15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post

Yush, and FC-friend got house next to my.
    Nice, gratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    Surprisingly, still has Mist/Lavender Beds plots on Odin, all on subwards though!
    I expected Goblet to but really on Odin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I expected Goblet to but really on Odin?!
    The power of stalking the launcher for 12 consecutive hours COMPELS YOU. Those who didn't...2000+ queue by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    The power of stalking the launcher for 12 consecutive hours COMPELS YOU. Those who didn't...2000+ queue by now?
    I should probably go sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Nice, gratz!
    Thanks, was so angry when server kept throwing errors at me but I'm glad that I got house.

Was thinking of taking first person screenshot of the view from my house.. but my character is too small for it, haha.

*Click pic for larger image.

15+ Year Old Account
    Idk why i'm a bit miffed at not even having a chance of buying a house on balmung. I mean, i have an fc room. Idk what exactly i'd do with a house. Aaah well. Another thing, I'm pretty miffed about is the fact that the 2 seater pegasus mount is locked behind mentor roulette. aghjadakga Atleast fenrir flying looks cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Well shit, THANKS server.

Woke up 2 hours early, hit connect as soon as server got up - got greeted twice by Lobby Connection Error, and now I'm sitting in huge ass queue.. while apparently the spot I looked at is gone.
    Yeah happemed to me and s friend on Jenova guy bought it right as we were logging on sucks

managed to snag a house in Mist on gilgamesh

time to sleep

10+ Year Old Account
    meh all new plot sold out

Ok so just had a run of Hullbreaker HM and it's quite alright actually. Not better than Amdapor or Sirius HM but still good. 8/10

10+ Year Old Account
    1.5hrs post patch -> all houses sold.
    Heh. Nice trolling SE.

Congrats to those who got their houses. Sorry to those who didn't.

Hopefully instanced apartment comes soon to add another option.

New Anima Weapon step spreadsheet

Not my handiwork there, but useful information nonetheless.

TL;DR:

You have to make a Treated Crystal Sand, which requires 1 Umbrite (300 eso per) and 1 Crystal Sand (see the assload of different things that can be used to buy them).

Each Treated Sand grants +3-5 of whatever stat you're wanting to add. It starts at 0/120 for each secondary, not from the 110ish the 230 weapon already has (cmon, that would be toooooo easy).

So yeah, another quest that will require in the neighborhood of 20k esoterics....weeee.

That said, it doesn't require lore (so I can gear out my tanks sets now, unless I missed something else that requires lore), and it's less eso needed than the 210 step. Not to mention you're not at the mercy of crafters for part of it, either, so it's not as awful as the 210 step. Not as faceroll as the 230 step, but I consider that step being so easy due to the 210 step being such a drag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Congrats to those who got their houses. Sorry to those who didn't.

Hopefully instanced apartment comes soon to add another option.
    I'm just happy that I wasn't one of these persons dead set on my own house.
    I'm perfectly content with my FC room, esp now since I can have potted plants. :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Hmm.
    Blue gathering scripts / Peotics / VA/CT Raids it is then.

Looks to me though that the lions share will be done via blue gathering script, since 5 of those are easy to acquire.

Blew through the MSQ.

I'm so happy that the dragonsong war saga was pretty much an unambiguously happy ending, especially after how depressing 2.5 into Heavensward ended, and how bittersweet 3.0's MSQ was. Going around the world and seeing how you've changed so many lives and fixed so many issues made me really -feel- like the hero everyone says you are. And everyone lived! Well, except the ten or so soldiers that got thrown off the Steps of Faith by Wyverns, I was honestly calling either Aymeric or Hraesvelgr dying.

Because I powered awake to be able to do it and am running on 20 hours of no sleep, I'm gonna go die for about ten hours before coming back for the rest of the new stuff.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2016-06-07 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post

Hmm.
    Blue gathering scripts / Peotics / VA/CT Raids it is then.

Looks to me though that the lions share will be done via blue gathering script, since 5 of those are easy to acquire.
    The umbrites can only be purchased via eso, though. Which kinda stinks, seeing how varied the ways to get the sand are, but they have to keep some sort of carrot dangled out there to keep people running roulettes...which I intended to do anyway for the sake of getting tank gear, but hey, that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it is eso and not lore.
    Eso is a mostly useless byproduct anyway.

9 attempts and counting of the patch getting to around 10mbs then going PATCH ERROR and kicking me to off the launcher. Good thing i didnt need a house because yeeesh.

Nidhogg Ex weapons

Also, Ariyala is updated with stats for 3.3 items. Looks like the Weeping City caster chest will replace the eikon chest for most of us casters (among other classes as well, methinks).

Welp people already ragequitting the 24 man.... Yep less than 7 hours fucking old.