Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You're picking at grammar I pulled from my role card and trying to paint it in a bad light.

7+ Year Old Account
    So yeah, A lot has happened since my last post. i was locked out of last day time due to the early lynch so sorry I didn't get to put my opinion in although it wouldn't have affected the ultimate lynch. It would have been nice to use the time to talk more though about other candidates.

Right now the four people most on my radar are:

Arialla - Was seen killing Dupti

Val - This whole paladin, I can't lie or I become a survivor, but maybe not, seems too complicated to be true

Graeham - Feign Death? Seems like an odd ability to use to bait scum. He's an experienced player so I'd expect a good cover story for a different skill/mechanic.

Kurenai - Has admited he can appear as someone else and kill. This could explain Arialla, but there's no real reason to reveal this as a scum. There would be a better story.

There are a couple others on my radar for coasting a bit at this point under the radar. As well as a couple overly aggressive players who don't leave me with a town feeling but I'll have to pick out the posts to cite specially before I call them out for questioning.

@Razamith: I have three spells in total and a passive ability tied to one of those spells. The first allows me to ask a dead player a question that they can only answer 'yes' or 'no' to. The second is my feign death ability and the third requires me to cast it three times to have its passive effect of a single protection. It doesn't matter much now, though, since I can confirm that I have indeed been poisoned and unless I'm cured tonight I'll be dead tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    @Razamith: I have three spells in total and a passive ability tied to one of those spells. The first allows me to ask a dead player a question that they can only answer 'yes' or 'no' to. The second is my feign death ability and the third requires me to cast it three times to have its passive effect of a single protection. It doesn't matter much now, though, since I can confirm that I have indeed been poisoned and unless I'm cured tonight I'll be dead tomorrow.
    To which I apologize, Graeham. I do hope someone cures you tonight, though.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    Have a ye olde vote count, though no frills because I got to leave in 5 minutes:

Kurenai (5): Anakso, Catta, Dendrek, Graeham, Xanjori
    Robo (1): Arialla

Making good progress on my analysis, will be posting bit by bit this afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

reminder, 9 votes needed for majority so Kurenai is at L-4.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Kurenai is being considered suspicious primarily because of his role, right? I thought we already played this game and realized that what roles do isn't a very good way of determining a player's alignment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    My ability to detect lies in a statement was called Zone of Truth.

My survivor ability is called Filibuster. If I'm lynched at the end of the day, I will survive the lynch and lose the ability. (Ie, a vest for lynching). Use of this ability renders reversion back to paladin impossible, and I forever stay a survivor.
    Im sorry but an ability called Filibuster? This is truly but biggest problem with his claim. Such a mundane term for a D&D ability.

I'm inclined to believe that it was scum who blocked me because any player with the ability to return from the dead is a major thorn in their side and they stand to gain the most from preventing me from doing anything. Could town have done it too? Certainly - but I feel it's unlikely that I was killed by a town player and I doubt very much that we have a vigilante since we've consistently had 1-2 kills each night and it's only town who have been hit so far.
    Remember this quote

Did we really need to hammer early with 25 hours left in the day, especially when that time could be used to discuss other players?
    I feel that was partially my bad. I was out and checking up on the thread while the missus was away and I caught Large's lie. I wanted to get a vote on the record because I wasn't going to be around a lot on sunday. Didn't realise it was the hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Actually, it turns out the the mod's interpretation of the rules has changed overnight. Reti has rectonned how my mechanic will work as of this morning.

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked; the MMO-C mafia rule that made direct quotations of mods is still illegal. Paraphrasing.

- - - Updated - - -

Without actually relaying Reti's post in my QT verbatim, he essentially said this morning that he will now be limiting his infractions to intentional statements to mislead. Being factually correct is no longer important. In the Paladin spirit, I am to focus on earnesty, and truth is secondary.

In other words, I need not continuously double check my posts for errors and cover all my bases as before, only just speak my mind and not try to mislead.

- - - Updated - - -

If I may ask, are you a straight up watcher or is tracking among your list of one-shot abilities?
    This is such complete and utter bullshit and if I had time, I'd drum up a case against you. Unfortunately I have to play catch up so you're on the back burner for now.

You're barking up the wrong tree. It's a nice possible deflection away from Robozerim and Valyrian, though.

