Poll: Bernie Supporters, who will you vote for?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I will either write in Bernie, or vote Green.
    This. I *have* to vote this year, that god damned psychotic open-carry law that Texas touts is on the Florida ballot this year. No fucking way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well I don't really understand how people can vote for Trump
    I will never vote for Clinton

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Baring foreign policy there wasn't much actual policy difference between them, just shades.
    I will never vote for a woman that got rapist off on lies and belittled the women in the process. than has the gall to say she is for women.

Honestly? Wont vote. Losing the care currently...Will lose 100% fucks after tomorrow probably. Dont care who wins, long as i can keep playing on my computer....because thats whats important. Lol
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Absolutely moronic, isn't it? Like, voting for Trump goes against everything Sanders worked and stood for.
    alot i think are voting against the status quo and find bernie preferable to trump.

Trump and bernie are both outsiders, clinton is the establishment, i think many would vote for whoever it takes to get the corruption out of US politics whether that means trump or bernie.

If bernie drops out, his votes will be split between trump and clinton and clinton i think will get smashed, if clinton drops out though, her supporters would probably just go to bernie, so i think that bernie has a better chance of beating trump than clinton.

Besides clinton only takes up bernies stances after they gain traction, she doesnt believe in anything she says, shes a whore who'll say what she need to get elected.

Any Bernie supporter who ignores his advice was not really a Bernie supporter and doesn't understand what Bernie is fighting for.

I will vote for Clinton in the General Election, just as Bernie has said he will.

I am not doing this because Bernie says to do so, I am doing it because I recognize Clinton for what she is, a champion of Liberal causes who is on the same side of almost every issue as Bernie, but sees a different path forward than he does.

I don't buy the absurd Republican attacks on her. They have been attacking her for 24 years, making smoke. Some people seem to think where there is smoke there must be fire, but in politics that is just not so. Over a hundred million spent to bring her and her husband down and yet nothing has come of it. Clinton's administration stands as the least corrupt in US history, though Obama's looks to surpass it. Lots of smoke generated by Republicans trying to make it look like there is fire, but there is nothing there.

I don't trust Hillary Clinton as far as I can throw her, but she'd still be a better President by light years than Trump. But even more important than that is the Supreme Court nominee. A Republican president cannot be trusted with that in this day and age. Hillary would only be President for a few years, but the damage that a Republican judge on the Supreme Court could do right now would last generations.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I will either write in Bernie or go for the Green Party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

How many people are voting for Clinton because she's a woman compared to how many are voting for her because they don't know anything about her?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Baring foreign policy there wasn't much actual policy difference between them, just shades.
    TPP/TTIP.... plus Americans being fed to the Moloch in wars to sustain a failing Imperium are a BIG FUCKING DEAL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    alot i think are voting against the status quo and find bernie preferable to trump.

Trump and bernie are both outsiders, clinton is the establishment, i think many would vote for whoever it takes to get the corruption out of US politics whether that means trump or bernie.

If bernie drops out, his votes will be split between trump and clinton and clinton i think will get smashed, if clinton drops out though, her supporters would probably just go to bernie, so i think that bernie has a better chance of beating trump than clinton.

Besides clinton only takes up bernies stances after they gain traction, she doesnt believe in anything she says, shes a whore who'll say what she need to get elected.
    How is that different from Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    I don't trust Hillary Clinton as far as I can throw her, but she'd still be a better President by light years than Trump. But even more important than that is the Supreme Court nominee. A Republican president cannot be trusted with that in this day and age. Hillary would only be President for a few years, but the damage that a Republican judge on the Supreme Court could do right now would last generations.
    Honestly this is how I see it too

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    The shitposting is real...why would you advocate the death of someone?
    He didnt necessarily advocate his death, but i honestly wouldnt be surprised if trump was assassinated, not because i think he should be, but because i think he may be a threat to the establishment. either that or he just carries on business as usual, honestly wouldnt be surprised if he kept the status quo

He didnt necessarily advocate his death, but i honestly wouldnt be surprised if trump was assassinated, not because i think he should be, but because i think he may be a threat to the establishment. either that or he just carries on business as usual, honestly wouldnt be surprised if he kept the status quo
    Honestly after what happened to Robert Kennedy the secret service has done a very good job of protecting the president and presidential candidates. The only reason Reagan got attacked was because of an "oops" moment (he was supposed to wear a bulletproof vest but didn't). Anymore if your within 300 feet of the president you are going to get wanded for weapons making it very very hard for a non-military assassin/crazy to pull it off. Obama is on record for disliking alot of the secret service rules because of all their rules with greeting the public (ie can't go greet the crowd at airports because "he is exposed")
    Last edited by akris15; 2016-06-07 at 03:11 AM.

