Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    PvP server is completely irrelevant when this can happen on PvE servers too. There are assholes everywhere.

Also some people actually enjoy leveling and don't want to level 15*-100 in their capital city.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    You can level 1-100 from your faction's capital city.
    Just queue for dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.
    Queue for dungeons.
    Idiot.
    You think its okay for most of Outland questing to be nonexistent because one guy can kill every mob in a Horde city?

- - - Updated - - -

Just as a little experiment I wen to Hellfire today for like maybe an hour and armory'd every player that was attacking Thrallmar. Only 1 out of 17 players has even been above 2000 rating in PVP. Only classes with guaranteed get aways (vanish, fd, shadowmeld, engineering boots overpowered feather that instantly throws you 10000 feet in the air) ever dared going inside the gates. After getting wiped they would all sit on their flying mounts 1000 feet above Thrallmar and wait for the people that just wiped the group to get bored and leave. They would send people outside and bait him by having all the stealth classes sitting right on top of him waiting for him to get jumped by 1 or 2 Horde players.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2016-06-07 at 12:33 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    You think its okay for most of Outland questing to be nonexistent because one guy can kill every mob in a Horde city?

- - - Updated - - -

Just as a little experiment I wen to Hellfire today for like maybe an hour and armory'd every player that was attacking Thrallmar. Only 1 out of 17 players has even been above 2000 rating in PVP. Only classes with guaranteed get aways (vanish, fd, shadowmeld, engineering boots overpowered feather that instantly throws you 10000 feet in the air) ever dared going inside the gates. After getting wiped they would all sit on their flying mounts 1000 feet above Thrallmar and wait for the people that just wiped the group to get bored and leave. They would send people outside and bait him by having all the stealth classes sitting right on top of him waiting for him to get jumped by 1 or 2 Horde players.
    No, I think it sucks.
    That's why I don't play on PvP servers.

If all of your other characters are on that server, kill them. Get your friends/guildmates to help.
    Can't?
    Too bad.

You have an option: Queue for dungeons, or xfer your characters to a PvE server.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Deleted
    You got camped for one hour? Why? I personally would never let anybody camp me for more than one or two corpseruns. Either I manage to get away from that ganking low life or I just log off for a while. Why give him any satisfaction?

Just homestone to your capital, reroll tank on your warrior, buy a heirloom shield and onehand and spam LFD for a while to skip Hellfire or even skip BC in total using heirlooms and EXP buffs from the AH.

It's funny how people defend this as normal on a PvP server as if thatvmakes it ok. This is part of the reason PvP servers are broken.

It's fucking retarded that the best answer is don't do quests just do dungeons qs from Orgrimmar. Fuck I hate cross realm zones.

This is why I hate you people, this isn't akin to world PVP from vanilla. Its just fucking retardation. The guards in thrallmar are 0.0% threatening to a max level player and there is no risk of dying with flying mounts.

You don't even need to be PVP flagged they just kill all the quest givers as they spawn. Its griefing pure and simple.
    I see absolutely 0 difference here to the constant stranglethorn camping in vanilla. Oh you could hide in the base? That's all well and good but you couldn't get exp there like you can now.

It's also not MOST of outland, it's pretty much solely hellfire that has this treatment and basically just thrallmar/honor hold at that - people don't bother with the camps further in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by kuroyi View Post
    You got camped for one hour? Why? I personally would never let anybody camp me for more than one or two corpseruns. Either I manage to get away from that ganking low life or I just log off for a while. Why give him any satisfaction?

Just homestone to your capital, reroll tank on your warrior, buy a heirloom shield and onehand and spam LFD for a while to skip Hellfire or even skip BC in total using heirlooms and EXP buffs from the AH.
    As I have said about a million times, I am tired of dungeon spamming. It is so fucking boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Banned? For what? Playing the game within the rules of the game? They aren't cheating or abusing anything.
    So you are basically saying the game had a poorly thought out design.

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    So you are basically saying the game had a poorly thought out design.
    It's not a poor thought out design when you decide to roll on a server that allows this then you complain. That's the player making a poor decision to start with.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    No, but they are ruining the experience. If I were a new player, and ran into something like I faced yesterday, I would most likely just stop playing.

Being corpse camped for an hour, and not having any NPCs to get quests from/turn in quests to, is horrible. And I'm not exagerrating, I spent one hour to complete the 3 first quests given in Hellfire, simply becaues I first had to wait for the NPCs to spawn, while being killed the moment I ressed, then being killed as I tried to gather those scraps and kill the orcs a bunch of times by flying lvl 100s passing by every minute. And then waiting yet again for the NPCs to spawn when I was done while being corpse camped again.
    1 hour for 3 quests, simply because of these low life idiots. So yeah, Blizzard should do something about that. Killing someone once or twice is all fun and games, but sitting there waiting for you to respawn just to kill you again and again, is not.
    As someone who has max levels like yourself, You should already know this I feel like but anyway - You could of just simply logged out for what, 15mins I think? When you come back you I'm pretty sure you would be placed into a new CRZ more than likely. The other thing would be to use group finder and find a custom group to realm hope the CRZ your in.

