Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    We don't have anything outside old Supremacy pet skins/ Inquisitor's eye/ Felguard glyph.

Personally I would like:

Verdant Spheres back.
    Metamorphosis' wings attached to something, Doomguard/ Infernal maybe?
    A glyph to shrink Doomguard/ Infernal.
    Glyphs to turn our demons into: A Satyr, Inquisitor, Void Terror, Fel lord etc.
    @Vimpe I like the Soul Fire glyph idea.

There's probably more, but nothing I can think of on the top of my head. And chances of any of these happening is preeeety slim.

They removed the one allowing our warlock mounts to walk on water btw? And the faster swim speed from underwater breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by Raeli View Post
    They removed the one allowing our warlock mounts to walk on water btw? And the faster swim speed from underwater breathing?
    Nightmares (waterwalking Fel/Dreadsteed) is gone, swim speed increase from Unending Breath is now baseline.

I want a glyph that turns the demonology Dreadstalkers into two succubi, so we can actually see the new model Blizz made for them without utterly gimping ourselves... ~_~

Quote Originally Posted by loppy88 View Post
    I am not being negative, just haven't seen 'em at all. I am in beta, how do I use 'em?
    The inscription vendor in dalaran sells them. They're applied directly to the spell and are one time use. Use the old tomes to remove it or replace it with something else.

Don't buy them off the AH. Dipshits trying to get rich on beta because there's no clear indicator that glyphs can be bought from a vendor for chump change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I'd prefer a glyph that replaced the imp for an inquisitor.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

If you're trying to make realistic requests rather than idle dreams, here are two essential limitations you have to keep in mind.

Pets have to be easily recognizable. This is super essential in PvP, where quickly identifying the capabilities of your opponent's demon pet can be a matter of life or death. But even in PvE your group members need to be able to easily distinguish demon pets from hostile adds, and not bombard the Warlock with questions as to which pet it is you have out and what it does.

Pets need to present a minimum of visual clutter. Any pit lord would be a felhunter sized pit lord; quite aside from blocking your own view, anything larger would be hell for the melee in your raid. Flashy spell effects are also unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    as much as i would like pitlords and dreadlors as pets for my lock, they just seem unreal, pitlords are huge behemoths and wouldnt work rly well (and no i would not want to see a mini version of it like hunters get for devilsaurs) and when it comes to dreadlords i am not sure if warlocks would be able to enslave them
    everything else on your list i support
    you can enslave the dreadlords up on the mountain in tanann jungle, they are actaullty pretty good as affliction as they increase enemey shadow damage taken

also we enslave a pitlord in the green fire quest

and have yo useen how big the infernals are we use? im pretty sure we could shrink a pitlord abit and it would still be fine...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirroth View Post
    I believe they just left out glyphs for abyssal and terrorguard, since they don't have updated models for those two.
    These were in game and causing gameplay bugs a few builds ago. No idea if they plan to fix or scrap though.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you can enslave the dreadlords up on the mountain in tanann jungle, they are actaullty pretty good as affliction as they increase enemey shadow damage taken

and have yo useen how big the infernals are we use? im pretty sure we could shrink a pitlord abit and it would still be fine...

you kinda got me on the pitlord and dreadlord thing, but those are temporal

and infernals are more temporal mindless constructs ("robots" made of stone and fel energy) to destroy everyting in their wake, and thus come in different sizes and shapes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

you kinda got me on the pitlord and dreadlord thing, but those are temporal and i never said that we couldnt shrink then i just said that i wouldnt want to use a shrinked one

and infernals are more temporal mindless constructs ("robots" made of stone and fel energy) to destroy everyting in their wake, and thus come in different sizes and shapes

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    you kinda got me on the pitlord and dreadlord thing, but those are temporal

- - - Updated - - -

you kinda got me on the pitlord and dreadlord thing, but those are temporal and i never said that we couldnt shrink then i just said that i wouldnt want to use a shrinked one

wel l iwould be fine with maybe a younge pitlord, that is as big as our current infernal is, because our infernals are double the size of people, so... would still be rather fine, yes about half the size of the smallest pitlord weve seen.... but eh

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I want a glyph that turns the demonology Dreadstalkers into two succubi, so we can actually see the new model Blizz made for them without utterly gimping ourselves... ~_~
    I'd toss a vote for this one. Summon Twin Sisters

I'd also like a glyph to turn hand of Gul'dan into a fire meteor, since it spawns green fire imps.. not something shadowy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Nightmares (waterwalking Fel/Dreadsteed) is gone, swim speed increase from Unending Breath is now baseline.
    Lame, I really like the glyph of nightmares.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

7+ Year Old Account
    To make Glyph of Nightmare to work, Felsteed and Dreadsteed needs to turn into a skill on the spell book, so that, we can apply the glyph on the skill.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoda View Post
    To make Glyph of Nightmare to work, Felsteed and Dreadsteed needs to turn into a skill on the spell book, so that, we can apply the glyph on the skill.
    I don't have beta so I have no idea how things work but how does this work since the glyph already works on live?

Want to add a glyph to turn hand of gul'dan into Chaos wave.

Deleted
    Waaaait, they took our Verdant Spheres away?

TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

Or they could just bake it into the mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I don't have beta so I have no idea how things work but how does this work since the glyph already works on live?
    On live version doesn't depend on a skill on spell book to be applied.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soul Queen Elise View Post
    Or they could just bake it into the mount.
    I think that's impossible to happen since mounts is another section.
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

The mount tab is literally the same thing as the spellbook.

On live version doesn't depend on a skill on spell book to be applied.

- - - Updated - - -

We already have a mount with water walking in our mount tabs..