeached a bit sooner for gross incompetence. At least Bernie's agenda has a chance of being partially instituted / fought for.
    it will happen, it will cause the american people to rise up against the corruption, it's better than the current status quo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So basically Trump.
    If you mean, "letting Trump win because I didn't vote for the lesser of two evils and actually practiced the Democracy I preach" then yes.

Lowing the vote count for Hillary isn't the same as voting for Trump. It's mathematically inaccurate. If there are 100 possible votes and two possible options, Refusing to vote reduces the available total to 99, at worst it reduces the Hillary total by 1, but does not simultaneously increase the Trump vote by 1. So the vote would remain 49-50, instead of 50-50, not 49-51.

In any case, I won't vote for Trump, but I won't stop America from actualizing its stupidity and I won't continue to support the status quo.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    it will happen, it will cause the american people to rise up against the corruption, it's better than the current status quo.
    I'll believe it when I see it. I think it's much more likely that we'll have riots that will merely lead to more disproportionate incarceration of minorities. These will be quickly squashed but will fuel the anti-white rhetoric trump used to get elected, only furthering the divide in this country.