Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    The only weird this is that, at the very end, you will need to take the "Link the Fire" option. The ending you've worked for will trigger, but I know personally I spent a good 10min before looking up a video before touching the final bonfire. Just to be sure. ; )
    Yuria downright tells you to "claim the fire" once you meet all objectives and she gets pissed at you should you fuck up along the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Yuria downright tells you to "claim the fire" once you meet all objectives and she gets pissed at you should you fuck up along the way.
    Given how convoluted the questlines are in DS3...would you really be surprised if they let you mess it up right at the end? XD
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

10+ Year Old Account
    How confident are you guys feeling about us seeing Dark Souls 3 DLC at E3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    How confident are you guys feeling about us seeing Dark Souls 3 DLC at E3?
    Not super confident. But I would love to see something and get an idea of where they are going with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Not super confident. But I would love to see something and get an idea of where they are going with it.
    Now that I think about it, I could see it showing up at Tokyo Game Show this year. Wasn't that where Old Hunters was announced? Wonder if we're gonna see some Bloodborne 2 action? Unlikely but there's no way Sony is going to let that franchise die.

Now that I think about it, I could see it showing up at Tokyo Game Show this year. Wasn't that where Old Hunters was announced? Wonder if we're gonna see some Bloodborne 2 action? Unlikely but there's no way Sony is going to let that franchise die.
    One can dream. Its a sneaky way of going around dark souls as well. Dark Souls 3 may be the last "Dark Souls" but no one said anything about the last Bloodborne ^^

Seriously though I would legit buy more anything related to bloodborne/DS. Dont stop now please.

Also media outlets are reporting 2 possible DLC's to dark souls 3 to be announced at E3
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-06-08 at 08:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Seriously though I would legit buy more anything related to bloodborne/DS. Dont stop now please.
    I would also like that, but to be honest as long as they keep the excellent gameplay of these series, they could very well make a game about vikings, that i would play it the same.

10+ Year Old Account

Yay thank god finally I got this ! now I am ready for the DLC !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post

Yay thank god finally I got this ! now I am ready for the DLC !
    Congrats! I'm holding off because I wouldn't put it past them to include an easier way to acquire the covenant items and I don't feel like grinding the Proof of Concord Kepts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats! I'm holding off because I wouldn't put it past them to include an easier way to acquire the covenant items and I don't feel like grinding the Proof of Concord Kepts.
    Haha thanks yeah man I agree with you 100% that grinding was super horrible I had over 350+ item discovery and it still took me over 7+ hours of mindless grind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Haha thanks yeah man I agree with you 100% that grinding was super horrible I had over 350+ item discovery and it still took me over 7+ hours of mindless grind.
    *sigh* If only they would add a cracked blue eye orb. I'm hoping we get some in a DLC or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* If only they would add a cracked blue eye orb. I'm hoping we get some in a DLC or something.
    Indeed I agree, even though Dark Souls 2 in general for me is inferior compare to the rest of the Souls games but still it had some good aspects better than Dark Souls 3 in my opinion for example;

1-Almost zero differences between your first playtrough and NG+ or NG++ or NG++++ (no new enemies or extra dark phantoms) and so on... with the exception of the rings.

2-No blue eye orbs which will make it super annoying lvling the Darkmoon covenant.

3-You can't invade players who already killed the bosses of the areas not talking about the red soap sign but the actual cracked red eye orb (and obviously you can't be invaded if you already killed the boss area)

4-Call me crazy but I really loved the undying/no rest in bonfire stuff really motivated me to push myself beyond my limit.

But yeah I will wait it's still early and hopefully fix patches will be released very soon.

Many people still playing dark souls 3? I've finally found my build/weapon with Onikiri and Ubadachi +10 infused with hollow gem and going for a bleed build with 40 dex/luck and Carthus rouge item effect. It is op damage.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-07-05 at 07:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Many people still playing dark souls 3? I've finally found my build/weapon with Onikiri and Ubadachi +10 infused with hollow gem and going for a bleed build with 40 dex/luck and Carthus rouge item effect. It is op damage.
    I will say that despite all its complaints (legitimate ones mind you), Dark Souls 2 had a lot more replay value for me. It felt like a lot more builds were viable and I had a lot more fun trying different builds to complete the game and compete in PvP. DS3 didn't have that same feeling for me. Its a good game, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't many people still playing it compared to its initial release.

I got to around the tree on my second playthrough and sunbro'd a bit and then overwatch came out and I haven't played since.

There's just not a new experience the second time through, there's none of the exploring and hunting items that you don't know what they are etc etc. You just pick up updated rings and kill the same mobs in the same locations. Not a whole lot of replay value there, and the pvp system is too archaic to hold people unless you're just really into that.

I might play through it again some day when I'm more disconnected from that first experience, but it'll prolly be a while. MH gen soon tho
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Souls 2 is still my most played time with 250 hours across PC and PS4. Definitely has a lot of problems, but it also does a lot of things right in the replayability department.

One of the reasons I was so harsh on Bloodborne is because that game has problems that Dark Souls 2 fixed such as respeccing, a large amount of different builds, and great covenants. The best in the series. Dark Souls 3's covenants simply aren't as good as Dark Souls 2. There's no arena, no cracked blue eye orbs, and no PVE covenant.

It suffers from the adaptability stat, overabundance of healing items, shitty durability system, and lackluster world design though. Still an incredibly good game. People are way too hard on it.

Overall though, I feel like Dark Souls 1 was the only game that felt really complete without the DLC. Artorias of the Abyss really just expanded the game and added amazing bosses. Bloodborne and Dark Souls 2's DLC I feel fixed a lot of the problems that those games had, so I don't want to judge Dark Souls 3 too harshly before the DLC comes out.

I will say that I think they really fucked the PVP up though. It has some truly amazing bosses in the latter half of the game, but some of the bosses feel too gimmicky. There are some amazing Boss Weapons like the Faron Greatsword and the Dragonslayer Swordspear but then there are a bunch of samey ones and waayy too many greatsword boss weapons.

Personal ranking: DS1 >>> DS3 > Bloodborne >= DS2 >> Demon's Souls

I miss the DS2 spear/lance backstab animation, it was so awesome.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Has there been any talk about dlc? or what new areas we can expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Has there been any talk about dlc? or what new areas we can expect.
    I've seen a lot of conflicting info. People are saying we should expect the first DLC next month but I thought I remembered them saying something about it coming out in October before. Also people are saying that there will be 3 DLCs instead of the 2 included in the Season Pass.

None of the major gaming news outlets have reported the DLC coming out next month or there being 3 DLCs instead of 2 so, honestly I'd just wait. If we don't get the DLC in August, then it is highly likely we'll see the DLC revealed at Tokyo Game Show in September.

Other than fan speculation we have no idea what the DLC is going to be.

I've seen a lot of conflicting info. People are saying we should expect the first DLC next month but I thought I remembered them saying something about it coming out in October before. Also people are saying that there will be 3 DLCs instead of the 2 included in the Season Pass.

None of the major gaming news outlets have reported the DLC coming out next month or there being 3 DLCs instead of 2 so, honestly I'd just wait. If we don't get the DLC in August, then it is highly likely we'll see the DLC revealed at Tokyo Game Show in September.

Other than fan speculation we have no idea what the DLC is going to be.
    Thank you lets play the waiting game then.