10+ Year Old Account

Post Pastebin alternative for WeakAuras: WAGO (Alpha)

To preface: I am not the creator of this website. That goes to "Ora" one of the helpful people in my Unofficial Weak Auras Discord channel.

https://wago.io/

"WeakAurasGO" is an alternative website that is meant to completely replace Pastebin for sharing auras. It has some of the same functionality, but actually decodes the string given by the Weak Aura and allows you to see and make changes to the code/table from within the website.

It features a description section for you to detail your Aura as well as previous versions for if you're a custom aura coder and want to roll back, which will in turn produce new encoded strings to import into the game. (The process which can be found within the actual code of the addon)

Please give it a try and leave comments/suggestions for improvement. REMEMBER: Its still in 'alpha' stage, so there will probably be some missing or broken features, just let him know what you want / need / cant do. The link for the Discord channel is also on the website for more discussion.

The Idea is great.
    But I can't test it. Is the link correct?
    Chrome just gives me ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    The Idea is great.
    But I can't test it. Is the link correct?
    Chrome just gives me ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.
    It's, unfortunately down at the moment... Not sure why. I'll try to update when it's back.

- - - Updated - - -

Database crashed, it's back up know. He said he will do some checking to try to prevent it in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mongoose is failing to connect to the database. It looks like it crashed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea he's actively fixing it. Just keep refreshing, sorry about that! Like I said, still in alpha stages so he's getting it to work properly

Deleted
    Could get a nice place for weakauras.
    Looking forward to see improvements like previews, categories, ratings and comments!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can relate, being a webdev myself :P Looks good so far!

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    Could get a nice place for weakauras.
    Looking forward to see improvements like previews, categories, ratings and comments!
    Roto2 hype

10+ Year Old Account
    The discord channel is linked at the top of the site if you want to give feedback as well

Looks need indeed! 2 Things you may take into consideration are, first, maybe get the colors matching to the ones on weakauras.wtf (Black Background, Blue and White/Grey for Colors) and a possibility for previews!

We've actually been working on a site like that for over a year now, it's what is going on weakauras.wtf when it's done, but glad to see something like this is out there

10+ Year Old Account
    @Stanzilla I noticed that website a while back... I wondered lol. Looking forward to seeing it.

----
    Categories menu has started getting some love. Check it out.

Will make it great to search for other peoples auras based on spec or boss!

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. If you could add a screenshot like a preview for the weak aura would be great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kurama View Post
    I like it. If you could add a screenshot like a preview for the weak aura would be great.
    You can add your own custom screenshot to the auras, but as for previews I'm not sure if that is coming, might be a bit more difficult to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been a couple updates, namely in better category options as well as visibility for some custom functions. Let us know if you have any problems.