Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    If you're indeed in AZ, Gingers should be a protected class. The very environment itself is out to get you.
    tell me about it, have you ever seen a bright red latino ? is not pretty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    It's just your hip, new-age 'Equality', cool with the kids.
    "Words can have whatever meanings we want them to have"

~Every social justice retard ever~

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Minorities can be bigots too. That should be news to no one.
    But that doesn't flow with my gender studies interpretation of power + prejudice!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    "Words can have whatever meanings we want them to have"

~Every social justice retard ever~
    We crossed the line a long time ago. And then again recently when we got Humanism+.

Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    tell me about it, have you ever seen a bright red latino ? is not pretty.
    Lol, I have not.

At least you're up in snowflake where its a little cooler. It hit 118 on my ride home from work on the 202 Saturday.

All people are equal but some people are more equal than others.

Deleted
    But that doesn't flow with my gender studies interpretation of power + prejudice!
    Lenonis is right actually.

White people can be bigoted and racist.

Black people can be bigoted, but they can't be racist. This is because all white people, everywhere, hold institutional power, and you need power+privilege (which again, all white people everywhere are born with) to oppress people with racism.

I think you need to go back and do some unlearning.

Deleted
    The irony would be so funny if it wasnt so immensely sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    I honestly think our one true milestone to equality has been met in that we are all equally bigoted and all try to pretend we aren't or it is justified.
    Get out of MMOCOT with your common sense, that has no place here!!

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

We crossed the line a long time ago. And then again recently when we got Humanism+.
    some how the "+" has been turn into a negative, funny stuff. i think there was also atheism+ having the same problems

Let em have their conference. White straight males can continue to have everything else. It's not like their conference is going to accomplish anything. Just them circle jerking their tired rhetoric and false information on each other.

Deleted
    I somehow feel like they don't get how to even get equality... They aren't supposed to steal it from straight white men...

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Lenonis is right actually.

White people can be bigoted and racist.

Black people can be bigoted, but they can't be racist.

I think you need to go back and do some unlearning.
    You ever ask a group of black men what they think when a good looking black girl is with a white guy?

Yeah, tell me no black people can be racist

Quote Originally Posted by lopus View Post
    and trans, does latino work i wonder......how about ginger? I wonder if they consider ginger as a "protected characteristic"
    Sure, I like gingers.

Despite their lack of soul and their propensity to steal souls from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah the irony is people who make these threads about being oppressed as a straight, white male. Then in most threads here in MMO they generally give no credence to acknowledging the struggles of minorities.
    Sorry nope. I'm of a "protected characteristic" that is welcome there and it's straight up bullcrap. Minorities in the first world are not oppressed. If anything gay people have more to complain about than black people in the US and yet I've faced more discrimination in my lifetime for being white than being gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I have not.

At least you're up in snowflake where its a little cooler. It hit 118 on my ride home from work on the 202 Saturday.
    ouch my condolences, I would give you a hug to make you feel better but... no is just too hot for hugs

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Sorry nope. I'm of a "protected characteristic" that is welcome there and it's straight up bullcrap. Minorities in the first world are not oppressed. If anything gay people have more to complain about than black people in the US and yet I've faced more discrimination in my lifetime for being white than being gay.
    Thank you for showing me an example of my original statement.

Deleted
    I still have this obscene scenario where this is actually all a trap, where straight white people simply are trying to find all those who will oppose them, and they get them to assemble in one spot, and BOOM!

I need to start write fiction

You ever ask a group of black men what they think when a good looking black girl is with a white guy?

Yeah, tell me no black people can be racist
    Actually black men are more ok with interracial dating than black women. Black women HATE a white woman taking their "fine ass" black men. There's this guy on youtube that I love that is always ranting about why he won't date most black women and the looks he gets from them when he's with a white woman.

Me personally I'm more appalled when there's a huge looks dissonance in a couple. Like wtf how is that hot guy/lady with that dumpster of a woman/man.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    http://heatst.com/uk/straight-white-...ty-conference/

im sure im not the only one who sees the irony in this, right?
    We have seen nonsense like this before with all of the safe space crap. I have some questions though for someone who thinks like the people banning straight white men from something like this.

If a transgendered white person who was born in a female body but feels they are actually male and is also attracted to females tries to go to this event would they be banned for being a straight white male? If you allow them to attend are you saying they are not really male so they should be allowed to attend, or do you ban them because even though they are a "protected group" they have become something repugnant?

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Don't cha get mad when people automatically assume that just because you're gay that you know how to decorate a house, or pick out a nice wedding dress..

the nerve!!!