Poll: Do you hate opposing faction?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Been playing only Alliance since the beginning (8 years), and while I don't hate Horde, I feel very uncomfortable when leveling a horde char. Every time I receive a quest like "Lok'tar friend, kill 10 Alliance soldier scum" I just can't do it. Needles to say, I never even reached BC zones as Horde char

Well, I despise the Horde's architecture and I dislike the destruction that follows them around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I dislike the 'cleaniness' of the Alliance. Where do you guys have any dirt under your fingers in your cities?
    We don't live in mud huts.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Loyal Alliance player. Fucking despise horde with passion for almost 10 years by now. Always did. Always will. If you're a horde player, you're my personal enemy and we wouldn't get along in real life. All horde players are cheap, pathetic, cowardly bads. Nothing else.

No,i hate the person if its a cøøn who plays it no matter what faction.

infracted
    Last edited by Splenda; 2016-06-09 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Loyal Alliance player. Fucking despise horde with passion for almost 10 years by now. Always did. Always will. If you're a horde player, you're my personal enemy and we wouldn't get along in real life. All horde players are cheap, pathetic, cowardly bads. Nothing else.
    Looking at your post history, this actually makes me happy.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm Horde, but I do like some of the Alliance races, mainly the Night Elfs and Draenei, as their lore is expansive and full of heroes.

I play mainly Horde and I don't hate the Alliance, but when I play my only Alliance toon I do feel like I belong to some sort of joke faction. Gnomes, Worgen, Draenei, Dwarves... clown fiesta incarnate.

i like both played horde originally and disliked alliance, longer i played i grew bored of horde and changed to alliance, much happier now

It's silly hating another faction, and i have chars on both. But lorewise Horde has been more douchy than the Alliance, which is, imho, a big mistake from Blizzard. Since Thrall came to be warchief the Horde started a new cicle and a new philosophy of life. They should have developed that instead of falling to their old wrong ways to keep the faction war raging.

Players wise, both factions have a wide diversity of people. But it seems to me that on the lower end of each spectrum the Alliance tends more to attract righteous pricks and the Horde tends more to attract irrational aggressors. We had demonstration of both in this thread.

Deleted
    Only back when I played on a PvP-server.
    Nowadays I am on a Aliiance dominated PvE-Server and hardly see any Horde at all.
    So either way I don't care anymore since there is nothing to care about.
    Maybe the Horde favoritism but that's not the players fault.

Lorewise I hate Thrall, coksucking Green Jesus stealing my kill and taking way too much limelight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    I'm Horde, but I do like some of the Alliance races, mainly the Night Elfs and Draenei, as their lore is expansive and full of heroes.
    And whenever blizz actually does use that lore ther heroes usually end up beeing neutral.

I really shouldn't start that again....
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-06-07 at 06:29 PM.

I like both factions but exclusively play Horde.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I imagine some Neckbeard shouting alliance marching tunes and demanding his mother bring his food to him because he no longer has the muscle strength to leave the basement.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-06-07 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Neutral voters, are you NPC´s xD?

I am alliance, but I started out as horde for nearly an entire year, till I made a priest alliance by 2007 summer

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    On Blizzard forums i seen alot hate from X faction players to Y faction in posts. And seen guilds with guild names like "Horde haters" "Horde slayers" "X faction name is vendotrash" etc, and posts like

"%X FactionName% master faction!
    Everyone who plays the filthy %Y faction name% is a horrible person in my mind. %X FactionName% stands for everything that is good, holy, noble, righteous, etc."

So wanted to create poll
    My main is Alliance.

I have high level horde alts.

I dislike how the horde is treated by Blizzard these days. I hate the faction war, a bunch.

So I'm Neutral, hate both factions.

Deleted
    play and enjoy both

No of course not. That would be silly.

I don't see why I'd hate either faction or most things in general, strong word really. Something or someone would have to be really horrible for me to hate it and a virtual faction isn't something I'm gonna hate on, at most I'd dislike it.

But I don't hate the Alliance, they're a nice bunch of people, both in the lore and its players.

They're just less awesome than the Horde. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I'm a Horde player but I dont' definitely hate anything, I just prefer my own faction more and I'm more emotionally attached to it. For the rest, I still enjoy the Alliance side of the story and have a couple of toons on the blue side.

Anyway this poll is a mess. There's the option to like both factions but not to just like your own, on the other hand there's two options to hate both factions or hate the Alliance/Horde specifically. I don't really feel represented by any of these options.

Come at me! I'm waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I imagine some Neckbeard shouting alliance marching toons and demanding his mother bring his food to him because he no longer has the muscle strength to leave the basement.
    Just imagining this made me laugh so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I'm a Horde player but I dont' definitely hate anything, I just prefer my own faction more and I'm more emotionally attached to it. For the rest, I still enjoy the Alliance side of the story and have a couple of toons on the blue side.

Anyway this poll is a mess. There's the option to like both factions but not to just like your own, on the other hand there's two options to hate both factions or hate the Alliance/Horde specifically. I don't really feel represented by any of these options.

Come at me! I'm waiting!

Just imagining this made me laugh so hard.

Read his post history, comedy gold.

This is the fractured mind of somone who was ganked so hard they never grew up.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol