Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Torbjorn is easy to counter with a sniper. If your team gets farmed 56 times it's simply because they were a terrible or inexperienced team.

Junkrat/Pharah behind Reinhardt shield. Torbjorn will die himself if he continually tries to repair the turret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Junkrat/Pharah behind Reinhardt shield. Torbjorn will die himself if he continually tries to repair the turret.
    Even a Reinhardt charge can do it. Heck, even a D.va without mech.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ye, nobody thinks its hard to get past Torbjorns. It's just boring.

The game would be healthier if they had never made him but its done now so
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

The problem with the turret is that its to good.

I never misses, hits hard, knows where you are and hits you the nano second you come from behind cover. And on some maps with some hero's it can be countered. But some maps/parts of maps it can not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Torbjorn is easy to counter with a sniper. If your team gets farmed 56 times it's simply because they were a terrible or inexperienced team.
    .......did you read his post....He was on their team!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    The problem with the turret is that its to good.

I never misses, hits hard, knows where you are and hits you the nano second you come from behind cover. And on some maps with some hero's it can be countered. But some maps/parts of maps it can not.

- - - Updated - - -

.......did you read his post....He was on their team!!!
    That doesn't matter, that goes for both teams, if you get farmed by a turret, you or they are simply not countering it enough.

So no the turret is not too good, it's just that the players facing the turrets are too bad and not smart enough to counter it.

I've had many games where I had to swap of torbjorn because reinhardt, winston, widowmaker and even hanzo were countering it even when I placed the turret in locations where they had issues landing clean shots on them.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    No. There is no map or part of a map where a Pharah can't destroy a turret, taking minimal dmg. The deciding factor is how much freedom she has to do so. And that is dependant on the enemy team; not the turret itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    So I was just in a game where x2 Torbjorns, were on defense. They both just dropped Turrets and went afk. Between them both, they were responsible for 56 kills, including the POTG where you can clearly see one both Torbjorns, just standing next to their turrets not firing, nor repairing. They were on my team, we got the win, but they both admitted in group chat they were just afk watching a movie, and when they heard the cry that the turret had died, they just re-built it and went afk again.

It's both funny, and frustrating all at the same time. Personally I think it's BS> I think he should be re-worked. My suggestion is dropping the lvl 1 turret, but require scraps to upgraded it to lvl 2. Dude was proud that he was just soaking xp, while watching a movie just to open loot boxes. We don't pay monthly for this game, so on one hand people should be able to do what they wish, but on the other it just seems very broken to me. Anyone else experince AFK Torbjorns? or similar situations?
    You must've been in a really bad team if they owned you that hard. Or they werent afk at all.

[QUOTE=Magical Mudcrab;40748762]They have 200 health, and fire 4 rps doing 14 damage each (total of 56 dps).
    Let's take tracer as an example: 150 health, and fires 40 rps doing 1.5 - 6 damage each (total of 60 - 240 damage).

They have 300 health in level two, just for fact checking purposes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    maybe kill the turrets they have like no hp at level 2, junkrat makes short work of them
    again, for the 100th time lol. The Turrets @ lvl 2, have 300 health, more then most players do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    You must've been in a really bad team if they owned you that hard. Or they werent afk at all.
    I was on the winning team..... with the Torbjorns, you must have misread my post

torb is far away from being OP neither do his turrets need a nerf / delay he is "okayish" the way he is right now. if you are to stupid to kill the turrets you deserve the loss like seriously, so many heroes hard conuter those turrets you just need to shoot them from far away
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    That doesn't mean Torbjorn is overpowered.
    Overpowered against newbs maybe. They are easily countered. I think their turrets do need a range nerf though. Pretty silly they have sniper range of detection. Trying to snipe them with my Hanzo from halfway across the map and it still finds me.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    The inactivity timer in this game is so short there's no way one can truly be "afk" for any considerable amount of time. They were just bad torbjorns who drop a turret and sit there staring at it so it seems like they're afk. And if they actually were "afk" you team should have 0 problems taking out level 2 turrets.

Very very thru. If you can play a pharah correctly and a enemy team can not play together. But usually 1 of the 2 is not thru.
    I am talking generally. Usually you should not be able to kill several hero's as a D.VA without a suit. yet some people ( like me can).

- - - Updated - - -

First off: you respond to the poster. Only corrected you.

turret: My opinion is that its to strong. Yes i can take it out. But its just too good. Yes it can be counter/killed etc. I am talking about how good it shoots. It shoots like those people who can walk with a hanzo/widow and shoot 5 people in a row ( who are also walking/flying etc). That is how good the aim of the turret is.
    But some maps a dual tjorborn turret can take out pharah's before they can do anything about it. They take out reinhard shields, winston is chedder cheese. Only widow and hanzo stand a chance ( if the turret does not get healed)

Yes it can be counted a good team or pharah can kill it. But lets be honest. if you go in random thats a coin toss if you get some decent.

OP does not mean its unkill able and can not be countered. It means generally speaking its to good. Like mccree is not OP by him self. He is just a bit to powerful in decent hands.

He definitely is OP, even against good teams. A good Torbjorn, will put the turret in a spot where it can't be easily shot down. I'm sure they weren't literally AFK, jeeze you guys...I just had a game where me and this guy both went Torbjorn, it was so broken lol, not even gonna lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    That doesn't mean Torbjorn is overpowered. I NEVER play him, I almost exclusively play Mercy but I can tell you Torb is not a problem for most people with experience in the game. Even as Mercy I can mow down a turret with my pistol in a single clip. Just have to not be an idiot, and actually pay attention to team compositions.
    mercy's pistol clip pretty much goes on forever so that's not really saying alot

well, other than that the turret isn't shooting at you

...lol. Mercy taking shots at the turret from behind a Reinhardt shield or even while it's targeting something else makes any turret issues go away. Heck, sometimes you can get a angle where you can hit the tippytop of the turret barrel and it can't shoot back. It ceases to be an issue with even a modicum of thought.