Poll: Bernie Supporters, who will you vote for?

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Hillary will get her SCotUS appointment(s) through like Obama got his, right?
    There's no way Republicans could legitimately stall for four years. All they'd do is make swing voters hate them more, and cost them more elections in the long run. In a time when the younger generation is more and more fed up with them and they're not winning over young voters, that would not help them at all.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    There's no way Republicans could legitimately stall for four years. All they'd do is make swing voters hate them more, and cost them more elections in the long run. In a time when the younger generation is more and more fed up with them and they're not winning over young voters, that would not help them at all.
    They stalled last time. I see no reason why they won't do it again. Plus young voters hate Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Trump, I still don't understand how people can vote for Clinton. Someone educate me!
    It's easy, don't vote for either and you will be blameless on the results. Let the people that actually believe in Trump/Clinton decide our president. I'm washing my hands on this election.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    It's easy, don't vote for either and you will be blameless on the results. Let the people that actually believe in Trump/Clinton decide our president. I'm washing my hands on this election.
    Actually you'll also be responsible for whomever gets in, as by not voting, you gave those who did vote more power

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    They pay no price whatsoever for their actions. The press is too afraid to call out any politician on their bullshit and appear "biased". Voters treat their party like a sports team that they will support regardless if that party promised to bankrupt them repeatedly simply because it's "my team". There's no attempt to improve the country for all it's citizens any longer, only a drive to extract every dollar possible from the public while they can.
    Well, when Empires start to crumble and rot, the loot what you can and get out before the whole thing topples becomes common.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Straamibuu View Post
    Actually you'll also be responsible for whomever gets in, as by not voting, you gave those who did vote more power
    There is a worse fate, you could throw your vote away on two "choices," that aren't even choices.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

This is why democrats cant get one fuck done. Because even when the worst parts of conservative bullshit congeal into human form and literally spout shit and noise on the way to a presidential election, democrats who SAY they're progressive would rather vote for that shitstorm than vote for Hilary cuz theyre mad she beat Bernie, fair or not I dont fucking care.

If more democrats would fight as a group instead of all being special snowflake, selfish, petty assholes then maybe basic shit could be taken care of and the country could evolve.

The fact that conservatives can abandon logic, science, and basic human decency and still hold so much power is a testament to just how spineless and selfish middle class democrats are. And in the meantime the rest of the world has to watch in horror as the american "Left" throws a hissy fit and plans to elect an inept facist muppet because they'd rather everything burn than compromise.

Didn't Sanders himself say that Hillary was unfit to be President and pretty much imply she was compromised by all the big business that funds her? So why would any of his supporters vote for her?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Didn't Sanders himself say that Hillary was unfit to be President and pretty much imply she was compromised by all the big business that funds her? So why would any of his supporters vote for her?
    Because she's not nearly as disastrous as Trump will be.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    This is why democrats cant get one fuck done. Because even when the worst parts of conservative bullshit congeal into human form and literally spout shit and noise on the way to a presidential election, democrats who SAY they're progressive would rather vote for that shitstorm than vote for Hilary cuz theyre mad she beat Bernie, fair or not I dont fucking care.

If more democrats would fight as a group instead of all being special snowflake, selfish, petty assholes then maybe basic shit could be taken care of and the country could evolve.

The fact that conservatives can abandon logic, science, and basic human decency and still hold so much power is a testament to just how spineless and selfish middle class democrats are. And in the meantime the rest of the world has to watch in horror as the american "Left" throws a hissy fit and plans to elect an inept facist muppet because they'd rather everything burn than compromise.
    If Hillary represents none of the values Bernie stood for, why vote? I am not a registered Democrat anyway.

The problem is Hillary isn't a "compromise," She is in effect a total surrender, nearly as much as Trump is. From TPP/TTIP to War, the two are not the much different in terms of ultimate results.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If Hillary represents none of the values Bernie stood for, why vote? I am not a registered Democrat anyway.

