Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Ah I didn't realise ha, oh yeah I forgot about him being buried in the garage, nvm then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ferdinad is awesome, his actor was tweeting during the finale saying gimmie some of that "dirty clone" love clone club. was hilarious.

Please tell me you guys are watching, because this season has been fucking AMAZINGLY good. Like "we're six episodes in, but I already think this is my favourite season ever" good.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Please tell me you guys are watching, because this season has been fucking AMAZINGLY good. Like "we're six episodes in, but I already think this is my favourite season ever" good.
    im actually binge watching it now. im on from instincts to rational control.

mka is my new waifu.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep watching. Just finished episode 6 today and it was one of the most intense 42 mins of Tv ever.

Also, have you read the Helsinki comics run?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Why did no one tell me orphan black has an aftershow @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Why did no one tell me orphan black has an aftershow @_@
    WHAT?!? When/Where does it air?

WHAT?!? When/Where does it air?
    its called after black and apparently has been airing after orphan black on bbc america

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah... So not on Netflix then

THEY KILLED CLONE MAMA @~@ THOSE BASTARDS @~@

also, are we ever gonna find out who killed delphine?

this season is really good, feels more serious and a bit slower than past seasons, reminds me more of season 1.

clone club is fighting, fi is drifting away, helena is the only light in the dark out of all the seestras.

its also really cool beth is getting fleshed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man... The whole last 1/4 was amazing. Everything from the death of Clone Mama, to evil science bitch's callous mention of Delphine being dead, to Beth's last scenes. Man... It was borderline too fucking much. I mean my friend watched the episode and her first reaction was "Is this the last episode... Because the quality is high enough".

I think so, I mean when science bitch put that phone down by Cosima, I thought she was going to say somethings not along the lines of "Delphines killer is on there". My guess is, it's either going to be:
    Cosima's ex( what was her name? Fake, Shae... Something like that), although seeing as she's vanished now that's highly unlikely.
    Krystal, who I just don't trust (although that scene with her, Fi and the can of mace was amazing).
    Or someone REALLY shocking, like Scott or Donny.

Speaking of, how amazing was Scott and Cosima's last scene? I nearly lost my shit at "We would have cracked it... If we'd had the time"

Wtb more Helena. She's my favourite clone and she's been all but unused this season. Really hoping she's going to swoop in at the end, kick ALL THE ASS and save everyone. Maybe with babies.

Yeah. I think fleshing out the Beth character was an excellent choice. She went from the season one McGuffin, whose only real purpose was to set the ball in motion, to this amazing flawed, but wonderful character.

To put it in perspective... Did not give the SLIGHTEST fuck when Paul died. I was shocked, but not upset when Delphine got shot... But for real the scene with MK and Beth, when you know where she's going to go and what she's going to do once she leaves the flat. Heart breaking.

Gods I love this show... Everyone's arguing over what's better, GoT or TWD. I'm just sitting here in my clone club shirt watching one of the finest shows ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit... This season keeps getting better and better. Superb episode.

Can't WAIT for next week.

Nice, I still have a few episodes in S3 to finish. Wish Banshee S4 had this type of reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man season three was SO BAD.

Thankfully, this season is as good as season three was bad, we're seven episodes in now and if they can keep it at this level or higher... Best season yet.

Deleted
    Oh man season three was SO BAD.

Thankfully, this season is as good as season three was bad, we're seven episodes in now and if they can keep it at this level or higher... Best season yet.
    I afree with you! But I want more Rachel! I have a feeling she will get good and have a major part in the good side winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I afree with you! But I want more Rachel! I have a feeling she will get good and have a major part in the good side winning.
    Well yeah... She doesn't really have much choice now. So even if she saves the day, I'll still hate her.

Not as much as I hate that heartless cunt Evie Cho... But a bit.

Also, Scott the real MvP

Cosima: My lab partner DIED! No offence Scott.

Scott:... Some taken.

On a related note: OMFGWTF Delphine might still be ALIVE! Hell yes.

Deleted
    Well yeah... She doesn't really have much choice now. So even if she saves the day, I'll still hate her.

Not as much as I hate that heartless cunt Evie Cho... But a bit.

Also, Scott the real MvP

Cosima: My lab partner DIED! No offence Scott.

Scott:... Some taken.

On a related note: OMFGWTF Delphine might still be ALIVE! Hell yes.
    Since the scene with Fe and Rachel when Fe "bullies" her to know where Sarah is and she starts to cry I have felt bad for her (The strongest scene in the show).

That Delphine might be alive was pretty obvious to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I feel bad for her, I mean she's lost everything... But she kinda deserved it. Especially after Helsinki.

I figured they'd go for a big twist, but I thought it was going to be to do with who shot her, not that she was still alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was on holiday lol, will catch up probably this week or next, got few other things to catch up on first. Wasn't bothered about Orphan Black tbh but you've piqued my interest in it again lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Was on holiday lol, will catch up probably this week or next, got few other things to catch up on first. Wasn't bothered about Orphan Black tbh but you've piqued my interest in it again lol.
    Dude, dude, DUDE.

NOTHING is more important that catching up with OB. This season has been insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    This season has been insane.
    Sooooooo good. So so good. I thought they had amped things up in some earlier seasons but then they reached another level this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    Sooooooo good. So so good. I thought they had amped things up in some earlier seasons but then they reached another level this season.
    Hell yeah. I mean I've always loved this show, even season three which was a bit myeh...

Season 4 has catapulted this show to legendary levels. Honestly nothing on TV right now even comes close.