I mean, it's not like I hinted early on what sort of abilities I had access to.
    This is actually annoying me. Dismissing people's opinions as a deflection doesn't help anyone. How about actually responding to the opinions?

I was trying to bait an actual night kill. I succeeded at baiting at least one role-block though I cannot be certain where it came from. I can also safely state that Kurenai didn't kill me last night. Which means nobody died last night at all.
    Right here. Yesterday you were convinced it was scum based. Why don't you think this anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    I did in fact visit Graeham last night. To which end, I may end up having to apologize to Graeham after the game is over--depends on how today runs out.

I am (and this is -precisely- why I refused to claim earlier) a Rogue (Assassin). My abilities are to poison someone (this is the two-shot); anyone successfully poisoned who is 'unattended' (not sure what that means--presumably clerics can clear this) will die at the end of the following day.

I can also visit <X> disguised as <Y>, i.e. 'Visit Dendrek disguised as Catta'. This ability is unlimited but, obviously, even more problematic in using successfully (I'd have to know someone is tracking/watching, know who I want to be discovered going to whom), I didn't end up using this ability at all.

I can also NK someone but only if they haven't posted at all during the day phase. To the best of my recollection no one managed that (maybe Robo?) I probably should have taken the time out to look for those people but scanning through pages and pages of posts looking for names that -didn't- show up is harder than it looks.

And yes, I win with town, despite the abilities.
    Why did you poison Graeham?

Also after lynching Listo earlier, I'd like to caution everyone on voting on him because of anti-town abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I fulfilled my bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

Which was lead the lynch on an enemy after disarming them
    I wanted to take note of this real quick.

Anyways opinions as of today:
    Allowyn - Seems to be keeping to the shadows somewhat but when he/she?? is here, nice big posts
    Anakso - I don't know. Ana seems to be here but only at the edges. Weird.
    Arialla - A bit more active then usual. Still don't trust him after that night message
    Catta - Probably the only person making sense to me right now. Strong town feeling
    Celtic - The most awesomest irish person in this game
    Crackleslap - I flip flop from town,scum,town on this guy. Cant decide which way.
    Dendrek - Freaking hilarious. Good posts and good activity. Town feeling
    Graeham - I'd like him to stay dead just to see the truth.
    Kryllian - Another player in the shadows, but has a decent excuse for missing yesterday.
    Kurenai - Oooooh this is a tough one. I'll expand in a bit
    Razamith - Making good logic. Strong town feeling
    Robozerim - Lurking so hardcore. I wanna lynch him cause of this
    Senna - Around and making good posts. Town feeling
    Valyrian - I'm getting a bullshit vibe from this guy and wouldn't mind seeing him lynched
    Virothe - Playing it cool (which is weird)
    Xanjori - Playing a smart game. Town feeling

Also because of his adamant defence of Largehorn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Also because of his adamant defence of Largehorn.
    A very risky move considering largehorn was bound to end up dead at some point with so much suspicion/a protection role.

Anyways @Arialla

Yesterday you said

Disarm : Block abilities that require a melee weapon, and disable similar actions for the following night.

You cannot be disarmed or blocked with melee abilities.
    leading a successful lynch on an enemy player will add an extra vote to your vote on the following day. Leadership requires your vote to be the first at the time of its placement.
    But today it was "Which was lead the lynch on an enemy after disarming them" (quote in the above post)

Did you make a mistake or did I just catch you in a lie?

Seems everyone's role is convoluted.

I'm content to let Graeham live for time being.

The only thing I'm seriously iffy about is Kurenai visiting Graham on the same night no one was Nked, meaning that the NKs were either roleblocked or went to Graeham (who was immune at that time), which makes Kurenai a suspect for an attempted NK, but his claim appears to be as plausible as Graham's and mine's.

I'm down for turning over new rocks though, and Robo ofcourse...

Vote Robo

7+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm going to break up my analysis and post in 3's, so here's the first batch, but more is coming. It's really hard because I went kinda in depth (maybe too in depth?) and was trying to entertain the possibility of either just 1 scum team or multiple. I'm also assuming Large and Jynx are aligned together because they are color-coded the same.

