Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I see what you are trying to do, but the part about people writing articles sort of interrupts your attempt.
    My dad writes articles, almost daily - granted, he is not affiliated with any agencies and publishes them in free sources, but still. Regardless, I do not see how writing or not writing articles changes anything. But, well, let's agree to disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This whole gender thing is moronic who let click bait articles become university studies?

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i don't know, i'm a sexist if i believe that you should be judged by your perks regardless of your gender?
    Is this a nipple reference ?

Also, can't wait for bill maher to bash this "journalist" with no integrity.

No it makes him a misguided person. The best person for the job should be the president, and your skin color or genitals or orientation shouldn't factor in.
    I think you're confusing your ideology for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Um, pretty sure women's studies majors are voting for Hillary because woman.
    Pretty sure a lot of white people are voting for Trump because MARKETING SLOGAN! I mean "Make America Great Again!"TM

People can vote for whoever they want for whatever reason they want, and they do.

Some people are voting for Trump because he's not a woman, some are voting because they've always voted republican and always will.

Welcome to politics 101.
    Last edited by IKT; 2016-06-07 at 05:51 AM.

Yeah the SJWs who are voting for him wouldn't vote for her because shes a corrupt war mongering war criminal. Which is good because that's also why i'm not voting for her.

OH GAWD MAYBE I'M AN SJW D:
    ...you have betrayed the mantle of DragonJesus. I.. i am ashamed of this day...

Attacked? Dude was asked a question at a press conference.

Good contribution as always, Wells.
    Oh I'm sorry, was this one of the times where it was ok to get "triggered"?

Sure, if that makes you feel better, Wells.
    I mean, it's a leading as shit question on the part of the woman who asked it, but I'd hardly categorize it as an "attack" in any way. To call it such is sensationalizing. It's a face-palmy moment, stupid "question" that should be mocked for being asked. Little more.

Deleted
    I really like Bernie, as a person, I really do- and I am a "Trumptard"
    Good response right there.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how Trump would respond to that? Considering some of the things he has said it would probably be along the lines of "Back in my day people like you stayed where they belong."

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    I wonder how Trump would respond to that? Considering some of the things he has said it would probably be along the lines of "Back in my day people like you stayed where they belong."
    Probably the same thing he's done every other time a journalist annoyed or questioned him in a way he didn't like. Childish personal insults and blustering.

Do you think it was a stupid question, Wells?
    Yup. However, I do think Sanders is acting more than a little entitled at this point. But just in the old fashion egotistical way.

So edgy. Can't handle the edge.
    How is it edgy to say the same thing everyone is saying?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Curious as to what media group that journalist works for. Really poor standards these days tbh.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Not sure what a better system than meritocracy actually is.
    You're confusing what should be, with what is.

You've said someone is misguided for voting for Hilary because she is a woman, and that "meritocracy" is the best system and therefore anyone who doesn't vote in this way is misguided.

In theory the best person for the job should be elected, but in reality it's usually the loudest person who can appeal to the lowest common denominator who can get the job (See: Donald "Make America Great Again" Trump/George "War on Terror" Bush/Obama "HOPE").

The reality is you don't have a meritocracy and you never have. In fact the idea that you'd vote for the best person for the job after George Bush x2 is the funniest joke I've heard in a while.

There are very few if any people voting based on a candidates technical qualifications for the job as president, and the greatest joke of them all is that anyone who did have the technical qualifications for being a great president would likely be immediately shouted down as being out of touch with the common man (how many people have the qualifications and skills to be president?).

You know what we need to do? We need to get up and "INSERT SLOGAN HERE"! Bozo Mcduckface shouted to a rally of several thousand idiots as millions of idiots who pay absolutely no attention to politics read another clickbait article on their daily biased and stupid as hell news site that tells them what they want to hear.

So to summarise, voting for Hilary because she's a woman is exactly as retarded as voting for Trump because he wants to make America great again or Bernie because he looks like a crazy old man or any other reason such as your imagined 'the best candidate for the job' idea, your voting preferences are not superior, they're illusionary.
    Last edited by IKT; 2016-06-07 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Curious as to what media group that journalist works for. Really poor standards these days tbh.
    Sad to say she might actually get a promotion at some media outlets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of the guy but he handled that well. Fuck that reporter. Feminist bull shit.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    Moronic question. Bernie's precision response was gold. I wonder if he's heard that criticism before, because he had a lightning-fast response that was pure logic and well-put.
    A lot of politicians have sessions to practice for questions like this, hours spent answering the most insane made up ...and real questions possible.
    It is probably from having answered the question before...and good for him.

Trump, I would have enjoyed the answer ...but it would probably have a censor bar and beep in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexist for men to compete with women? Lol. I thought a fair market was what feminists wanted. But some apparently want women to have everything without working for it, just because they have a vagina.

Actually you know what - it's sort of like that already when it comes to relationships...

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

Bernie Sanders laughed out loud when he was asked if he was “sexist” for staying in the presidential race as he was making it harder for the US to elect its first woman president.

“Is that a serious question?” he asked the female reporter.

“Yes it is a serious question,” she replied.

“Your question implies that any woman, that any person, any woman who is running for president is by definition the best candidate,” he said.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7068226.html
    not often that I agree with Bernie, but I do here.