Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    First two games were full of cheaters, I didn't play 2 very long at all but 1 had boba fett's trainer, dats, and thanks to Techwarrior we were able to kill the god mode users. ...Also was fun getting assholes to DL back orifice..

I miss the good ole days, even though it is better now, it's still pretty bad with bots ect...

OT with Jay, I think he's a dipshit, but he also has done a lot for both WoW and Diablo 3. He isn't to blame for a lot of the fucked up shit at launch, Blizzard was looking to make more money, whether ad placement, or rmah, Blizzard was trying to see what they could get away with and they continue to do so in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    /snip
    oops forgot to quote :P

Later shitbird.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesdays View Post
    First two games were full of cheaters, I didn't play 2 very long at all but 1 had boba fett's trainer, dats, and thanks to Techwarrior we were able to kill the god mode users. ...Also was fun getting assholes to DL back orifice..

I miss the good ole days, even though it is better now, it's still pretty bad with bots ect...

OT with Jay, I think he's a dipshit, but he also has done a lot for both WoW and Diablo 3. He isn't to blame for a lot of the fucked up shit at launch, Blizzard was looking to make more money, whether ad placement, or rmah, Blizzard was trying to see what they could get away with and they continue to do so in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

oops forgot to quote :P
    Hehehe <3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well he knows he can't provide actual playerbase numbers because he has none to provide so "hurr durr twitch = success" is all he can fall back on.
    Besides it's fuckong stupid. D3 isn't a competitive esport and it's like 3 years since any new significant content was added (like an expansion). Everyone has seen everything.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Whats far more worrying about the "F that loser" incident is the small army of Blizzard developers who replied to that Facebook post cheering him on. Had to have been a dozen at least.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

good riddance, and I quote "fuck that loser"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A drag indeed.. when it is the government. Otherwise, one should not care.
    Apparently censorship is not a concern of the MMO-Champ Moderators

Sad people here.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You guys have a really weird hate boner for this guy, about whom you know very little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You guys have a really weird hate boner for this guy, about whom you know very little.
    Like Ghostcrawler before him, he is in the front row and the beacon for people to focus on as to why everything that's wrong with a Blizzard game is all his fault. D3 at launch was a success, even with some of the issues it had at launch. WoW is still a success as the last "ripped" numbers (quoting from the Nost thread) still has 3 million active players/subs.
    People refuse to look at anything good a person does or has a hand in and attribute everything bad that's ever happened at the forefront. Plus, a lot of people on mmo-c lately are just people that post to complain and have nothing good to say about much of anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meheez View Post
    Guess we better start pouring abuse at him and saying how bad he is now Kappa
    You meant we weren't before? He's a douche, good riddance. Obligatory "fuck that guy"

have no idea who this guy is but when subs continue falling, heads must roll...

Hope the spot gets filled with someone good.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Ok what exactly was jay wilson responsible for that was so bad in no vague terms? i want specifics

And was diablo 3 really a bad game?I enjoyed what i played of it, though i didnt care too much for max level stuff, was it the game that was bad or players expectations that all content should be max level content? I never cared about Epeen in that game so i didnt care about dick measuring with other players

the reason diablo was terrible, liked the idea of the real money auction house

the d2 team from blizzard north was critical of diablo 3 and he was quoted on facebook for saying "fuck that loser"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    Ya right lol, he was awful and incredibly full of himself.
    Everyone said how terrible Ghostcrawler was and how he ruined the game as well.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Everyone said how terrible Ghostcrawler was and how he ruined the game as well.
    GC never said fuck that loser though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    GC never said fuck that loser though
    No instead he "insulted the players" by saying "Get good"
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I thought Jay Wilson was Jaylock. And to think I got all excited...
    Made me lol pretty hard

Some many positives, like how you can use Jay Wilson as an example to your kids about how anyone can get a job doing anything. You don't gotta know shit!

Jokes aside, he helped design the D3 combat system, which is great.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    fuck that loser
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Who's Jay WIlson?
    A boogeyman that people like to blame their favorite game's problems on, also the guy that said fuck PVP in Diablo III almost 5 years ago. Oddly enough I agree with him since PVP sucked dick in DII (locking down my annoying cousin for 18 hours straight was funny though, he didn't talk to use for 6 months after that, lol) and whats left of it in DIII.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!