The problem is Hillary isn't a "compromise," She is in effect a total surrender, nearly as much as Trump is. From TPP/TTIP to War, the two are not the much different in terms of ultimate results.
    Where's your health insurance come from?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Where's your health insurance come from?
    I'm born to privilege and wealth, I don't really worry about it, I didn't before Obama and I still don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This; Clinton is an opportunistic lier, and a wind sock, but at least she is sane. I'm voting more against Trump than "for" Clinton.
    I stick to my principles, a vote for Clinton is in effect a wasted vote.

Why vote if its not for what you support?

I'm born to privilege and wealth, I don't really worry about it, I didn't before Obama and I still don't.
    That would certainly make it easier to see no difference between Clinton and Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Why vote if its not for what you support?
    If you're waiting for your magic unicorn pony just check out of politics now. Democracy is compromise. Clinton is the best compromise between liberalism and what the democratic party wants to nominate. Trump is not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Again, if you're anti-Republican that you supported Bernie in the first place, you should be anti-Republican enough to realize that giving Trump the keys to the Supreme Court nominee is a disaster waiting to happen. You might not like Hillary at all (I certainly don't), but the Supreme Court makeup is infinitely more important than who the President is. Therefore, you need to grit your teeth and vote for Hillary for that reason alone.
    You can vote for Senate candidates but still not vote for Hillary.

You can vote for Senate candidates but still not vote for Hillary.
    Which is self defeating since your hypothetical liberal Senate won't get much past a Trump administration in the first place.

7+ Year Old Account
    That would certainly make it easier to see no difference between Clinton and Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're waiting for your magic unicorn pony just check out of politics now. Democracy is compromise. Clinton is the best compromise between liberalism and what the democratic party wants to nominate. Trump is not.
    Well Clinton does give me everything a self interested me would want. After all I qualify as a "Maker," and so would get all the delicious benefits, loopholes, bailouts ect. Once more she will work hard to cater to the college educated professional class or "wired workers," or whatever other shpeel the DNC pushes these days. So believe me, I stand to gain greatly from Clinton, plus once she hammers in TPP I can sue the government for infringing on my ROI if I feel my investments are wetting my beak sufficiently enough because of some new law that protects the commoners or whatever. I get to freely loot the treasury under Clinton, so believe me, I have every incentive to love the god awful person.

Democracy is a compromise, voting is voting for what you want done.

- - - Updated - - -

Which is self defeating since your hypothetical liberal Senate won't get much past a Trump administration in the first place.
    Well its then the statues quo, so you should be perfectly happy then shouldn't you?

Clinton because she's the only candidate who has a chance to beat Trump if she gets the nomination. I'll take same old politician over crazy nut job that wants to limit constitutional freedoms and commit war crimes.

Well Clinton does give me everything a self interested me would want. After all I qualify as a "Maker," and so would get all the delicious benefits, loopholes, bailouts ect. Once more she will work hard to cater to the college educated professional class or "wired workers," or whatever other shpeel the DNC pushes these days. So believe me, I stand to gain greatly from Clinton, plus once she hammers in TPP I can sue the government for infringing on my ROI if I feel my investments are wetting my beak sufficiently enough because of some new law that protects the commoners or whatever. I get to freely loot the treasury under Clinton, so believe me, I have every incentive to love the god awful person.

Democracy is a compromise, voting is voting for what you want done.

- - - Updated - - -

Well its then the statues quo, so you should be perfectly happy then shouldn't you?
    Wait, you're trying to claim its the other people who are operating with selfish motivations?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Clinton because she's the only candidate who has a chance to beat Trump if she gets the nomination. I'll take same old politician over crazy nut job that wants to limit constitutional freedoms and commit war crimes.
    But Hillary has already committed war crimes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Voting Bernie regardless

Everything Berns.
    Last edited by Zapgreen; 2016-06-07 at 06:22 AM.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post

Besides that there is also the Supreme Court to worry about.
    Seriously. Fuck any liberal who gives Trump 2+ SC appointees just because they don't like Clinton.