View Poll Results: Would you want to know if your lover is a GMO?

Voters
99. This poll is closed
  • Need more info

23 23.23%
  • No

35 35.35%
  • Yes

18 18.18%
  • They should have GMO tattooed on their butt

23 23.23%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Gattaca is coming true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What sort of things would fundamentally alter their humanity yet still leave them attractive as a mate, though? You mean like some kind of genetic imperative to be an emotionless, purely rational Vulcan or something?
    Hell, I don't know. Maybe she has no vagina. Maybe our genetics are sufficiently incompatible that we can't have children (which wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, but would for lots of other guys). I mean I honestly can't think of that many genetic changes someone would undergo voluntarily that wouldn't be readily apparent after a date or two that would make someone not good relationship material, but I made the proviso to cover the things I didn't think of.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Yes I'd want to know... I'd want to be involved in the design!

Yes, id like to know the extent of the manipulation and decide whether its worth reproducing with that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    So say in China they use a CRISPER like system to modify the DNA inside a human egg. They do this for profit, the parents pay a lot of money for a smarter and more attractive baby. Somehow you meet this GMO person and fall in love. Things are working out really well, you're even thinking about marriage.

Would you want to know if they're GMO?
    A Crisper? like WTF did I read? I know this user is a BIG pusher of GMOs but what the bleeding hell does a crisper have to do with genetically modifying a person or DNA? I think the OP has lost his fucking mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    [img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc169/george041950/Obama/ObamaWhew.png[img]
    pizza! you're back!

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Gattaca is coming true.
    Not a moment too soon and hopefully without the idiot with a time bomb heart that puts the lives of everyone in jeopardy by going into space. A trip that stresses out the hearts of the most healthy.

Deleted
    Future where naturals fight coordinators Gundam Seed style.

Deleted
    So say in China they use a CRISPER like system to modify the DNA inside a human egg. They do this for profit, the parents pay a lot of money for a smarter and more attractive baby. Somehow you meet this GMO person and fall in love. Things are working out really well, you're even thinking about marriage.

A GMO woman would be an intelligent and beautiful woman, what is there not to love?
    Personally, I would support the idea of GMO people in general. Better looks and intelligence for everyone is a + in my book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    pizza! you're back!
    Sharks never leave, just return to lurking while seeking new prey.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Witch doctory. We can't identify genes for things like intelligence or attractiveness. Maybe in a century or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I'd want to know. I'd want to know a lot of things about my partner.