Allowyn
    Day 1: 18 posts, Votes: Rixis, Listo
    Day 2: 3 posts, Votes: N/A
    Day 3: 3 posts, Votes: Allowyn, Blood Fox
    Day 4: 4 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 5: 0 posts, Votes: N/A
    Thoughts:
    I think a couple of posts that Allowyn had Day 2 are weird, one of which she calls all people who are “blaming” the Kurenai defenders scum, and the other was the post after day 2 was over, in which she was upset that she missed an opportunity to vote. It felt like it was for town points, and it’s all the more suspicious when actual scum was lynched that day. Content has been pretty lacking since Day 2, she advocated a Blood Fox lynch over Large, thinks Graeham is in a third party faction, but otherwise I didn’t pick up much. By the way, the whole “I’ve been drunk and raiding that’s why I’m not here” line? She used it last time and was scummy mcscum.

Verdict: I’m definitely leaning scum for Allowyn, and if there are scum teams I think she is a good candidate to be on Large and Jynx’s team.

Anakso
    Day 1: 6 posts, Votes: Kurenai
    Day 2: 7 posts, Votes: Kurenai, Uggor
    Day 3: 2 posts, Votes: Largehorn, Blood Fox
    Day 4: 4 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Day 5: 2 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Thoughts:
    The biggest standout for Anakso is the Largehorn votes. Anakso was an early Large voter both days 3 and 5, and on Day 4 voted Large so that he was the lead train. Large also voted on Anakso both Day 1 and 2. Anakso has leaned toward the “Ari is framed stance”, has voiced distrust of Graeham, and has found Kurenai suspicious throughout the game and has voiced that several times as well. Currently has a vote on Kurenai.

Verdict: I have a soft town lean for Anakso, which would change to a hard town lean if Kurenai ends up flipping scum and/or if there is confirmation of only one scum team. If Anakso is scum, is most definitely not aligned with Large and Jynx

Arialla
    Day 1: 10 posts, Votes: Kurenai
    Day 2: 5 posts, Votes: N/A
    Day 3: 1 post, Votes: N/A
    Day 4: 15 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Day 5: 6 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Thoughts:
    Arialla’s claim: Battlemaster, unable to be disarmed or roleblocked with melee abilities, a 2 shot role block of melee abilities, and Leadership ability which is getting a double vote the next day if you are the first person to vote on the lynched person who also happens to be an enemy. Not clear if said enemy of Arialla’s has to be scum. Arialla has claimed that Large is an enemy of hers, was the first to vote on Large and therefore has the double vote. No mod confirm on this as of this posting.

The main arguments of Ari being scummy are the defense of Jynx Day 2 and being seen with the killing blow on Dupti. Counter argument to defense of Jynx: First I’m assuming Large and Jynx are on the same team because they have the same color coding. Ari has claimed that Large is an enemy of hers, so if Ari was on different scum team, then Jynx would be an enemy too, and therefore Ari would not want to defend. Counter argument to Dupti killing blow: The RP suggests that other blows to Dupti had happened/that it was overkill/someone else may have been involved in killing Dupti. Ari does not have a killing ability in his claim.

Other things: Ari night actions: N1 disarmed Dendrek (Dendrek confirmed true), N2 nothing, N3 nothing, N4 disarmed Largehorn (I confirm that Largehorn was indeed disarmed), N5 nothing
    He has defended Listo on Day 1, has voiced opinions that Graeham is 3rd party on Day 4, and thinks Robo is fishy. He has now followed up with a vote today currently on Robo.

Verdict: I’m leaning town for Arialla. If Arialla’s double vote can be mod-confirmed and if we can confirm that there’s only one scum faction, then Arialla is conf-town. It’s hard to look past the mortal blow, but there are a lot of funky roles out there, and one claim (Kurenai’s) has already offered a possible reason. There might be others.
    Last edited by Senna1251; 2016-06-07 at 09:07 PM. Reason: trying to make it more read-able
    Mafia History

I'm thoroughly impressed. Bumping to spread the posts out.

One thing you might try (in the future, too late now, I suppose) to condense your posts is to use [ collapse ] tags. For example:

Spoiler: 
    This
    statement
    is
    condensed
    down
    to
    one
    line.

On occasions where I had massive info dumps, I used these regularly. You saw one of mine on D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    A very risky move considering largehorn was bound to end up dead at some point with so much suspicion/a protection role.

Anyways @Arialla

Yesterday you said

But today it was "Which was lead the lynch on an enemy after disarming them" (quote in the above post)

Did you make a mistake or did I just catch you in a lie?
    I didn't include my bonus condition. Didn't feel the need.

