• Clinton

17 30.91%
  • Trump

38 69.09%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Poll: the REAL Clinton vs Trump

Remember:
    Hillary is the most qualified candidate of all time with solid policy proposals and a proven track record as a progressive. Donald is crooked, racist, thin-skinned, erratic, reckless, and doesn't understand government or politics.

#neverhillary
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    #neverhillary
    i understand disliking Hillary, I really do, but what went wrong in your childhood if you consider Trump anything but a lunatic that should never even get within a 1 kilometer radius of the white house

Trump will make America great again.

Way better than that vile,lying,men hating hag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Trump will make America great again.

Way better than that vile,lying,men hating hag.
    Great argument as per usual

Never have I heard a Trump supporter say anything more than HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by swineflu View Post
    Hillary is the most qualified candidate of all time
    Please do not open discussion threads with a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by kaboriza View Post
    Great argument as per usual

Never have I heard a Trump supporter say anything more than HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

your "hur dur Trump is lunatic" argument was great

i understand disliking Hillary, I really do, but what went wrong in your childhood if you consider Trump anything but a lunatic that should never even get within a 1 kilometer radius of the white house
    I understand disliking Trump, I really do, but what went wrong in your childhood if you consider Hillary anything but a lunatic that should never even get within a 1 kilometer radius of the white house?

Choosing between a lesser of 2 evils doesn't make me like them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    your "hur dur Trump is lunatic" argument was great
    Youre right I guess I could go deeper into it if you'd like.

When Trump was asked last week about Brexit he didnt even know what it was

When Trump was asked about the Syria situation he didnt know who was fighting who.

I dont think I need to start about the Rediculous Wall Plan, or hes ideas about Guatanamo and torturing terrorists?

He knows 0 about Foreign policy, quite pathetic for some1 who wants to be in the White House.

Hillary on the other hand knows pretty much everything and has years of experience ( Im pretty sure considered somewhat succesful).

Besides that I think that voting conservative in 2016 is quite a laugh but i guess thats more of a European idea

Even Though she wasnt my first pick either, between her and Trump its not even close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember:
    Hillary is the most qualified candidate of all time with solid policy proposals and a proven track record as a progressive. Donald is crooked, racist, thin-skinned, erratic, reckless, and doesn't understand government or politics.
    Sounds good to me!

Also you just proved you're nothing more than a sheep that follows every word of Communist News Network.

I can't wait for Trump to win and to send back Scroesec to Mexico.

Welcome to the internet. I felt the need to say that since this is obviously your first time here. You will now, having expressed an apparently sincere opinion about something, be inundated with the opposite of that thing just to try to get a rise out of you. Please expect this precise reaction from absolutely everyone here about absolutely everything in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Youre right I guess I could go deeper into it if you'd like.

When Trump was asked last week about Brexit he didnt even know what it was

When Trump was asked about the Syria situation he didnt know who was fighting who.

I dont think I need to start about the Rediculous Wall Plan, or hes ideas about Guatanamo and torturing terrorists?

He knows 0 about Foreign policy, quite pathetic for some1 who wants to be in the White House.

Hillary on the other hand knows pretty much everything and has years of experience ( Im pretty sure considered somewhat succesful).

Besides that I think that voting conservative in 2016 is quite a laugh but i guess thats more of a European idea

Even Though she wasnt my first pick either, between her and Trump its not even close.
    Yet she decided to house classified documents on her home based server, where it appears that people who weren't supposed to got into it.

That really does show she knows everything... mhmm. It also shows she has a complete disregard for the nations security and the lives of Americans home and abroad.

She doesn't have the decision making ability to be a president, let alone a secretary of state. The only office she should be in is a prison cell. Hopefully once we get that pro golfer out of the white house we can put her where she belongs.

Hillary is the most qualified candidate of all time
    So you mean every other president in the history of U.S.A. were doing crimes and was investigated for years under the FBI because of those acts before even running for president?

Face it, it's a loss no matter who wins. A criminal and a liar vs Trump (no need to describe him).

