Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Demon hunter early access possibly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    "you guys really need to lower your expectations for the summit".

Take that as you will.
    Who said that?

7+ Year Old Account
    If the news turns out to be that WoW is going F2P/B2P, my levels of *pissed* will go off the chart. Seriously, it can be any silly, inconsequential thing but that, and I do not care.

It seems someone already leaked the date for the pre-patch .
    I am not allowed to post links on forum yet, The post was made by WoWLeakz about a month ago on /wow.
    He said it will be July 19th.

Could be BS ofc .

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    indeed, everytime something's been hyped it turned out to be garbage. Still, saying something special is coming and then saying you all need to lower your expectation? These people are weird
    It may be news that interested one person but wasn't really big news to another. Different people interpret information in different ways. I think hyping the community up into a frenzy when you know it isn't really big news is disingenuous, though, and potentially a PR nightmare for Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Who said that?
    Red Shirt Guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    "You will now be able to log in and stream WoW content to Facebook"
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Who said that?
    Red Shirt Guy.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Salma View Post
    It seems someone already leaked the date for the pre-patch .
    I am not allowed to post links on forum yet, The post was made by WoWLeakz about a month ago on /wow.
    He said it will be July 19th.

Could be BS ofc .
    That guy's legit. IMO if they were smart, they'd just run a mini-trailer with the patch date at the end and throw in some DH footage talking about early access. Maybe a snippet or two of the pre-expansion event

Its going to be announcement of wow port to console for sure.
    Moo.

Would it not be more plausible that the event has a lot more to with the new Facebook integration/ Facebook live streaming? I'd imagine Blizzard would want to share their hopes and plans for the concept to streamers/youtubers and the like, also they (Blizzard) will probably be hoping to have said streamers use the new service. When I heard about it my first thought was a presentation on how Streamers can utilize the new feature to share blizzard content.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    But on the other hand... what thing, that we haven't heard about yet, warrants this effort?
    "This is our latest big beta build. Please hype it to kingdom fucking come."
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Deleted
    The pre-patch date makes most sense. Honestly it can't come soon enough, I really need to start unloading my bags :s

WoW collectors edition
    WoW coming to console
    WoW prepatch date [I doubt it]
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

It may be news that interested one person but wasn't really big news to another. Different people interpret information in different ways. I think hyping the community up into a frenzy when you know it isn't really big news is disingenuous, though, and potentially a PR nightmare for Blizzard.
    Where has blizzard been hyping people up? The people who were invited have been hyping because hype = viewers = money. I haven't seen blizzard massively hyping up this event.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Open beta? I just played the beta on my nephew's acc and it crashes nonstop by simply using spells. They better get their crap together if they want to release anything soon
    I remember WotLK beta. Cast Unholy Blight, crash server.
    Fun times.

Deleted
    There's nothing special about the pre-patch date. It could be surprisingly early, but still not special. The reason I say it could be surprisingly early is because of Demon Hunters (people might want to play them yesterday).

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Where has blizzard been hyping people up? The people who were invited have been hyping because hype = viewers = money. I haven't seen blizzard massively hyping up this event.
    I never said Blizzard is hyping people up. I said it's disingenuous and irresponsible of the people Blizzard invited to hype people up for news that isn't really all that exciting. Blizzard are the ones who have to deal with the blowback of those people hyping others up.

Blizzard hasn't even mentioned such a summit exists. They aren't responsible for any unintentional hype. Vague tweets about "big news" and "surprises" are. Not to mention, having an NDA makes it appear as if the news is bigger than it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    I remember WotLK beta. Cast Unholy Blight, crash server.
    Fun times.
    That was Death and Decay ^^
    Outlands did a lot of crashing that version ><

- - - Updated - - -

I never said Blizzard is hyping people up. I said it's disingenuous and irresponsible of the people Blizzard invited to hype people up for news that isn't really all that exciting. Blizzard are the ones who have to deal with the blowback of those people hyping others up.

Blizzard hasn't even mentioned such a summit exists. They aren't responsible for any unintentional hype. Vague tweets about "big news" and "surprises" are.
    ah my mistake, sorry
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    They're gonna announce the instagram integrate in-game.
    That was worth a rofl.

If I had to guess, assuming there is actual content, I might say demon hunter early access or sub races (though, that might be a stretch).