Yea, that foundation of unbiased news... AP....

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    How is that different from Trump?
    Tons of difference, hillary steals bernies stances that gain traction instead of sticking to her own causes, trump is a trailblazer, he has been discussing shit nobody thought they wanted to hear about and thats why people actually want to vote for him. Hell half of the shit trump says would force most politicians to drop out, hes been destroying the political correctness that stonewalls discussions, people are pissed and hes tapping into that while hillary just ignores it and talks shit about a russian boogeyman and having a gina.

whether you like trump or not, hes atleast holds organic stances while everything about hillary is artificial

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Honestly after what happened to Robert Kennedy the secret service has done a very good job of protecting the president and presidential candidates. The only reason Reagan got attacked was because of an "oops" moment (he was supposed to wear a bulletproof vest but didn't). Anymore if your within 300 feet of the president you are going to get wanded for weapons making it very very hard for a non-military assassin/crazy to pull it off. Obama is on record for disliking alot of the secret service rules because of all their rules with greeting the public (ie can't go greet the crowd at airports because "he is exposed")
    that may stop solo killers, but there are a number of other possibilities, what i meant was that i wouldnt be surprised if someone with military training carried out the assassination, or hell there are other ways of killing people without shooting them. I imagine that if he were to ruffle the wrong feathers some very powerful individuals would consider assassination as a possibility, though with how popular trump is i imagine that it would just cause the country to go into civil war, a character assassination would be easier

7+ Year Old Account
    Tons of difference, hillary steals bernies stances that gain traction instead of sticking to her own causes, trump is a trailblazer, he has been discussing shit nobody thought they wanted to hear about and thats why people actually want to vote for him. Hell half of the shit trump says would force most politicians to drop out, hes been destroying the political correctness that stonewalls discussions, people are pissed and hes tapping into that while hillary just ignores it and talks shit about a russian boogeyman and having a gina.

whether you like trump or not, hes atleast holds organic stances while everything about hillary is artificial
    LOL what? He doesn't. He has flip flopped on so many issues just for the sake of political correctenes (which mind you there is nothing wrong with PC). That time when he said that he would reduce salary and he flip flopped in that because it did not seat well with the public. Or that time when he said would punish the women for having an abortion, only then again to retract it. Lets not forget his most recent one in which he said he was joking about denying global warming. There is nothing organic in Trump, he just says the things people want to hear, the difference with Hillary is the audience. Trump appeals to an audience that wants to hear the stuff he says essentially creating a safe space for them.
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-07 at 04:13 AM.

Writing in Bernie, no question. Both Trump and Clinton are horrible choices to lead the country for various reasons.

Frankly, I don't see why anyone who considers themselves a Bernie supporter would do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    LOL what? He doesn't. He has flip flopped on so many issues just for the sake of political correctenes (which mind you there is nothing wrong with PC). That time when he said that he would reduce salary and he flip flopped in that because it did not seat well with the public. Or that time when he said would punish the women, only then again to retract it. Lets not forget his most recent one in which he said he was joking about denying global warming. There is nothing organic in Trump, he just says the things people want to hear, the difference with Hillary is the audience. Trump appeals to an audience that wants to hear the stuff he says essentially creating a safe space for them.
    Integrity may be the wrong word, but his stances are original, whether he sticks to them or not is a different matter.

I dont think there are any right choices to be honest Not sure if voting would even be worth it at this point

Again, if you're anti-Republican that you supported Bernie in the first place, you should be anti-Republican enough to realize that giving Trump the keys to the Supreme Court nominee is a disaster waiting to happen. You might not like Hillary at all (I certainly don't), but the Supreme Court makeup is infinitely more important than who the President is. Therefore, you need to grit your teeth and vote for Hillary for that reason alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Again, if you're anti-Republican that you supported Bernie in the first place, you should be anti-Republican enough to realize that giving Trump the keys to the Supreme Court nominee is a disaster waiting to happen. You might not like Hillary at all (I certainly don't), but the Supreme Court makeup is infinitely more important than who the President is. Therefore, you need to grit your teeth and vote for Hillary for that reason alone.
    Hillary will get her SCotUS appointment(s) through like Obama got his, right?