I mean short term Shillary is probably better than Trump, but one could argue (and I guess I'm doing that now) that maybe the democrats need a big slap in the face if they think that was/is an appropriate line up. Nothing will change if you keep letting the current ruling caste get away with everything. In the end it boils down to what you value more: An incentive to trigger change at the cost of a few years with an awful moron at the helm, or the same shit you've had before while on a steady course - cycling the drain. Given there is no third option in the poll and not voting Shillary is (almost) as good as voting Trump directly..

And yes, the outcome will reach beyond the US - before some of you start bitching why a non american has an opinion on this.

Deleted
    Remember:
    Nice b8, m8.

As much as I dislike Trump, I hate Hillary even more. She is a criminal, a sleazy lair(well show me a politician that isn't), flip flops constantly and the pandering that she has been doing during her campaign is disgusting.

And the only reason I'd vote for Trump is because both sides hate him so much it's a guarantee that he will get nothing done. And hopefully in the next 4 years the two partys will actually put up candidates that are worth voting for and not the asshats that came out this time.

As I've said before, I don't have a dog in the fight. The middle always gets fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    As much as I dislike Trump, I hate Hillary even more. She is a criminal, a sleazy lair(well show me a politician that isn't), flip flops constantly and the pandering that she has been doing during her campaign is disgusting.
    Why do you hate Hillary more than Trump when the reasons you gave could also just as easily and accurately be applied to Trump? If that is your justification you should hate both equally.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could, I would vote for Trump just because he looks funny.

Good job OP, with those opening remarks people are gonna vote Trump in this poll just to piss you off.

I don't mean to rant, but.. let me think this through.. on the one hand we have the like-minded spouse of a former multiple-term Governor and two-term President, who not only supported the policies of said spouse but directly aided said spouse through various initiatives like trying to pull off universal healthcare, albeit not accomplishing it due to the opposition that meet, giving her some heavy-weight opponents that have fought against her in every possible way since the 90's, who went on to serve as senator for 8 years and as secretary of state for 4 years, so she has a proven record of what type of policies she supports, and OVERALL they are progressive to third-way type of policies, and who is exceptionally qualified for the position. Then of course there is all these unconfirmable rumours and pseudo-facts about how corrupt and terrible a person she is, which of course is completely unrelated to having hard-line opponents on the right-wing conservative side. Then on the other hand you have a guy who have openly fascist tendencies, who lashes back at the smallest critisisms, refuses to meet with journalists who he considers not treating him "fairly", resorts to name-calling on the level of a 5 year old, has not only a rasist rhetoric towards latinos and Muslims but actual policy proposals, who pushes wild conspiracy theories as if they were facts with regards to Obamas birth certificate and Cruz's father being connected to the assasination of JFK, who wants to punish women who do abortions, who wants all kinds of countries to have nuclear weapons, who considers dismantling the NATO and praises strong-men like Putin. So... the alleged terrible person or the openly terrible person? Hmmmmm.

Though choice. Will given Hillary's track record - which unlike Trump's exist as a reference point - I can be quite sure that at this point if Hillary really is a terrible person she will continue to pretend to be a good person for another 8 years as President until she unveils her true nature as she retires and reveals to us how all those good policies she saw through was all to keep up appearance. "Hahahahah! I balanced the budget, raised the minimum wage and strengthened the middle class by increasing taxation on the super-wealthy who have gotten a riddiculously rich ever since the Reaganomics of the 80's got implemented! I made sure we did progress on climate change and kept strong alliances in the world that made us more safe! I nominated progressive judges to the supreme court who would not limit our personal freedoms on choices that our affect our bodies or who we want to live our lives with! ALL THIS GOOD I DID - BUT it was only so you would think I was a good person so that I could be President! Hahahaha! In reality, I am evil! I did so much good! But truly, in my hear I am a terrible, terrible person! Haha!" On the other hand I could have Trump who would be an openly terrible person and who would openly implement terrible policies. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Think I'll go with Hillary.

Though I'm not a US citizen so I can't even vote! All that rambling for nothing...