Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    Releasing the prepatch too early could ruin hfc balance completely (yes im still progressing M, started late), not to say all the gear will have the wrong stats
    If they decide to wait for everyone to finish the content we won't see legion till 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if pre-patch was released either Friday or Next week.
    Hell no, pretty much non of it has been tested yet.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I've seen many a games go that route and none survive...
    ESO,SWTOR,EverQuest1&2...

Would you like me to keep going? Many MMO's have done it and are still around. To be clear my comment wasn't serious but if WoW ever does go B2p (Good Bye Life).

IMO its not pre-patch. It has to be something unrelated to beta right now since there is no NDA there.

This is something that has been hidden from the public (Clearly) and that includes pre-patch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by panzaghor View Post
    If they decide to wait for everyone to finish the content we won't see legion till 2018
    Um, technically we wouldn't see Legion ever if we're waiting for everyone.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Would be neat, the damn CE is like 20+ more this year than WoD... I still pre-ordered it (have all the others) Mm statue!

Quote Originally Posted by Shjinta View Post
    Would be neat, the damn CE is like 20+ more this year than WoD... I still pre-ordered it (have all the others) Mm statue!
    I dough it, For the US the CE for Legion cost the same as WOD's. Both was $90.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if pre-patch was released either Friday or Next week.
    Highly doubt that. Like another poster stated, most of the pre-patch content hasn't been fully tested.

I'd be shocked if pre-patch wasn't out my early/mid july. But, I would be more shocked if PTR wasn't released at around this/next week.

It's almost definitely the Lords of War esque video #1 for Legion. We know that there's gonna be 3 of em: Illidan, Khadgar and Gul'dan. With the movie's official release date being June 10th (Friday, what a coincidence) I can definitely see them releasing Khadgar or Gul'dan one. Terran Gregory mentioned they're applying "finishing touches" on the Legion cinematics couple of days ago, so it should be ready.

Edit: Nevermind, it's apparently more than one thing. It's "a ton of information" according to Towelliee, Sloot and Sparty's tweets.
    Either way, the episode 1 of these should be out soon anyway so it could be one of the things.
    Last edited by Adoxe; 2016-06-08 at 12:54 AM.

It's more of a technical feature.

Possible announces:
    - date for 7.0 patch (in around 1 month) with PTR very soon™
    - legacy servers
    - that stupid Facebook feature.
    - Some kind of videos showing the story of Legion, like Words of war.

And some devs Q&A

If I had to guess I'd say pre-patch date but again, it seems too soon to me, it hasn't even been tested yet...

Pre-patches come out at least 1 month after PTR release. So it's not that.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam552 View Post
    Pre-patches come out at least 1 month after PTR release. So it's not that.
    PTR out next week, one month, pre event mid July, easy enough.

He's having a kid...

Deleted
    Oh, excuse me. Did I just sneeze?

But yeah. Seems like the Raiding Boys have some Legendary-Item Info etc. to discuss on Friday.

I'd be stunned if "pre-patch arriving in 4-6 weeks" is worthy of a tease of an NDA deadline but maybe that's what the hype machine has devolved to. Hoping it's something much more exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Servos View Post
    I'd be stunned if "pre-patch arriving in 4-6 weeks" is worthy of a tease of an NDA deadline but maybe that's what the hype machine has devolved to. Hoping it's something much more exciting.
    Considering the last 'major WoW announcement' was someone announcing they had a kid.. yea. I'm not expecting much. More of a 'this would be nice to know though'

Deleted
    lol, watch it be something that isn't that exciting at all(yet still unnanounced)
    I can already see Blizz devs reading Bay's tweet and going: /facepalm "Bay you fuckhead....they're gonna pin this on us."

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Open beta "again"? There never were an OB for WoW. Pre patch date is most likely at this point.
    Kinda was an Open Beta in MoP