Poll: When should the Suramar raid be released?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Im not sure since I wasnt around for HM. However, full sized raids with sets typically last 5-6 months. So a 7 boss raid with no set sticking around for 5-6 months seems highly unlikely to me.
    HM bosses were becoming demanding quite fast. Especially last 2 had been quite a challenge. At the same time gear progression wasn't that fast at that point. So in fact lack of sets even made in more logical to have that raid taken a bit longer. And HM became irrelevant quite fast when BRF was introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Blackrock foundry was part of the launch tier. It's like BOT/BWD in Cataclysm, -not- like Firelands.

Blizzard made the decision to split launch raids into 2 medium sized raids instead of 1 huge sized raid (like icecrown/hellfire citadel) to improve variety and allow people to progress in different ways (pick A or B, rather than forcing everybody to do A then B)
    They did it right in Wotlk and Cata but fucked it up in MoP with giving the split raids different itemlevels. Now it no longer is a choice between A or B but A gets made obsolete by B, there is no choice.

People mostly stopped running Mogoshan Vault when Heart of Fear came out. People stopped running Highmaul when Blackrock Foundry came out.
    Thats not choice.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Depending on the rewards of Mythic+ Dungeons, I'm not even confident 3 months is a short enough period. Mythic Emerald Nightmare will get destroyed in its first week, and its loot will be used to gear up further and further in Mythic+ dungeons. At the point that Mythic+ dungeons rewards outdo Heroic Nighthold, Mythic Nighthold takes a massive hit. Blizzard can't allow that- because then they end up with an easily cleared raid after a period of no new content, which forces a new tier a lot faster.
    I don't understand why people think BRF came too early, by the time Heroic BRF was released, Margok was killed by over 420 guilds on Mythic Difficulty, despite Highmaul being released before Xmas and the New Year.

Besides afaik the plan for this expansion is 3 tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Depending on the rewards of Mythic+ Dungeons, I'm not even confident 3 months is a short enough period. Mythic Emerald Nightmare will get destroyed in its first week, and its loot will be used to gear up further and further in Mythic+ dungeons. At the point that Mythic+ dungeons rewards outdo Heroic Nighthold, Mythic Nighthold takes a massive hit. Blizzard can't allow that- because then they end up with an easily cleared raid after a period of no new content, which forces a new tier a lot faster.
    I don't understand why people think BRF came too early, by the time Heroic BRF was released, Margok was killed by over 420 guilds on Mythic Difficulty, despite Highmaul being released before Xmas and the New Year.

Besides afaik the plan for this expansion is 3 tiers.
    Can you give source that this expansion will be 3 tiers?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Emerald Dream should be released one month after launch and Nighthold 3-4 months later.
    If I seriously have to wait a month to raid, I'll probably quit.