It would seem that there was a tiny wee bit of a slip up with this launch, they have added a helmet enchant for a skill which isn't in the game yet called blade flurry.

I really don't know what they did to Flame Totem. It's so incredibly weak even with a 5l.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I really don't know what they did to Flame Totem. It's so incredibly weak even with a 5l.
    They removed shotgunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    They removed shotgunning.
    Also increased the cast time a tiny bit and nerfed the damage at lower levels

Deleted
    Anyone else having performance issues after the recent patch? Sure the game boot up in like 1sec now but everything else is just horrible with lag and freeze problems when something drops, multipul mobs die, when you level etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Anyone else having performance issues after the recent patch? Sure the game boot up in like 1sec now but everything else is just horrible with lag and freeze problems when something drops, multipul mobs die, when you level etc etc
    Not so much after the latest one, but after launch it was quite bad, both latency and the game maybe not quite perfected the new style of loading...ohh and the audio cutting out...like it cant play to many overlapping sounds

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Also increased the cast time a tiny bit and nerfed the damage at lower levels
    So I can probably roundbin this character then.

Anyone have an easy mode build to start the league with?

Yeah this seems to be a much better mechanic, far less exploitable than Perandus.
    I'm like 150 prophecies in and haven't seen anything really profitable yet, myself. Though, the strongboxes maps are pretty fun. I'm concerned it's going to end up like Perandus did for me (30k+ coins in my stash and never found a single unique worth buying).

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I'm like 150 prophecies in and haven't seen anything really profitable yet, myself. Though, the strongboxes maps are pretty fun. I'm concerned it's going to end up like Perandus did for me (30k+ coins in my stash and never found a single unique worth buying).
    It's not super profitable, I just think the mechanic is much better to allow for easy access for self found players. Again though the coins should have been soulbound as it will eventually get to a point where I can just buy enough coins to spam prophecies until I get what I want.

And as far as Perandus goes...I have no idea how you couldn't find something worth buying. I bought 4 Shav's, Kaom's, The Harvest (easrly when it was worth crazy amounts), a couple Perandus Manor, Taste of Hate and a bunch of other stuff like currency and what not. Still have 53k coin rotting in standard though.

ps. If you want profitable do über lab

So what would be considered the most profitable prophecies?

The couple I heard about were:
    - Guaranteed Five socket and link on next jeweller.
    - Guaranteed six link the next time you six socket something.

Tried out Firestorm Elementalist to start the season and really wasn't digging it by the end of normal and rerolled to Slayer RT Earthquake. Really enjoying it half way into cruel now, and seems like it will work pretty well on a "budget" as I'm semi-casual. Goals for this season is a Kaom's chest and a 5 link Marohi.

I was hoping to get my 8 ascendancy points as well but from what I've been reading getting all the trials solo will take forever (I think someone on reddit mentioned he was like 86 or 89 before getting them all). There was some mention of 820 or 802 or something making it easier. Could someone explain that? I assume it's a channel where people will sell you an invite to their map that has a trial in it?

It's not super profitable, I just think the mechanic is much better to allow for easy access for self found players. Again though the coins should have been soulbound as it will eventually get to a point where I can just buy enough coins to spam prophecies until I get what I want.

And as far as Perandus goes...I have no idea how you couldn't find something worth buying. I bought 4 Shav's, Kaom's, The Harvest (easrly when it was worth crazy amounts), a couple Perandus Manor, Taste of Hate and a bunch of other stuff like currency and what not. Still have 53k coin rotting in standard though.
    I bought a Belly to use for myself though they dropped to like 3c at one point, I bought one clean exalt orb aaand that's pretty much it. To be fair I didn't play *that* much end game Perandus, mostly rolling alts more than anything else playing with the new ascendancy classes. Not sure if the tier 1 items had a level requirement or something that I just didn't spend a lot of time at.

ps. If you want profitable do über lab
    Can't wait, actually, I'm only 79 on my witch right now having died twice on Saturday and spent a ton of time chasing down prophecies instead of mapping. I tentatively think my summoner build can handle it though and will certainly run the hell out of it if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    So what would be considered the most profitable prophecies?
    There's a datamined guaranteed chance for your next chance orb to make a unique item, also the 5/6 links as mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

Speak of the devil just got the 5 link prophecy, woo. Now I just need a chest worth using it on, sadly tawm'r seems to be locked behind something stupid like skyforth

I bought a Belly to use for myself though they dropped to like 3c at one point, I bought one clean exalt orb aaand that's pretty much it. To be fair I didn't play *that* much end game Perandus, mostly rolling alts more than anything else playing with the new ascendancy classes. Not sure if the tier 1 items had a level requirement or something that I just didn't spend a lot of time at.

Can't wait, actually, I'm only 79 on my witch right now having died twice on Saturday and spent a ton of time chasing down prophecies instead of mapping. I tentatively think my summoner build can handle it though and will certainly run the hell out of it if so.

There's a datamined guaranteed chance for your next chance orb to make a unique item, also the 5/6 links as mentioned

- - - Updated - - -

Speak of the devil just got the 5 link prophecy, woo. Now I just need a chest worth using it on, sadly tawm'r seems to be locked behind something stupid like skyforth
    Haha gratz. Thanks for the info to both of you

To be fair I didn't play *that* much end game Perandus, mostly rolling alts more than anything else playing with the new ascendancy classes. Not sure if the tier 1 items had a level requirement or something that I just didn't spend a lot of time at.
    That's probably the issue then, and I think you had to be in a zone able to drop the item to get the offer.

Chasing prophecies isn't really worth as far as I've seen.

Think it's being gated behind level 8 masters (their random unique offer) or something like that.

Deleted
    Bah, died twice now. Both times to pure retardation. First time was at 72 on act4 piety because I didn't fucking move from the beam, second was at like 38 in Labyrinth because I had no instant flasks and traps are hard. And the second one of course happened like within 1 hour of me wasting 10c on a bow and quality gems and equipped my Drillneck.

What should I try next, EQ slayer and LA ranger down. Maybe a caster? hm...

I'll go for a SRS build.
    Last edited by mmocaa8b08b6ba; 2016-06-08 at 01:29 AM.

Well I found Facebreakers thanks to a Prophecy.

Not sure what the fuss is about on this thing.

Use facebreakers with iron rings with additional flat physical damage rolls and meginord's girdle and enjoy the easiest leveling experience of your life. Also works great with the new shield charge.

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Well I found Facebreakers thanks to a Prophecy.

Not sure what the fuss is about on this thing.
    Because they pretty much 1 hit kill most stuff if you build around them while you level, dose very well with infernal blow and shield charge

Numbers clearly show this league brings less players than Perendus one. I think the reasons are pretty obvious. I looked on the steamcharts http://steamcharts.com/app/238960#6m and:
    Perendus had +37k steam players at it's peak, and numbers were more stable.
    This Prophecy league had it's peak at 26k and now (6 days after start) it's peak is down to 19k and it's falling down 1k each day, pretty fast.

Well, I myself decided to give the game one last run, played for 8h total this league and got bored. It's good they started to optimize their product, and Prophecies are fun, but still, I prefer Perendus. After all I've spent 479.4h total in PoE, which is much more then I should have, I honestly feel bad about it, should've used that amount of hours to spend more time with the second half or at least do more important work I have to do, or even read great books I have on my list or at least enjoy some great single player games. Eh.
    Probably this is the end of my PoE fun. Gl to all.

Deleted
    I'm one of those not playing this league. No reason to, really.