Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Nope, you don't get to weasel like that.

SHow me the threads talking about Trump's outfits, or anything he's spent money on during a rally, and the "people cheering" you said would definitely exist. Show me that you're not just continuing the "#SHILLARY" bullshit this forum is infested with for mini-scandals rather than the actual shit that Hillary does that's objectionable.
    It's not weasel argument it's a logical conclusion, you should try thinking with logic and less with emotion sometime. You think only the right is criticizing Hillary over this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I'd rather the potential leader of my nation dress like one, rather than in some hand-me-down shit.
    What if I told you, you could dress nice without spending 13k

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's not weasel argument it's a logical conclusion, you should try thinking with logic and less with emotion sometime. You think only the right is criticizing Hillary over this?
    Ahhh, more weaseling. "Everyone hates her" isn't an argument, it's an appeal to the majority, and it's bullshit.

Pay up or shut up. Show me the "TRUMP SPENT MONEY!" threads.

7+ Year Old Account
    a rich person wears expensive clothes.
    what's next? the sky is blue?

Formerly known as Arafal

we know hillary is basiclly a republican nothing new on that front, which is why we can do better we dont need another republican in office

10+ Year Old Account
    THOSE are actual reasons. Make threads / talk about about those, rather than bullshit about "SHE WORE EXPENSIVE CLOTHES. AS A RICH PERSON. #SCANDALOUS!".

You know why? Because everytime you make bullshit "Scandals" like these people tune out to Hillary's ACTUAL, real problematic stances.
    The point is, shes has been always.... a HYPOCRITE. that includes this jacket. She doesnt even understand why people are talking about it, like this. Because she is beyond the point of seeing what the truth is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    They had lots of choices. They settled for Trump unfortunately
    Cruz would have been more dangerous in my opinion.
    He's more political savvy and I also think he's more intelligent than Trump.
    Rubio isn't quite there just yet. His limitations shown over time.
    Kasich, well he was appealing if one liked the lecturing grandpa style.
    Carson, total failure.
    Bush, he faltered when he realized he wasn't the crown prince after all.
    All others were waste product without any chance.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Ahhh, more weaseling. "Everyone hates her" isn't an argument, it's an appeal to the majority, and it's bullshit.

Pay up or shut up. Show me the "TRUMP SPENT MONEY!" threads.
    You can side step the argument all you want, you're not fooling anyone

On one side you have Trump expressing how successful and rich he is and how that's a qualification for him to make America great again, while Hillary is trying to prove he isn't as successful nor as rich as he says.

On the other side you have Hillary claiming she's just one of the people who's worked through so many of the strifes the common person goes through who's hard work has paid off to a comfortable life, while her detesters are trying to prove she's just another rich politician getting fed by the fat cats on Wall Street and foreign governments for kick-backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    a rich person wears expensive clothes.
    what's next? the sky is blue?
    Wouldn't you say there is a difference between wearing a 1k dollar outfit vs 13k? I would say 13x as much

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    The point is, shes has been always.... a HYPOCRITE. that includes this jacket. She doesnt even understand why people are talking about it, like this. Because she is beyond the point of seeing what the truth is.
    That's because people are looking at something every single politician does, Bernie included, and complaining because it's Hillary. That is why it's stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

You can side step the argument all you want, you're not fooling anyone
    The only one sidestepping is you on your own claims. Show me the proof of your claims, or retract them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Cruz would have been more dangerous in my opinion.
    He's more political savvy and I also think he's more intelligent than Trump.
    Rubio isn't quite there just yet. His limitations shown over time.
    Kasich, well he was appealing if one liked the lecturing grandpa style.
    Carson, total failure.
    Bush, he faltered when he realized he wasn't the crown prince after all.
    All others were waste product without any chance.
    Kasich should have just opted for the Bernie route as angry grandpa yelling at everything. HIGH ENERGY and all that. I thought he was decent

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't you say there is a difference between wearing a 1k dollar outfit vs 13k? I would say 13x as much
    Even a 1k outfit is still an outrageous price for the common folk. Unless she's out wearing some wal-mart clothing anything "designer" even on the lower end is showing your wealth status.

That's because people are looking at something every single politician does, Bernie included, and complaining because it's Hillary. That is why it's stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

The only one sidestepping is you on your own claims. Show me the proof of your claims, or retract them.
    How can I prove a logical conclusion to someone who doesn't understand logic? Prove to me Trump wouldn't be criticized for wearing a 13k dollar suit while addressing inequality.

Seems like a lot of people miss the point on this. Of course, rich people buy and wear luxury items. But, those people aren't pretending to give a shit about the average person. They aren't trying to lead a country and world that includes a lot more poor than rich people.

If someone like Clinton truly believed the things she's said about wealth inequality, poverty, etc... they would never waste such huge amounts of money on clothing. They would buy something a lot cheaper and practical then use that extra money for something more worthwhile.

While I agree that this isn't too much to get annoyed over, the fuckedupedness of this is not lost on me either.

Going to a speech about income equality while wearing a single article of clothing alone that costs more than many of their vehicles and would require them to save for years to even hope to get would be about like going to give a speech on public/law enforcement relations and standing at the podium wearing a shirt that says "Fuck the Police".
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Kasich should have just opted for the Bernie route as angry grandpa yelling at everything. HIGH ENERGY and all that. I thought he was decent

- - - Updated - - -

Even a 1k outfit is still an outrageous price for the common folk. Unless she's out wearing some wal-mart clothing anything "designer" even on the lower end is showing your wealth status.
    I agree, but it wouldn't be ridiculous. Outside the office I am a bluejeans Tshirt kind of guy because I have better things to spend my money on than clothes.

Someone please explain to me how Hillary gets away with claiming they were broke? Former presidents make the same salary as sitting presidents $200k which I think is up to $400k now after GW changed it plus all the other tax payer funded benefits. Clinton cost us over $1m per year after they left. Not to mention the millions he made on speaking fees and his books.

If that's broke then the rest of us live a shithole life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I'm pretty sure any designer is going to make Hillary pay to wear their stuff. In fact, they may request that their brand not be named, she isn't exactly of modeling material.

What if I told you, you could dress nice without spending 13k
    What if I told you, there are bigger concerns than the amount of money she spent on her wardrobe? I mean, if this is the best you can come up with to belittle her this week, it's been a slow week for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    I'm pretty sure any designer is going to make Hillary pay to wear their stuff. In fact, they may request that their brand not be named, she isn't exactly of modeling material.
    I'm pretty sure that's not how clothing works.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, but it wouldn't be ridiculous. Outside the office I am a bluejeans Tshirt kind of guy because I have better things to spend my money on than clothes.
    Ok and a public figure who spends 99% of her time on TV probably cares a little tiny bit more about her appearance than some random guy?

Is this beyond your comprehension or what?