@Celtic209 Rather than quote your whole post and spend 15 minutes trimming it down to the content relevant to me...

Simply put, I took Uggor's flip and his suspicion of Graeham and my own suspicion of him and acted upon that. I had considered Xanjori and Arialla as potential targets but afrter Large's flip I reversed my viewpoints on them; Graeham was still a question mark in my mind.

As I've said--I expect to be lynched today.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

If I'm first on the lynch of an enemy, I always get a double vote. My bonus was to disarm them then lynch them, which gave me a game win no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Virothe - Playing it cool (which is weird)
    Like a cucumber man, Like a cucumber!

- - - Updated - - -

Before voting I want to hear from Virothe as he's the only claimed protection role out there.
    Is there anything you want to know in specific? If I still have a protection clearly the person I protected is alive and not at the center of any controversy so I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for from me. :/

Deleted
    I didn't include my bonus condition. Didn't feel the need.
    Oh that was a bonus wincon. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    @Celtic209 Rather than quote your whole post and spend 15 minutes trimming it down to the content relevant to me...

Simply put, I took Uggor's flip and his suspicion of Graeham and my own suspicion of him and acted upon that. I had considered Xanjori and Arialla as potential targets but afrter Large's flip I reversed my viewpoints on them; Graeham was still a question mark in my mind.

As I've said--I expect to be lynched today.
    Fair enough. Cheers for the response

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is there anything you want to know in specific? If I still have a protection clearly the person I protected is alive and not at the center of any controversy so I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for from me. :/
    I want everything for you But on a more serious note I was just tossing out opinions because I'm very busy and I don't wanna be skirting by in the shadows. Im neutral with regards to you right now but I believe your claim (because people keep not dying)

- - - Updated - - -

And I now see you were responded to arialla - Just ignore me!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    I'm thoroughly impressed. Bumping to spread the posts out.

One thing you might try (in the future, too late now, I suppose) to condense your posts is to use [ collapse ] tags. For example:

Spoiler: 
    This
    statement
    is
    condensed
    down
    to
    one
    line.

On occasions where I had massive info dumps, I used these regularly. You saw one of mine on D1.
    Thank you for the bumps and tips, I didn't know how to do that. I just hope that someone reads these because I slaved away at it for quite some time. That said, here's the next batch!

Spoiler: 
    Catta
    Day 1: 12 posts, Votes: Dupti, Kurenai
    Day 2: 16 posts, Votes: Jynx
    Day 3: 10 posts, Votes: Blood Fox
    Day 4: 5 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 5: 5 posts, Votes: Largehorn*
    Thoughts:
    This is the most active Catta that I’ve ever seen. By far. Usually I equate active Catta to town Catta, but it’s a little more convoluted than that this game. The main thing I’m noticing lately is that Catta wants Arialla lynched. Catta has posted Day 4 that he believes that Arialla was caught and not framed, called Celtic out for defending Arialla in a post also on Day 4, and is continuing pushing Arialla today (though not with a vote so far-in fact it’s currently on Kurenai!).

Catta hasn’t garnered any votes since the mini-train that was on him Day 1. He defended Listo day 1 and was an early Jynx voter Day 2 which led me to initially believe that he was town, but he also mentioned Day 3 that he was ok hammering Blood Fox early and he almost hammered Largehorn early Day 5, but Celtic beat him to it and therefore his vote did not count. The vote count missteps were kinda weird and I’m not sure I’m buying...

Verdict: I’m uncertain on Catta, my vibes from his actions have pretty much canceled out. However, he has made his position on multiple people, and seeing those flips would help ascertain his alignment. I don’t think he’s aligned with Arialla though.

Question for Catta!
    What are your thoughts on Virothe now? On a day 2 post you called him out as likely scum.

Celtic
    Day 1**: 4 posts, Votes: Listo
    Day 2: 5 posts, Votes: Robo, Jynx
    Day 3: 5 posts, Votes: Blood Fox
    Day 4: 9 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 5: 3 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Thoughts:
    Hehe, first thing I noticed is that Celtic has been agreeing with me a lot this game, though I think that’s going to change with what I have to say here. I have been keeping my eye on Celtic for a while, and there are plenty of things that make me feel that Celtic is suspicious. I had first called out Celtic Day 2 because he was one of the people who really pushed that Listo was scummy Day 1. He weirdly called Monkz out for sheeping on Day 3 when Monkz was the first voter on the current train. He was strongly against the idea that Blood Fox was a deflection lynch off of Largehorn (though this could be just part of his crusade against inactives, it’s hard to tell). He starts off by defending Arialla mid day 4, but then ends up voting for Arialla anyway! The Arialla vote came in very late and is a candidate for attempting to no lynch day 4 (at least, he was unwilling to vote on Large while he had 9 votes). He said in a post day 5 that scum “have a hard on for lynching Large” yet he ended up hammering Large himself and causing the day to end early.