It's inconvenient but it's a solution none the less, and keep in mind this isn't a new issue or anything like that - The game has had things like this happen for 12 years - There's nothing wrong with it because it's a PVP server and you make that choice when you roll on it. If you don't like it - the permanent solution to this is to roll on a PVE server. This is a problem that most of the time falls on the shoulders of the player because Blizzard caters to both worlds (PVE server, PVP server) it's up to the player to choose the right path for themselves.

Deleted
    So yeah, that argument is stupid. Because I am not paying to transfere 7 characters over to some other server, because of low life fools that most likely fail at everything in life, and need to go kill low level players that are just trying to do some questing, to feel good about them self.
    Well, that still is better than crying your eyes out about it. You have chosen PVP, so deal with the consequences of your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackpack View Post
    PvP server is completely irrelevant when this can happen on PvE servers too. There are assholes everywhere.
    You guys must be on some....uh...hardcore servers. I haven't seen quest NPCs killed in forever. Maybe my heirlooms level me too fast to catch the excitement

Deleted
    Yeah he chose a PvP server so what? Why is killing lowbies allowed in the first place? Just because something has been like this since Vanilla or dunno when doesn't mean it's the right way to go. Playing on a PvP server can be tons of fun if done right but it can also ruin the experience for many many people if some low lifers decide to abuse it. Luckily it's not a big issue outside of hellfire..

So, I logged on my level 60 warrior, finally decided to give leveling a proper go.

One hour later, I have been able to finish one quest. Simply because the NPCs are dead 24/7, and there is about 5 lvl ?? that is killing me every time I ress.

I don't get it, it pisses me off, and it ruins the whole experience.

So if anyone of you ever do this, fuck off.
    Use the LFG tool or have a friend on your bnet list invite you to a PvE server.

I play only on PvP servers and have never experienced this while leveling. Sucks I am sure.

Deleted
    As I have said about a million times, I am tired of dungeon spamming. It is so fucking boring.
    Well, obviously you have had way more fun getting ganked while questing...

Okay, dungeons are not an option, realmchange is neither - seems you gotta deal with ganking. You can try and report those morons for grief play, if they keep on killing quest NPCs. But on a PvP server there is little chance this will make any difference as "there is a PvP solution to your problem".

But I still don't get, why you stayed there, getting yourself killed over and over again, getting more and more annoyed instead of just leaving for another questhub/region, trying to change to some other crossrealm or just logging out until the ganker got bored?

There is only one solution... Spend 7 weeks in Durotar killing scorpions... 65 million of them!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, DireMaul. In the world of flying mounts its retarded. There is no consequences or retaliation. You just sit on your flying mount and wait for them to go back on there low level alt.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you read the OP? Not being able to do quests because the quest givers in Thrallmar are dead 24/7 it can happen on PVE servers too.

Also what If i decided I really hated you and made a toon and spend all my time finding you in each zone and killing you to the point where you couldn't actually play. Would your attitude still be "¯\_(ツ)_/¯ pvp servers"
    Yes. Absolutely. Because I'm in a guild where if that happened, we'd corpse farm the person doing so until the rapture
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Yes. Absolutely. Because I'm in a guild where if that happened, we'd corpse farm the person doing so until the rapture
    Pretty sure my friends would aid me too, if it wasn't for the fact that this was after 03:00 in the middle of the night. I was the only one online, because I suck at having a good sleep pattern.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Seriously learn to play, this is normal for pvp servers, u avoid this by doing dungeons and what woot, there are quests in dungeons! (who could have guessed!!!) if you are getting killed asap you can always res as graveyard or res more wisely(like behind wall or somehwere they don't notice u at once) and mount up and run. in hellfire there are multiply quest camps, and ally/horde are not all on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Malderon View Post
    Seriously learn to play, this is normal for pvp servers, u avoid this by doing dungeons and what woot, there are quests in dungeons! (who could have guessed!!!) if you are getting killed asap you can always res as graveyard or res more wisely(like behind wall or somehwere they don't notice u at once) and mount up and run. in hellfire there are multiply quest camps, and ally/horde are not all on them.
    *sigh*....

Deleted
    So yeah, that argument is stupid. Because I am not paying to transfere 7 characters over to some other server, because of low life fools that most likely fail at everything in life, and need to go kill low level players that are just trying to do some questing, to feel good about them self.
    Then STOP crying about PVP. YOU choose to play on PVP SERVER. YOu get what you wanted. now DEAL WITH IT!