Goodness that was long. Other things, Celtic has mentioned that he was really put off by a post Robo made Day 1, and has voted for Robo Day 2. He has called out Virothe and Robo as scum buddies which reminds me: The gibbering orblet told me to watch out for the sheep and the duck and to look in the shadows for answers. Celtic has used the phrase “in the shadows” in a recent post. Are you responsible for the gibbering orblet Celtic?

Verdict: I am strongly leaning scum for Celtic, but I’m having a hard time discerning alignment. It seems as though he has been defending Large more than not, but he was an early vote for Jynx Day 2 and he hammered Large. Would be very interested in others opinions as Celtic has received very little pressure all game.

Crackleslap
    Day 1: 23 posts, Votes: Kryllian, Graeham, Lysah, Kurenai, Dendrek, Robo, Monkz, Celtic, Kurenai
    Day 2: 8 posts, Votes: Kurenai
    Day 3: 9 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Day 4: 11 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Day 5: 3 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Thoughts:
    Oh my goodness is this cat everywhere! Starting off with a mind-spinning number of votes Day 1, it continued with various theories of varying credibility, and has called multiple people suspicious including yours truly. I have written the main points down to bring up, but it’s quite a list, and this is already pretty dang long. The one consistency I could find is that Crackle finds Kurenai quite suspicious, starting Day 2 and even continuing into the current day. The other is that Crackle was pretty early on the Large votes day 3 and 4

Verdict: Like Anakso, I think I have a soft town lean for Crackle, which would turn into a hard town lean if Kurenai ends up flipping scum and/or if there is confirmation of only one scum team. I am willing to provide the other points of interest for Crackle if asked for, I just don’t know what is relevant (if any) and what is just noise.

*Catta posted this vote, but the mods ruled that it did not count because it came after majority was reached
    **As Celtic substituted in for Arlee Day 1, post count does not completely reflect activity this day

I'm hoping that I can get all of this done before I go to bed, but it looks like I will be unavailable for part of the evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Part 3, and now I'm going to go eat.

Spoiler: 
    Dendrek
    Day 1: 21 posts, Votes: Crackle, Listo
    Day 2: 13 posts, Votes: Graeham
    Day 3: 6 posts, Votes: N/A
    Day 4: 12 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Day 5: 3 posts, Votes: N/A
    Thoughts:
    RP God /post

No really, let’s look. He has claimed Bard of Valor, half explaining normally and half through poem. To be honest I’m really confused with what he’s presented of his claim so far, the only things I got out of it is that he has a role block ability and disarmed Arialla N4 (which Arialla can’t be disarmed so that was a waste). YMMV on what you got out of the poem.

For one who posts so much, there really hasn’t been much in the way of throwing out votes, though the Large vote on Day 4 was kinda early. Has been pretty consistent with proposing that Graeham is scum though his votes don’t reflect that. He proposed that Jynx and Graeham are scum buddies day 3, and that Crackle and Ari are scum buddies if Ari flips scum. Dendrek also thinks Val is lying and extremely suspicious (Catta also thinks Val is suspicious or at least didn’t use his ability effectively-I think I forgot to mention that).

I really like Dendrek’s poems and post #715- I think it’s worth re-reading.

Verdict: I can’t shake this feeling that Dendrek is actually scum, but I don’t have anything to show for it. He, like Crackle, has proposed a lot of theories and suggestions, and so it’s very hard to pinpoint a possible alignment. Overall I’m going uncertain.

Graeham
    Day 1: 16 posts, Votes: Kurenai
    Day 2: 36 posts, Votes: Kurenai, Graeham, Jynx, Kurenai, Jynx, Graeham, Jynx
    Day 3: 4 posts, Votes: Blood Fox
    Day 4: 14 posts, Votes: Arialla
    Day 5: 7 posts, Votes: Largehorn
    Thoughts:
    Oh Graeham….

First, the claim: Graeham has claimed a Wizard on Day 2, and later on down the line has shared the abilities. He says he has three in total. 1) Able to ask a dead person a question, but it has to be in yes/no format. If he has used this he has not revealed it to us. 2) Feign Death ability that he hasn’t really talked about much but says he used N5 and was not role blocked. 3) Some other he has not named, but he has to use it three times in order to get a passive ability of one protect.

Graeham has done and said a lot, and Day 2 was hard to follow. I’m not sure why he went with the Jynx vote even though he stated that Kurenai was scummy Day 2. Also, as someone mentioned before, you would expect a wizard to be casting spells, but yet Graeham was seen running around N2 as though he was melee. He died N3 and came back-insisted he was killed. Though I’m not sure how he was able to come back if he did not use his Feign Death ability like N5. Thus I’m skeptical of this statement that someone killed him. Was really keen on getting Arialla lynched over Largehorn, and even used the words “your scum team” directed at Arialla Day 4. Largehorn also used wording that would assume there are multiple scum teams as well. Graeham said that he would rather be lynched over Large and refused to vote Large at the end of Day 4 which helped secure a no lynch.

Graeham is all over the place today, with the revelation of Kurenai’s role and Xan’s tracking Grae has stated that he thinks Kurenai is town and that Val and Robo are the players of interest for today.

Verdict: I’m strongly leaning towards scum Graeham, and if I have to guess I would say he’s more likely to be aligned with Large than the other scum team if there’s more than one. Graeham is a strong contender for a 3rd party not aligned with town or mafia. I have a hard time seeing a town-aligned Graeham this game...usually town Graeham isn’t so consistently anti-town in my experience.

Kryllian
    Day 1: 10 posts, Votes: Crackle, Listo
    Day 2: 4 posts, Votes: Robo (unvoted before day was over)
    Day 3: 6 posts, Votes: Blood Fox, Blood Fox
    Day 4: 17 posts, Votes: Arialla, Largehorn
    Day 5: 1 posts, Votes: N/A
    Thoughts:
    Quiet Kryllian is quiet, except for an explosion on Day 4. Day 3 we saw a little train going on him, but he confirmed then that he indeed was not himself, and pressure backed off. He was one of the later voters on Large day 4, but had extraneous circumstances going on at that moment, so willing to give a pass for that. Like me, is suspicious of the circumstances going on around the no lynch on day 4. The people he’s most interested/suspicious of at this point is Ari, Grae, Kurenai and Val, in no particular order.

For the most part, Kryllian has avoided rocking the boat and succeeded in doing just that, not rocking the boat. Makes it hard to feel strongly one way or another.

Verdict: I have a slight town lean for Kryllian at the moment, because he said that his heart isn’t in it when people are personally attacking each other, and that’s kind of how I’m reading his posts, in that he’s trying but his heart isn’t in it. I really don’t feel too strongly about this though.

Need break, much tired.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm pretty sure you've saved some people, ergo, those people are likely not scum

I'll clarify my claim:

I have the ability to Inspire. My inspiration does not have a limited number of charges (it's my role passive). I have to create an inspiring RP post towards another player and then state in my QT that I would like to inspire that player. I have to make that choice before the day ends. Ret won't tell me exactly what the effect of the inspiration is. It only says that the player will excel at any abilities they use that night. I also don't know if they are informed they are inspired. I cannot inspire myself.

D1 - Dupti > Monkz (Dupti was my first choice, but I switched to Monkz during the Listo controversy)
    D2 - I didn't RP inspire anyone. I was kind of annoyed that day and didn't take time to put thought into who to inspire.
    D3 - Monkz (at this point I had a pretty strong town read on Monkz)
    D4 - Monkz (I wrote a poem for both Monkz and Xanjori, to give myself an option, but I chose to stick with Monkz again)
    D5 - No one. The day ended early and I didn't get a chance to inspire anyone.

I had the ability to Disarm. It was a one-shot ability. I stupidly used it on Arialla, forgetting he couldn't be disarmed. As I mentioned before, I knew that Arialla had disarmed me. This is because I was informed I'd been disarmed in my QT. I was also told I would not be able to use my own disarm the following night. I didn't attempt to use any actions N1 so I don't know if the disarm would have blocked my actions.

I have another ability but there's no good reason to disclose what it is.